Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenapers Keasean, Dionta'e and Timonte win the Nobel Prize for Physics. No. They get arrested for multiple crimes.

3 Milwaukee teens charged in connection to shooting of MPD detective at Shake Shack

The vibrant and culturally enriching chocolate people once again enriching White society with Noble Prize Winning enrichment. No, just crime.

Three Milwaukee teens have been formally charged in connection to a shooting at Shake Shack in the Third Ward.
    The incident happened Thursday, Jan. 13 around 2 p.m. It stemmed from an attempted carjacking of a DoorDash driver.

The driver says she was picking up an order and had her car parked on the south side of Shake Shack at the time. Her kids had to use the bathroom, so the delivery driver went inside to ask if they could use the facilities. That's when staff alerted her to someone taking something from her car.

he complaint states one of the suspects walked into the Shake Shack, turned to the delivery driver and demanded the cellphone. It also states the suspect grabbed the delivery driver, pushed her against a wall and took the phone. The suspect had her in a bear-hug and tried lifting her up to slam her to the ground. That's when an off-duty Milwaukee detective intervened. The criminal complaint states the detective wrestled the suspect to the ground and was on top of the suspect. Witnesses say they saw the suspect reaching for his waistband. The delivery driver stated she started to run and heard two gunshots, a pause and then three additional gunshots.

The delivery driver left the back room of the restaurant to check on her kids and saw the officer shot on the ground. The criminal complaint states the officer kept repeating the license plate and mentioned it was an out of state plate. The delivery driver says the officer told the first responding officer the plate number and that he fired through the glass. The delivery driver's daughter mentioned the suspect lost a sandal while running.
    The criminal complaint stated one of the bullets narrowly missed the detective's heart.
    https://www.cbs58.com/news/3-milwauk...at-shake-shack
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, these teens and their mischievous little pranks. I'm sure we all pulled armed robberies at that age, so stop persecuting them.

Dionta'e
    How does one pronounce that? "Dee-on-tah-ee? Gotta get that sky comma in there somewhere.

Seems the detective underestimated these yoofs. Just look at those niggers. I dare anyone to say that there is a purpose to them sucking up oxygen.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Aww, these teens and their mischievous little pranks. I'm sure we all pulled armed robberies at that age, so stop persecuting them.

How does one pronounce that? "Dee-on-tah-ee? Gotta get that sky comma in there somewhere.

Seems the detective underestimated these yoofs. Just look at those niggers. I dare anyone to say that there is a purpose to them sucking up oxygen.
    They love adding anything into their names that isn’t a letter of the alphabet. I am surprised they haven’t added emojis.for example: ‘Trae = Ha’Trae
    look at the soulless black eyes of these niggers. Not a one of them would hesitate to kill anyone they deem would hinder them from getting whatever it is they desire in that exact moment. Black lives matter? To who? Certainly not to niggers. What a fucking joke.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They love adding anything into their names that isn’t a letter of the alphabet. I am surprised they haven’t added emojis.for example: ‘Trae = Ha’Trae
    look at the soulless black eyes of these niggers. Not a one of them would hesitate to kill anyone they deem would hinder them from getting whatever it is they desire in that exact moment. Black lives matter? To who? Certainly not to niggers. What a fucking joke.

Damned right. They are just blight on civilization and have no place on this planet where they are not wanted or beneficial in any way.

Emojis -
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-19-2022 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Because "wanted" and "not wanted" are not the same
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Damned right. They are just blight on civilization and have no place on this planet where they are wanted or beneficial in any way.

Emojis -
    Flies like to land on em. They are attracted to shit. They have never contributed anything worthwhile to humanity no matter how many inventions they claim are theirs, which I am sure you know are all false.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever you combat the negro, keep in mind that they often have their fellow jaboons backing them up.
    Get the better of one, then get your back to the wall, and get ready for more. If you see one cockroach,
    you know there are many more nearby. The same applies to the funky negro....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    3 Milwaukee teens charged in connection to shooting of MPD detective at Shake Shack

The vibrant and culturally enriching chocolate people once again enriching White society with Noble Prize Winning enrichment. No, just crime.

https://www.cbs58.com/news/3-milwauk...at-shake-shack
    3 WORTHLESS sub primates!!