Close

Likes Likes:  49
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chinese welcome monkey baller Sonny Weems: nigger, nigger get out of China!

US basketball player Sonny Weems racially abused by fans in China

Watch this hilarious video here:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...xg0.mp4?tag=12

American basketball player Sonny Weems has been subjected to racial abuse from fans while playing in China.

In a video circulating on social media, fans can be heard repeatedly shouting the "N" word and "get out of China" at 35-year-old Weems, who plays for the Guangdong Southern Tigers in the Chinese Basketball Association.
    The incident happened after the Southern Tigers' game against the Liaoning Flying Leopards last Thursday. During the game, a fight broke out between Weems and Chinese player Han Dejun which resulted in both players being ejected.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/18/sport...ntl/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking hilarious!!!
    The monkeyballer broke a chinese player's nose with his shoulder (I'm pretty fucking sure on purpose, I'm way too familiar with nigger behavior); the chinese player wasn't a pussy about it, so he went up to the nigger and hit it --- that's how the fight started.
    The Chinese hate niggers and have zero tolerance for their hyper-aggressive gorilla alpha bullshit. They aren't plagued by guilt, and rather than feeling sorry for them, they view them as pathetic. As countries get richer, they become more woke and accommodating to niggers (as well as sand-nigger rapefugees, but that's another class of pest); I hope China doesn't fall into the woke trap as it becomes more and more influential

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Media gets all up in arms about one spade being called a spade, yet is quiet about all the nigger on Asian violence.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy beat you by three days
    http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-their-niggers

Anyway:
    "Neegar, neegar-neegar, neegar, neegar, neegar, neegar, neegar-neegar-neegar-neegar-fuck-you."
    I wonder why they hate neegars. The haven't been thru sensitivity training?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This guy beat you by three days
    http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-their-niggers

Anyway:
    "Neegar, neegar-neegar, neegar, neegar, neegar, neegar, neegar-neegar-neegar-neegar-fuck-you."
    I wonder why they hate neegars. The haven't been thru sensitivity training?
    They hate em for the same reasons as the rest of the world. It’s awesome how vocal they can be about it. I know it’s communist China but try saying that shit in one of our supposed free white countries and see what happens.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How heart warming!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    US basketball player Sonny Weems racially abused by fans in China

Watch this hilarious video here:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...xg0.mp4?tag=12

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/18/sport...ntl/index.html
    I LOVE the fact that the Chinese AREN'T politically correct!! They probably think the same way about leboon james and colin kaeperdick!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Media gets all up in arms about one spade being called a spade, yet is quiet about all the nigger on Asian violence.
    EXCELLENT point!! FUCKING lame-stream, nigger loving media!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chinese never liked their own Uyghurs (whiggers) so naturally the Chinese would hate niggers.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the commie Chicoms have some sense......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Why is it that in China, a communist country, a person can call a nigger a nigger but over here in the U.S., where we have a 1st Amendment right of freedom of speech, I can't?

Ironic, isn't it? All the Western countries revel in their freedom, yet citizens can be arrested merely for wrong-think, criticism, or name-calling. We've all become Nazi Germany, where people live in fear of being "outed" for going against the tide of the brainwashed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is it that in China, a communist country, a person can call a nigger a nigger but over here in the U.S., where we have a 1st Amendment right of freedom of speech, I can't?

I'm just going to go ahead and assume that's a rhetorical question but just in case it wasn't, this should explain it:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please help me here Tweak.

How would a picture of a former president, who's not in the white house anymore, burning the constitution, explain that?

It's merely a commentary on how the Constitution has been chipped away at bit by bit until it is practically null and void now. While in my estimation Obammy did more damage to it than any POTUS in decades, it has been going on for decades. Kennedy, Bush part 1 & 2, Carter, all of them have done permanent damage. While we still have a First Amendment on paper, in reality it is fast becoming nothing but words. I had the pleasure of seeing John McManus speak years ago. As he said, (paraphrasing) it's been getting weaker everyday as fast as the ink is fading. Pretty soon, it will be illegible.

It made perfect sense to me when I posted it. I assumed everyone would know what I was getting at.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's merely a commentary on how the Constitution has been chipped away at bit by bit until it is practically null and void now. While in my estimation Obammy did more damage to it than any POTUS in decades, it has been going on for decades. Kennedy, Bush part 1 & 2, Carter, all of them have done permanent damage. While we still have a First Amendment on paper, in reality it is fast becoming nothing but words. I had the pleasure of seeing John McManus speak years ago. As he said, (paraphrasing) it's been getting weaker everyday as fast as the ink is fading. Pretty soon, it will be illegible.

It made perfect sense to me when I posted it. I assumed everyone would know what I was getting at.
    It makes perfect sense to me!

It reminded me of this one:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    The Chinese never liked their own Uyghurs (whiggers) so naturally the Chinese would hate niggers.
    I feel the same way about Bosnian Muslims. Any white person who would voluntarily convert to Islam is the ultimate piece of wigger trash.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I feel the same way about Bosnian Muslims. Any white person who would voluntarily convert to Islam is the ultimate piece of wigger trash.
    Most first generation converts chose to do so only at the business end of a scimitar when the mudslime hoards would ride though villages conquering them. The very word islam means to submit or surrender (to their moon deity) which is what you had to cry out when faced with the sword. Otherwise, you got your head chopped off on the spot. Those nut jobs really, really like to cut off heads.

As far as I can tell, Vlad the Impaler was a hero for telling them all to FO and using brutal methods to get his point across.

18. Likes Sandy , Nig Zero, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    As far as I can tell, Vlad the Impaler was a hero for telling them all to FO and using brutal methods to get his point across.
    He stood up for his people when every major king and minor potentate in eastern Europe was basically surrendering. He was no saint, but there are times to conquer with love, and times when you have to fight back. Will Armageddon be fought with mere words thrown at Satan and his fallen angels?

The famous legend goes that when the sultan himself saw thousands of mudslimes impaled, he turned his army around on the spot. Sometimes you have to, you know, drive the point hard.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post