Close

Likes Likes:  42
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The white man. A word of encouragement.

As white American Caucasian Europeans, our ancestors lived in harsh brutally cold conditions in Europe. We were forced to use our brains to invent plan and think ahead in order to survive. As we crossed the icy Bering Strait, we had to chop through thick ice to capture fish to eat. Or we would have starved to death. We invented ships boats bridges tunnels and countless other great inventions.
    We didn't have the luxury of living in warm Africa with plenty of meat from wild animals to eat and fruit falling from the trees. Nor did we have the luxury of walking around all day and night naked with our d*cks hanging out and baskets on our heads. Or standing chanting over a campfire dancing. We had to tame and try to civilize the Savage native Americans that were living here.

When we got here we had to deal with fammin disease and unbelievable hardships. Still, we persevered. We came to America in covered wagons as the pioneers and made it what it is today. If it hadn't been for the white man rescuing and helping every other race of people in this world they would have fell flat on their faces. White people ARE the backbone of society.

2. Likes Nig Zero, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

baskets on our heads. Or standing chanting over a campfire dancing.
    Wrong and wrong.
    They did not have baskets. Baskets were useful tools invented by humans.
    They did not have fire. They did not create nor used fire. It's hot as fuck in the jungle. The hot sun cooks it.
    And most likely they did not invent speech either. The various languages were likely remnants from various human tribes left behind. That is, various humans tribes wander all over the world as you correctly pointed out. Some wandered into the hot jungles and they gave the natives language, dance, face masks and face paint. This happens today, just ask Sally Struthers.

Don't believe me? What have they invented in the hot jungle? One tool: a stick. But even that was first invented by monkeys. So, they didn't even invent a stick, they just copied monkeys.

4. Likes Nig Zero, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Guest's post is mostly accurate and can be forgiven for making the common error of projecting his own world-view of technology (such as the aforementioned fire and basket-weaving) onto the demon-monkey niggers.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Wrong and wrong.
    They did not have baskets. Baskets were useful tools invented by humans.
    They did not have fire. They did not create nor used fire. It's hot as fuck in the jungle. The hot sun cooks it.
    And most likely they did not invent speech either. The various languages were likely remnants from various human tribes left behind. That is, various humans tribes wander all over the world as you correctly pointed out. Some wandered into the hot jungles and they gave the natives language, dance, face masks and face paint. This happens today, just ask Sally Struthers.

Don't believe me? What have they invented in the hot jungle? One tool: a stick. But even that was first invented by monkeys. So, they didn't even invent a stick, they just copied monkeys.

And it's true that they learned how to make and use a tool - a stick - and gather termites to eat as they watched in amazement while chimps did it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chimp23.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	18653
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think niggers invented the dung hut in addition to copying monkeys with a stick to eat termites. It probably started with niggers playing with feces after they picked out undigested seeds and nuts to eat and then stacking it into a crude wall so they wouldn't waste effort picking through it again for food. One of them noticed the wall of feces could provide shade from the hot sun and function as a wind break. Eventually the wall of feces became circular to block sun and wind from all angles and finally they figured out how to pile grass over top. The dung hut was probably even able to mask the nigger's stench to hide them from predators. This also explains why modern niggers find huffing jenkum to be a pleasant experience. On an instinctual level, it reminds them of home.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think niggers invented the dung hut in addition to copying monkeys with a stick to eat termites. It probably started with niggers playing with feces after they picked out undigested seeds and nuts to eat and then stacking it into a crude wall so they wouldn't waste effort picking through it again for food. One of them noticed the wall of feces could provide shade from the hot sun and function as a wind break. Eventually the wall of feces became circular to block sun and wind from all angles and finally they figured out how to pile grass over top. The dung hut was probably even able to mask the nigger's stench to hide them from predators. This also explains why modern niggers find huffing jenkum to be a pleasant experience. On an instinctual level, it reminds them of home.

Nigger History: Chapter One.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Nigger History: Chapter One.

In a perfect world, nigger history would have ENDED after chapter one!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing a human needs to know about nigger history is that niggers are stupid,worthless,savage,uncivilized and destructive. Niggers have always been a menace to society as well as a menace to themselves. Humans should stay away from niggers and when you can’t avoid being around them, use caution!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Probably the circular idea might be right because a nigger wouldn't want to move too far and its probably the reason why they talk shit.
    I don't think the wall of feces becoming circular was as much an "idea" as it was simply a reaction to the sun changing direction angle as it traveled through the sky coupled with their affinity for not expending energy. As a result, an arc shaped wall of feces was first constructed. The winds came from other angles as weather patterns passed by. Niggers noticed that when the wind came from the same direction as the sun, the feces wall blocked it, just like the heat from the sun. Niggers reacted by stacking feces in those other directions as needed when the winds blew. Naturally, it became circular. Not ideas per se, but reactions to environmental stimuli. I would liken it more to a frog moving off a hot rock in the sun to a cool, moist place under a low plant that provides shade.

15. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    They don't have enough to fill a preface.
    Tru Dat!!

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a likely scenario on the Dung Hut issue. As we are all fully aware of nigger parenting skills, the likely scenario is nigger larvae falls out of tree and elephant comes by and shits on it. Nigger parenting skills being what they are, they don't find it for hours, and only after they dug through the pile of shit for possible Gibs Muh Dat. Then they find the nigger larvae. The idea of the shit hut is born.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I have a likely scenario on the Dung Hut issue. As we are all fully aware of nigger parenting skills, the likely scenario is nigger larvae falls out of tree and elephant comes by and shits on it. Nigger parenting skills being what they are, they don't find it for hours, and only after they dug through the pile of shit for possible Gibs Muh Dat. Then they find the nigger larvae. The idea of the shit hut is born.

I'm crying here.

21. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be great, if Joy Reid, and Yamiche Alcindor, had to share a dung hut in the Congo,
    after getting deported there for un-American activities. They could fight over who gets the
    best log to pick termites out of, who gets the first cow piss blast in the face, and the first hit
    off the jenk bottle. All that would be insignificant, compared to getting raped by armies
    of local war lords passing through, catching ebola, and running from hungry predators.

23. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While a fun read and accurate for the most part, I must take issue with a couple of things.

We had to tame and try to civilize the Savage native Americans that were living here.

When we got here we had to deal with fammin disease and unbelievable hardships. Still, we persevered. We came to America in covered wagons as the pioneers and made it what it is today. If it hadn't been for the white man rescuing and helping every other race of people in this world they would have fell flat on their faces. White people ARE the backbone of society.

Just as not all humans were Nazi, or communist, mongols, or sand niggers (willfully not human), not all Native Americans were savages. Most were peaceful. Many lived in what you would consider actual cities and lead agrarian lifestyles with highly functioning societies, organized labor and advanced farming methods. It wasn't all tepees, buffalo hunting and scalpings (we started that one). Still, they were overall tribal and as such could never achieve the solidarity that was brought here by Europeans without the benefit of time and societal growth which all humans are capable of. I believe that if left to their own natural human evolution, they would have eventually formed nations rivaling any other but time was not on their side. Neither were the language and commonality barriers. The cream always rises to the top in humanity and Native Americans are no exception. Ok, maybe Aboriginals are an exception, but not Indians. Sadly, the Abbos problem is just due to inbreeding.

Not all good comes from White people. Not all White people are good. The same goes for every human on the face of the planet regardless of race.

Niggers are not a race. They are a separate species. All horses are equines. Not all equines are horses. Horses can breed with donkeys. Mules cant breed at all. Ever wonder where the word mullato comes from?

It's just too bad that niggers and humans can produce viable offspring.

As far as the white supremacy notions, I cannot agree with them. Every race of humans bring something to the table. Some more, some less. IQ test are standardized to Western European descendants. Asians are higher. Samoans are HUGE and naturally giants compared to most Whites. Native American Men are more endowed than Whites or certainly Asians.

Would I trade places with any one of them? No. I'm fine with who I am - a 1/8 Native American White European with Abrahamic Hebrew ideology.

As the old joke goes, My name is Tonto Goldstein but my friends call me Bubba.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-22-2022 at 04:59 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

25. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    While a fun read and accurate for the most part, I must take issue with a couple of things.

Just as not all humans were Nazi, or communist, mongols, or sand niggers (willfully not human), not all Native Americans were savages. Most were peaceful. Many lived in what you would consider actual cities and lead agrarian lifestyles with highly functioning societies, organized labor and advanced farming methods. It wasn't all tepees, buffalo hunting and scalpings (we started that one). Still, they were overall tribal and as such could never achieve the solidarity that was brought here by Europeans without the benefit of time and societal growth which all humans are capable of. I believe that if left to their own natural human evolution, they would have eventually formed nations rivaling any other but time was not on their side. Neither were the language and commonality barriers. The cream always rises to the top in humanity and Native Americans are no exception. Ok, maybe Aboriginals are an exception, but not Indians. Sadly, the Abbos problem is just due to inbreeding.

Not all good comes from White people. Not all White people are good. The same goes for every human on the face of the planet regardless of race.

Niggers are not a race. They are a separate species. All horses are equines. Not all equines are horses. Horses can breed with donkeys. Mules cant breed at all. Ever wonder where the word mullato comes from?

It's just too bad that niggers and humans can produce viable offspring.

As far as the white supremacy notions, I cannot agree with them. Every race of humans bring something to the table. Some more, some less. IQ test are standardized to Western European descendants. Asians are higher. Samoans are HUGE and naturally giants compared to most Whites. Native American Men are more endowed than Whites or certainly Asians.

Would I trade places with any one of them? No. I'm fine with who I am - a 1/8 Native American White European with Abrahamic Hebrew ideology.

As the old joke goes, My name is Tonto Goldstein but my friends call me Bubba.
    Agree. North American Indians were not savages unless one considers defending one's home against invaders as "savage". They just didn't want to assimilate and preferred their own culture, language, religions, and way of life, even as we do. For that desire, they had everything stripped from them. How ironic that now WE are being invaded by hostile and dangerous tribes of niggers and Muzzies and we don't even fight back.

Niggers, however, ARE true savages with severely limited intellect, violent impulses, and no self-control. They don't even need to display a thin veneer of humanity (which they don't have since they are not human) and civilization as they had to in the past to escape punishment, now that the libtards have declared them a protected species whose wrongdoings and acts of barbarism must be tolerated, overlooked and/or forgiven.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Now that is some funny shit. Pun intended.

29. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post