Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Head scratcher: Florida buck tries to sneak East Indians into US from Canada, dumps them and they freeze. Blame Trump.

I can't make any sense of this story. What the hell is a FL nigger doing in Manitoba? Of course, niggers can always find ways and means to commit crimes, fail, and go to NU. But yeah, wander around when the wind chill is -35 you are liable to end up as a popsicle PDQ. They thought they'd walk from Manitoba to Minnesota, in January. Maybe they thought it's sub-tropical in MN, or that illegal aliens are more welcome there?

The United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota said Steve Shand, 47, a retarded-looking fat buck with a culturally appropriated and deceptively human name, has been charged with human smuggling after seven Indian nationals were found in the U.S. and the discovery of the bodies.
    But guess what? The frozen Indians are TRUMP'S fault!
    The crossings were believed to be motivated by Trump's talk of cracking down on illegal immigration and imposing mass deportations. That provoked widespread fear among refugees.
    How I wish the nigger had brought an 18-wheeler packed with Hayshees along.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smugglenigger - Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	18655

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/baby-among...170850158.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s punishment should be to get soaked down with water and forced to walk naked for 100 mi in the sub zero temp. If it survives, it gets a warm blanket and a bucket of KFC!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blacks are not exactly noted for their winter survival skills and navigational abilities.
    People from India have dark skin, but are far smarter than any nigger. Or so I thought....

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Blacks are not exactly noted for their winter survival skills and navigational abilities.
    People from India have dark skin, but are far smarter than any nigger. Or so I thought....

They learned the hardest way possible to never trust a nigger! He took their money and left them on that freezing plain.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This stupid spook even LOOKS like a drooling retard.....

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post