Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest

More Nigga politicians carjacked by Niggas

Could start a new section...Niggas robbin' Nigga Politicians

In DC there is a post called "Shadow representative to congress" from 2013 to 2015 it was Nate Bennett-Fleming.
    Nate is now running for city council, he needed to get gas on Saturday
    Well what do you know....guess who jumps out of a car points a gun at Nate and takes his car
    Nate, I guess you didn't address those "root causes of crime" when you were Shadow rep
    Here is my video of the day with Nate donating his car
    https://youtu.be/Q_57sRdIuz4

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post

In DC there is a post called "Shadow representative to congress" from 2013 to 2015 it was Nate Bennett-Fleming.
    Nate is now running for city council, he needed to get gas on Saturday
    Well what do you know....guess who jumps out of a car points a gun at Nate and takes his car
    Nate, I guess you didn't address those "root causes of crime" when you were Shadow rep
    Here is my video of the day with Nate donating his car
    https://youtu.be/Q_57sRdIuz4
    Karmic RETRIBUTION!!

4. Likes Sandy , NiggerHater, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post

The root causes of crime are morally bankrupt politicians with cognitive dissidence and, of course, niggers. The first step to correct the problem is to get rid of politicians that vote to defund police while voting for increases in gibs me's to dead-beats and niggers. The second step is to recognize that niggers are 85% of the problem and nigger supporters are another 10%. Once that is recognized, the third step would be to reduce those populations to zero among free civilized society by use of sterilization and relocation to walled, fenced and guarded communities (camps), or deportation back to the country of their genetic origin.

Nate should now be able to recognize that niggers are inherently criminal and unproductive. And to be intellectually honest, he should recognize that, because he is a nigger, he carries these traits himself. He should be able to understand that if western countries can relocate unvaxed people to "walled communities" for "public safety", the same is true for niggers.

He should push for money to be used to this end. If niggers want to stay, they must be spayed or neutered and report to a walled community. If not, they must be deported back to the muddaland. I doubt Nate has the capacity to do the right thing for society due to his genetic propensities and cognitive dissidence.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame the "victim" wasn't made good. It was probably left alive so it could go back to work taxing YT to pay for the other side of gibs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post