Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Conservative Rockstar CANDACE OWENS Warns Schools Are Targeting Our Children With Critical Race Theory- It’s Time To Fight Back!

The following article, Conservative Rockstar CANDACE OWENS Warns Schools Are Targeting Our Children With Critical Race Theory- It’s Time To Fight Back!, was first published on America's Freedom Fighters.
    DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS – Candace Owens is a CONSERVATIVE ROCKSTAR. Black and beautiful. We here at Americas Freedom Fighters are big fans, In an op-ed she wrote for The Daily Wire she pointed out that left-wing public education and teachers unions are full-bore going after the nation’s kids. She says theyRead More
    Continue reading: Conservative Rockstar CANDACE OWENS Warns Schools Are Targeting Our Children With Critical Race Theory- It’s Time To Fight Back! ...

More...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its only important when a nigger points it out. I don't need a sheboon with giant intakes to teach me.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Its only important when a nigger points it out. I don't need a sheboon with giant intakes to teach me.
    While I agree, I have to say that if they were all like this one, I wouldn't have a problem with niggers.
    But then again, they wouldn't be niggers then, now would they?
    Too bad this is the one in a million genetic anomaly. The magic nigger. The Oreo apparent.
    Too bad they aren't all like this one. Or at least like this one claims to be. That jury is still out.

You know, it's not her jet intakes that disturb me so much since I'm used to that feature on them, it's those freaky looking eyes that sit a yard apart. She looks like a black ET.

Damn, bitch... Put on some sunglasses. You're scaring our dog.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    While I agree, I have to say that if they were all like this one, I wouldn't have a problem with niggers.
    But then again, they wouldn't be niggers then, now would they?
    Too bad this is the one in a million genetic anomaly. The magic nigger. The Oreo apparent.
    Too bad they aren't all like this one. Or at least like this one claims to be. That jury is still out.

You know, it's not her jet intakes that disturb me so much since I'm used to that feature on them, it's those freaky looking eyes that sit a yard apart. She looks like a black ET.

Damn, bitch... Put on some sunglasses. You're scaring our dog.

The white conservatives love her. They constantly share her memes and quotes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    The white conservatives love her. They constantly share her memes and quotes.
    As a huwhite conservative, I don't trust her as being truly conservative especially knowing her past. I think she is a fake conservative. I simply tolerate her in the hopes that other niggers might emulate her to some extent since I know they will never listen to humans.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.