Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shayna's nigger didn't kill her so why is she bitching?

Does the path to nigger romance ever run smoothly?

Judge Judy today featured the slow-thinking mudshark Shayna from Minnesota and the buck of her dreams, Orlando. First, they move in together and life is all skittles and chiggun wangs. It's love for sure. Shayna agrees to co-sign for Orlando to buy hissef a new car since of course he has no credit or money and is of course paying chile support(so he says) to another hoe-bag baby momma.

Shayna finds out Orlando's jizz injections worked and of course she gets knocked up with this on-again/off-again muh dikkin by a brokeass no-credit nigger. Brilliant! Oh, blessed event!

Sadly, the bloom comes off the rose as Shayna then finds out Orlando was tryna muh dik one of her friends - yes, shocking, I know - so actually gives him the boot, or so she says. She also gets the car repossessed since OF COURSE Orlando lost his job and didn't make the payments or have insurance. Quel surprise!

Oh, no! Shayna has another little surprise when she finds out that her smart-mouthed, dumbass, horny buck infected her with syphilis he got from some other slut he was messin' wid, which leads us to yet more sad news: The sprog is born with congenital syphilis and is highly defective. In fact, her doctor says the larva might get a mini set of batwings. I bet Orlando was devastated at that news:

Approximately 40% of babies born to women with untreated syphilis can be stillborn or die from the infection as a newborn. Babies born with congenital syphilis can have bone damage, severe anemia enlarged liver and spleen, jaundice, nerve problems causing blindness or deafness, meningitis or skin rashes.
    This niglet is going to cost a fortune in medical bills so Shayna is here suing her sperm donor nog for the co-pay on future bills. Silly burner. Orlando doesn't pay her chile support and she thinks he'll pay hospital bills? She won't let the nigger see his crotch fruit so why should he pay for it? I"m sure he's really heartbroken being denied access to his messed-up tarbaby.

So: Shayna wanted a nigger. She got one and now she has:

- a disgusting disease
    - a mutant veggie niglet (ensuring that no decent YT man will come near her)
    - ruined credit
    - no money
    - no car.
    - no nigger

How did spreading for a nigger buck work out fer ya, Shayna? But, her head is still attached, she wasn't set on fire, stabbed, or choked to deff...YET. Quit while you're ahead, you stupid mudshark hoe. She's damned lucky he didn't give her monkeypox, Ebola, or some other filthy nigger disease. OH, she also loaned Prince Chimping 2500$ but JJ has heard enough of her stupidity. She gets 71.56$.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JJniggeromance053.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	18625

Orlando, sucking in his bootlips in the way they ALWAYS do when they feel they're backed into a corner or caught in lies.

Normal bootlips:

Name:	JJniggerromance.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	18626

Sucked in under questioning:

Name:	jjniggerromance28.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	18627
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ole' Doc Cizzums could have straightened things right out in the delivery room. The minute I saw that syphilitic
    mudskipper being rolled in, I'd request a biohazard dumpster to be placed under the nearest window. I'd have a giant
    bungee cord attached to her gurney, followed by a Top Gun catapult launch of mother and sprog into said dumpster.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the charcoal burner has AIDS and Hep as well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ole' Doc Cizzums could have straightened things right out in the delivery room. The minute I saw that syphilitic
    mudskipper being rolled in, I'd request a biohazard dumpster to be placed under the nearest window. I'd have a giant
    bungee cord attached to her gurney, followed by a Top Gun catapult launch of mother and sprog into said dumpster.

We can always count on Dr. Cizzums to help alleviate the nigger/mudshark problem.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We can always count on Dr. Cizzums to help alleviate the nigger/mudshark problem.
    And I'd make it fun for my crack nursing staff, by playing Highway To The Danger Zone, and having a yellow
    helmet and vest for the nurse who's directing the launch. Lots of high fives in my DR, of course. I'm trying to talk
    the hospital into a steam catapult. It would be good for morale, and I'm pretty sure the county landfill is in range.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    now I have highway to the danger zone and a quite hilarious scene to go with it in my head. Diva may be able to start a JJ thread that rivals your Murray thread

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Does the path to nigger romance ever run smoothly?

Judge Judy today featured the slow-thinking mudshark Shayna from Minnesota and the buck of her dreams, Orlando. First, they move in together and life is all skittles and chiggun wangs. It's love for sure. Shayna agrees to co-sign for Orlando to buy hissef a new car since of course he has no credit or money and is of course paying chile support(so he says) to another hoe-bag baby momma.

Shayna finds out Orlando's jizz injections worked and of course she gets knocked up with this on-again/off-again muh dikkin by a brokeass no-credit nigger. Brilliant! Oh, blessed event!

Sadly, the bloom comes off the rose as Shayna then finds out Orlando was tryna muh dik one of her friends - yes, shocking, I know - so actually gives him the boot, or so she says. She also gets the car repossessed since OF COURSE Orlando lost his job and didn't make the payments or have insurance. Quel surprise!

Oh, no! Shayna has another little surprise when she finds out that her smart-mouthed, dumbass, horny buck infected her with syphilis he got from some other slut he was messin' wid, which leads us to yet more sad news: The sprog is born with congenital syphilis and is highly defective. In fact, her doctor says the larva might get a mini set of batwings. I bet Orlando was devastated at that news:

This niglet is going to cost a fortune in medical bills so Shayna is here suing her sperm donor nog for the co-pay on future bills. Silly burner. Orlando doesn't pay her chile support and she thinks he'll pay hospital bills? She won't let the nigger see his crotch fruit so why should he pay for it? I"m sure he's really heartbroken being denied access to his messed-up tarbaby.

So: Shayna wanted a nigger. She got one and now she has:

- a disgusting disease
    - a mutant veggie niglet (ensuring that no decent YT man will come near her)
    - ruined credit
    - no money
    - no car.
    - no nigger

How did spreading for a nigger buck work out fer ya, Shayna? But, her head is still attached, she wasn't set on fire, stabbed, or choked to deff...YET. Quit while you're ahead, you stupid mudshark hoe. She's damned lucky he didn't give her monkeypox, Ebola, or some other filthy nigger disease. OH, she also loaned Prince Chimping 2500$ but JJ has heard enough of her stupidity. She gets 71.56$.

Name:	JJniggeromance053.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	18625

Orlando, sucking in his bootlips in the way they ALWAYS do when they feel they're backed into a corner or caught in lies.

Normal bootlips:

Name:	JJniggerromance.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	18626

Sucked in under questioning:

Name:	jjniggerromance28.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	18627
    It's gonna be hard to top this one. This is already a contender for POST OF THE YEAR in my book.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be an awesome video!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've caught a bit of JJ in the last while. I leave the TV on across the room while I work so I'm not in dead silence. I'm not really paying much attention, but I can't stand JJ's vitriol and have to change the channel if her show comes on. However, I will give her credit that she doesn't let niggers get away with TNB. So when a niggerpotamus appeared, I had to see what was going to happen. Then a second niggerpotamus appeared, even uglier, and it's like an auto accident you can't help but gawk at.

I had to take down a few of these nigger names so I could repeat them here accurately. I think the two niggerpotamuses were Donisha suing its adopted niglet Armani. Then there was Aquisha aka Lyrical Lipzz, suing a couple of niggerbucks because it spent $40 on a demo track and wanted to be reimbursed for thousands. Youtube has all the wonderful examples of Aquisha's cRap. I just needed to hear a few seconds, as if I didn't know it would confirm pure niggerness, and guess what I got when skipping into the middle. "Bitch, fuckin bitch." That puts the greatest opera librettos to shame, doesn't it?

I think Andray was the buck that wound up at NU for six months, then sued its ex-boo because it sold all the buck's "tools" (obviously stolen ones). The niggeress said it was owed money for all the times it gave the buck funds to buy things at the NU commisary.

Related, while waiting for the midday news, I unfortunately caught the last part of daytime trash TV. Kamesha was storming around on stage after its buck admitted muh dikking Kamesha's sister (like that's a surprise). "Wachoo mean, wachoo mean!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure the dumb mudsharking hoe hasn’t learned shit from her nigging experiece. She will just keep going from nigg to nigg till she’s killed by one.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've caught a bit of JJ in the last while. I leave the TV on across the room while I work so I'm not in dead silence. I'm not really paying much attention, but I can't stand JJ's vitriol and have to change the channel if her show comes on. However, I will give her credit that she doesn't let niggers get away with TNB. So when a niggerpotamus appeared, I had to see what was going to happen. Then a second niggerpotamus appeared, even uglier, and it's like an auto accident you can't help but gawk at.

I had to take down a few of these nigger names so I could repeat them here accurately. I think the two niggerpotamuses were Donisha suing its adopted niglet Armani. Then there was Aquisha aka Lyrical Lipzz, suing a couple of niggerbucks because it spent $40 on a demo track and wanted to be reimbursed for thousands. Youtube has all the wonderful examples of Aquisha's cRap. I just needed to hear a few seconds, as if I didn't know it would confirm pure niggerness, and guess what I got when skipping into the middle. "Bitch, fuckin bitch." That puts the greatest opera librettos to shame, doesn't it?

I think Andray was the buck that wound up at NU for six months, then sued its ex-boo because it sold all the buck's "tools" (obviously stolen ones). The niggeress said it was owed money for all the times it gave the buck funds to buy things at the NU commisary.

Related, while waiting for the midday news, I unfortunately caught the last part of daytime trash TV. Kamesha was storming around on stage after its buck admitted muh dikking Kamesha's sister (like that's a surprise). "Wachoo mean, wachoo mean!"

"Lyrical Lipzz" found her way to a forum where JJ episodes are discussed. She was not pleased with the verdict and threatened that she would be "sueing" everyone, including JJ and the "janky mason" managers for not treating her right:
    For all of you on this thread I just happened to stumble upon and seen my name.That jj episode was rigged those Janky managers as well as JJ are masons.The case was real but treated like a joke,these individuals seeked me then got all of my personal info social security number,Id number they have all of my personal info and didn't honor thier contract cause they are broke and was trying to make me pay for everything.I couldn't do it for the simple fact 2 grown men couldn't come up with$25 in 2-3months then kept having me pay for shit and saying they will pay me back but when it was time for them to pay their half since the contract was a 50\50,they could NEVER come up with any money but kept trying to control how I spent mine,If I have to fund my own projects why were they my managers?They didn't do anything but mess up my life that I'm still recovering from meeting them,On top of that I was threatened when I left the label and I went and filed a police report but jj overlooked it like it was a joke!What judge overlooks legit police reports?Why my witness who couldn't stand next to me couldn't speak but the defendant was able to have his witness stand next to him,On top of that I had 2 separate cases with both of those managers jj didn't handle my case professionally she treated it like a joke!Now I'm still tied up with these individuals whose never done anything but mess things up for me,Trust me its more to it than $20 JJ just didn't analyze the case like a real judge would this

s show is lies and entertainment ,I still have to sue the managers for defamation,and stealingy personal info as well as other issues,JJ was a waste of time and I will be sueing her also cause that episode was a total joke and I never got to explain my case the shit was edited to make me look bad I was setup!!This isn't over,Shout out to JJ for NOT BEING A REAL JUDGE AND FOR WASTING MY TIME.THIS CASE ISNT A JOKE AT ALL I SHOULD OF NEVER LET THOSE PRODUCERS TALK ME INTO BRINGING MY CASE THERE IT WAS POINTLESS!

Edited December 31, 2017 by Lyrical Lipzz

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blubber Lipzz looks like she's been wearing an oat bag instead of a covid mask.
    She needs two bags over her fat head, in case the first one breaks....

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    New equipment is being pressed into service, as we speak....

Name:	Doc Cizzum's DR.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	19170

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A human shitting out a niglet is more horrible than "The Fly"!

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A human shitting out a niglet is more horrible than "The Fly"!
    You ain't kidding....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You ain't kidding....

Now that is a true horror story!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Doc Cizzum's DR.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	19170

Holy Geebus, I'm laughing my ass off!

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post