Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Gates' African Nigger Farm will be 25% of world's population by 2050

The more you feed, the more they breed.
    The more they breed, the more they need.
    The more they need, the more you bleed.
    STOP FEEDING THE NIGGERS ALREADY!

Africa’s unprecedented population growth will impact geopolitics, global trade, migration and almost every aspect of life. It’s time for a reimagining of the continent

The populations of more than half of Africa’s 54 nations will double – or more – by 2050, the product of sustained high fertility and improving mortality rates. The continent will then be home to at least 25% of the world’s population, compared with less than 10% in 1950. Expansion on this scale is unprecedented: whereas the population of Asia will have multiplied by a factor of four in this timeframe, Africa’s will have risen tenfold. “Chronic youthfulness”, as demographer Richard Cincotta has termed it, is the result: 40% of all Africans are children under the age of 14 and in most African countries the median age is below 20.
    African mothers will have about 450 million children in the 2020s. This is projected to rise to more than 550 million in the 2040s, about 40% of all children born worldwide in that decade. Overall, low or rapidly declining birthrates remain the exception rather than the rule in most of Africa. Globally, the number of births are at their highest level ever – 140 million a year – and are unlikely to fall by much in the course of the next two to three decades.
    The world’s population will rise to 10.9bn by 2100, with most of the growth driven by Africa
    https://archive.is/MasjB#selection-1157.0-1197.92
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The populations of more than half of Africa’s 54 nations will double – or more – by 2050, the product of sustained high fertility and improving mortality rates.
    They forgot to mention that the nigger explosion is also due to guilt-ridden YT feeding the insatiable black bastards. For many years I pondered how these starving Africoons always manage to have enough energy to rut and shit out niglets, and that instead of sending food they should be sent birth control, or have it forcibly implanted.

I recall at the beginning of COVID, Bill's wife lamented, "My first thought was 'what about AFRICA?? Oh, the poor niggers!'"

Yes, Melinda. I get it. That was also my first concern.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they will still be on a Sally Struthers commercial lookin like ET begging for 25 cents a day. Ok, it’ll probably take a dollar a day to feed a worthless nigger by then.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They forgot to mention that the nigger explosion is also due to guilt-ridden YT feeding the insatiable black bastards. For many years I pondered how these starving Africoons always manage to have enough energy to rut and shit out niglets, and that instead of sending food they should be sent birth control, or have it forcibly implanted.

I recall at the beginning of COVID, Bill's wife lamented, "My first thought was 'what about AFRICA?? Oh, the poor niggers!'"

Yes, Melinda. I get it. That was also my first concern.
    Yeah, no shit! Don't worry Melinda, Bill will still find plenty of niggers to cuck you out to while he strokes his little Vienna Sausage over on the couch.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fat, liberal cunt Sally Strothers started this shit.......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    That fat, liberal cunt Sally Strothers started this shit.......
    It started long before that because the niggers have always been starving.

As for Sally - for the cost of a pack of sugarless gum, you can feed Jamal for a day! I'd rather spend the money on the gum. This is so old Sally wasn't even obese.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post