Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Martin Luther King day, what will you steal today?

On this March'n Loot'n Kommie day, what will you steal?
    Will you burn a building?
    Will you do/buy/sell some drugs?
    Will you do harm to some random whitey?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not stealing. Instead, I'm planning on making a sculpture in his honor. I'm thinking of a floating sculpture on water in a porcelain vessel.

Instead of using a clay or marble medium, I'm probably going to be making it a food sculpture using smoked Gouda, a rare rib-eye, fresh greens with a buttermilk peppercorn ranch, poppyseed alfredo noodles and maybe some fried green tomatoes. I'll heat them all to 98.6℉ for several hours and then do the sculpting. After that, I think I'll make it performance art as well, using my Remington 760.

Should I post it on Whirl Starruh?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "Day of Da Boi" is here again. Reminder: judge niggers by the content of their characters.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to work on the beachside.Should see no niggers at all today!That’s a holliday!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s always been James Earl Ray Day for me.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm not stealing. Instead, I'm planning on making a sculpture in his honor. I'm thinking of a floating sculpture on water in a porcelain vessel.

Instead of using a clay or marble medium, I'm probably going to be making it a food sculpture using smoked Gouda, a rare rib-eye, fresh greens with a buttermilk peppercorn ranch, poppyseed alfredo noodles and maybe some fried green tomatoes. I'll heat them all to 98.6℉ for several hours and then do the sculpting. After that, I think I'll make it performance art as well, using my Remington 760.

Please do!! I made a sculpture of marxist lucifer coon 3 minutes ago. Again it was in a porcelain tank filled with water and the ingredients were from an all you can eat mami y papi Mexican restaurant!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

what a fine sculpture it will be too.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In koon-memoration of the stinking worthless mega-turd crap-beast Rev-olting Marchin Lucifer Koon day, I took a huge dump, then watched the product for a few seconds before flushing it down, all the while wishing I could do the same to all niggers everywhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poo.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	18621

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    When you said a floating sculpture in a porcelain vessel I just thought it was a shit idea.
    Correct and the judges would have also accepted "Talking Shit."

Please excuse my shitzophrenic ramblings but should I call it "I've been to the mountain crock," "Merde Leaking Kang," or "I have a drain?"

Should I keep dumping on him?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that you'll also be able to read the newspaper while you're at it?
    Only if it's the NYT so I can clean up the area afterwards. That's about all that most MSM papers are good for.

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The "Day of Da Boi" is here again. Reminder: judge niggers by the content of their characters.
    If we judged them by the content of their character they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin!

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only if it's the NYT so I can clean up the area afterwards. That's about all that most MSM papers are good for.
    Yeah, but even then lamestream newspapers are useless for cleaning, just like their pet nigger turds. They clog up everything.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If we judged them by the content of their character they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin!
    This is exactly what I was alluding to! And if we judged them by the color of their shit skins, they'd still not pass the human look test. Same conclusion everytime - they are animals!