Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida niggers hold gun violence forum- batwings occur anyway

2 shot dead on day of Tampa gun violence forum: ‘We’re killing each other’

If you don't like dindus killing each other with guns, you can always deport them back to their point of origin. Then they can go back to killing each other with rocks and sticks. Then they can hold a Stop The Rocks And Stick Violence Forum.

A mother caught in gunfire while walking home with her 12-year-old son. A teacher whose students struggle to stay awake in class because shootings keep them up at night. A teenager who watched her sister die after both girls were shot just weeks before Christmas.

One by one, the stories of Tampa people devastated by gun violence reverberated through the Jackson Heights YET Center gym during a community forum Tuesday night attended by more than 50 people and organized by the Tampa Police Department.

The forum, led by interim Police Chief Ruben “Butch” Delgado, comes as Tampa faces an uptick in shootings and homicides. As of Dec. 7, 214 people had been shot in 2021, 45 of them homicides, police data shows. That compares to 37 homicides at the same time last year.

Two more people were shot to death in Tampa in the hours before the Tuesday forum, one of them just 2 miles from the Jackson Heights center. Both victims were male, 16 and 18. Homicides for the year now total 48.
    Co-founder of Rise Up For Peace, a nonprofit working to reduce gun violence in Tampa, Brown started the organization after her 27-year-old son, Devantè, was fatally shot last year when he was caught in gunfire while walking near the apartment complex where he lived.

Brown helped organize the Tuesday forum, and as she spoke, she fought back tears.

“I’m begging and I’m pleading with you,” she said. “We’re afraid to walk out of our doors, we don’t know what’s going to happen. We got to do something about this. We’re killing each other.”
    https://archive.is/eZjnd
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Then they can go back to killing each other with rocks and sticks.
    Rocks and sticks are the most popular weapons elsewhere for niggers killing niggers and they're pretty good at it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti earthquake today violence - Google Search.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	18634

her 27-year-old son, Devantè
    The mammy got the accent wrong on her sprog's fake French name.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The mammy got the accent wrong on her sprog's fake French name.
    Diacritics were never really a strong suit with niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diacritics were never really a strong suit with niggers.

Apostrophes (or spelling or grammar or any punctuation) are not their strong suit either. They stick them in their stupid nigger names with no concept of their meaning. Just saw one on my court show: La'Miera.

What does it mean? What letter is the apostrophe (or "sky comma" as the nogs call it) replacing? I had a brief agrument with some know-nothing SJW on a discussion site of this show. I asked the same question, and she was very offended:

"Apostrophes often seen in Irish names", she informed me. These were niggers with their typical, nonsensical, alphabet soup nigger names, replete with sky commas.

I had to reply, "They don't look Irish to me." I also had to explain to this moron that the apostophe in Irish names after an O was an abbreviation for "Of" or "of the" i.e. "O'Dell" - "Of the Dell" because of course, phony nigger lovers and SJWs never bother educating themselves before they start squawking and getting offended.

Isn't using bastardized Irish or French names - never mind the names stolen from actual human beings - cultural appropriation? If I changed my name to La' Shameekqua, would the niggers ook about it?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn..... Only 2?

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 shot dead on day of Tampa gun violence forum: ‘We’re killing each other’

If you don't like dindus killing each other with guns, you can always deport them back to their point of origin. Then they can go back to killing each other with rocks and sticks. Then they can hold a Stop The Rocks And Stick Violence Forum.

https://archive.is/eZjnd
    Florida primates are a PARTICULARLY violent subspecies!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Florida primates are a PARTICULARLY violent subspecies!!
    Maybe, but in California we have Ookland, South Central, Inglewood (the original "niggertown") and Straight Outta Compton.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Maybe, but in California we have Ookland, South Central, Inglewood (the original "niggertown") and Straight Outta Compton.
    Tru Dat!! West Coast DANGEROUS primates!!

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post