Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers outraged that cop who gifted Laquan McDonald with batwings being released from prison early

Activists urge unions to shut down citywide transportation ahead of release of Jason Van Dyke

Community leaders are urging the city’s transportation unions to shut citywide transit down immediately in response to news that former Chicago police Officer Jason Van Dyke, who killed Laquan McDonald, is being released early from prison.
    “Jason Van Dyke violated under the guise of the constitution he violated the civil rights of Laquan McDonald on Oct. 20, 2014 and therefore he should be held accountable and prosecuted to the full extent of the law under the federal statues,” William Calloway, community organizer said.

On Saturday morning, community organizers gathered at the 95th Street CTA stop demanding that Van Dyke get federally indicted on civil rights charges for the murder of 17-year-old McDonald.

The former officer was convicted of second-degree murder in the fatal 2014 shooting.
    “We are demanding justice of the most simple and basic kind in any other context a federal indictment would be the bear minimum that we would see in a situation like this,” Patrick McWilliams, Answer Coalition, said.
    The Rev. Tavis Grant with Rainbow PUSH Coalition says organizers have full support from the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who is scheduled to have a conversation with leadership from the justice department this week.
    “We did not get sleep last night,” La’Shawn Littrice, Make Noise for Change, said. “Look around at the faces that are standing here because we are outraged, we are disgusted we are traumatized and we are hurt but we are hurt enough to form an organization and a coalition.”

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/...ransportation/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't the name "Laquan" reason enough for an officer to open fire ?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Look around at the faces that are standing here because we are outraged, we are disgusted we are traumatized and we are hurt but we are hurt enough to form an organization and a coalition.”

Good for you, niggers. I'm so glad that you have all the free time in the world to just sit around sucking up welfare like lampreys and have no jobs to worry about losing that you can go riot like the pieces of shit you are.
    I don't see any information on this officers case, yet it's a safe bet to say "Laquan" was another career felon who didn't follow simple police orders and got chimpy like they usually do.

This officer should be rehired in a nice community where he doesn't have to deal with violent niggers. Niggers should only be policed by nigger police.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    “Look around at the faces that are standing here because we are outraged, we are disgusted we are traumatized and we are hurt but we are hurt enough to form an organization and a coalition.”

Good for you, niggers. I'm so glad that you have all the free time in the world to just sit around sucking up welfare like lampreys and have no jobs to worry about losing that you can go riot like the pieces of shit you are.
    I don't see any information on this officers case, yet it's a safe bet to say "Laquan" was another career felon who didn't follow simple police orders and got chimpy like they usually do.

This officer should be rehired in a nice community where he doesn't have to deal with violent niggers. Niggers should only be policed by nigger police.
    I wish we would just lock them all in their nigger communities with no police and arm every one of them. Last nigger standing! They could put it on pay per view.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post

My SENTIMENTS, EXACTLY!!

6. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Due to lack of any information posted anywhere on this case, he likely should never have gone to prison in the first place.