Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ghanaian immigrant welfare parasite Martha Dagbatsa batwinged by gas leak explosion

Son wants answers in Bronx explosion that killed 77-year-old mom: ‘I’m in shock’

Wuddafuk, deyz expecks muh to turn off muh own gas an' sheeit?

A grieving son is searching for answers in the suspected gas explosion that decimated a Bronx home, killing his mother and injuring his aunt, along with seven others Tuesday.

Martha Dagbatsa, 77, had lived at the Fox Street home in Longwood since the 1990s when she came to the US from her native Ghana, her son Anthony Aime told The Post Wednesday while at the scene of the devastation.

“I just want to understand what’s going on,” Aime said. “The house that I grew up in is no longer there and the houses adjacent to them are burnt to the studs. It’s like garbage at this point.”

Dagbatsa and her sister, Evelyn Amoateng, 68, lived on the second and third floors at 869 Fox St., where Martha was sleeping at the time the blast happened at 11 a.m. following a suspected gas leak.
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/son-wa...-year-old-mom/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Son wants answers in Bronx explosion that killed 77-year-old mom: ‘I’m in shock’

Wuddafuk, deyz expecks muh to turn off muh own gas an' sheeit?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/son-wa...-year-old-mom/
    Gas beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I just want to understand what’s going on,” Aime said. “The house that I grew up in is no longer there and the houses adjacent to them are burnt to the studs. It’s like garbage at this point.”

Let’s be honest. This nigger next has been garbage long before it exploded.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another example of nigger's incompatibility with civilization and technology. They destroy everything. Too bad the houses were destroyed, but they were probably worthless anyway due to the nigger's living conditions.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigs in NYC are always complaining about not enough heat, because most of the thermostats are ripped off
    the wall and the wires twisted together. This calls for heat 24 hours a day, then they open the windows to
    regulate temperatures. Needless to say this results in no heat for the upper floors, where Plan B for niggers
    is to heat the nest with the gas oven. My neighbor was a NYFD captain, and he told me about lots of blown
    up and burnt out nigger nests, with ghetto lobsters aplenty. He saw way more crispy critters in NYC, than
    he did fighting the NVA in Vietnam. R.I.P. Fireman Bill.

10. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I just want to understand what’s going on,” Aime said."

Here, let me clue you in, Blackbastad: Your watermelon slurping mammy just got blasted clean through the 10th plane of Hell and nobody really gives a shit because you are niggers.
    There. Does that help?

12. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Gas beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
    I LOVE gas.... It's YT JuJu that niggers should stay away from. Fortunately, they can't help constantly fucking with it, which causes Hallmark moments like THIS.

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I LOVE gas.... It's YT JuJu that niggers should stay away from. Fortunately, they can't help constantly fucking with it, which causes Hallmark moments like THIS.
    Tru Dat!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post