Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger 'Pastor' wipes his spit all over nigger congregant

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll watch a steamroller flatten a barrel of frogs before I watch that shit.

Don't get me wrong. I've got a strong stomach, but to me, one of the most abhorrent things outside of a sexual assault that one can do to another is to spit on them. There is no circumstance that I could imagine myself in where I would feel that it is acceptable to do such a thing. It is beneath a civilized society to allow it. If it came down to it, I could bring myself to end a life to save an innocent. I could throw a switch or pull a trigger to execute a condemned prisoner. I could beat a man who needed it just as easily as whipping an insolent child. I could do all these things quite easily with a clear conscious and sleep well that same night. Those things I could do - not out of hate, but out of love for the rest of the world that doesn't deserve to be burdened with the type of behavior that required said punishment.

The one thing I could never do is to spit on another person. I wouldn't even do it to a nigger. That would be an act of outright hate and contempt which is not in me.

That must be why niggers do it so often. Hate for everything and everyone around them.

Does this nigger not understand that they spat on the Messiah?

Preacher my ass...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, exactly. Preacher, my ass. All these asswipes claim to be close to Jeebus but in the long run, it's just gross crap and mudik

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch that.

Niggers call deyselfs preachers, pastors, and oracles - even when they are functionally illiterate - for usually one or both of two reasons: To get money and to get muh dik.

Why are they so obsessed with bodily functions and fluids? God, they're so disgusting I'm surprised they don't sniff each other's butts and crotches as a greeting. Maybe they do in private.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why are they so obsessed with bodily functions and fluids? God, they're so disgusting I'm surprised they don't sniff each other's butts and crotches as a greeting. Maybe they do in private.
    It's not necessary. You can smell them from a distance. Also, to feel the need to do so in private would require a sense of shame. Niggers have none.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's not necessary. You can smell them from a distance. Also, to feel the need to do so in private would require a sense of shame. Niggers have none.

Dat be TROOF!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't get me wrong. I've got a strong stomach, but to me, one of the most abhorrent things outside of a sexual assault that one can do to another is to spit on them. There is no circumstance that I could imagine myself in where I would feel that it is acceptable to do such a thing. It is beneath a civilized society to allow it. If it came down to it, I could bring myself to end a life to save an innocent. I could throw a switch or pull a trigger to execute a condemned prisoner. I could beat a man who needed it just as easily as whipping an insolent child. I could do all these things quite easily with a clear conscious and sleep well that same night. Those things I could do - not out of hate, but out of love for the rest of the world that doesn't deserve to be burdened with the type of behavior that required said punishment.

The one thing I could never do is to spit on another person. I wouldn't even do it to a nigger. That would be an act of outright hate and contempt which is not in me.

That must be why niggers do it so often. Hate for everything and everyone around them.

Preacher my ass...
    Exactly!!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Preacher my ass...
    No joke. That disgusting fuckin' shit is something that sets me off like nothing else. I know a guy that somehow miraculously ended up with his face smashed into the side of a patrol unit for doing that sick shit.
    And no. They have no concept of a Messiah other than Obastard.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fortunately, niggers never fail to prove to the world what disgusting piles of pig shit they are. So there is always another reason to hate them even more.