Close

Likes Likes:  59

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Occius and his boo imprison someone in their basement and offer bleach as a beverage for extortion purposes

Miami couple kidnapped and held a man hostage at gunpoint for three days, torturing and forcing him to drink bleach and rum before he finally escaped, police say

Police said a Miami couple kidnapped a man and held him hostage at gunpoint, torturing him for three days before he was able to escape.
    Once inside the apartment at Villages Apartment homes the victim sat on the couch, and was tied up by the arms and legs by Marie's husband Occius Dorsainvil, 56, when he entered the apartment with a gun.

For the next 72 hours the victim was chained up and held against his will at gunpoint, according to Miami Police arrest forms.

The duo allegedly demanded $50,000 in cash from the victim and repeatedly threatened to shoot him and tortured him, police said.

Police said the suspects forced the man to rehearse and record a statement admitting to having and affair with the 52-year-old. They also told him that if he went to the bathroom, they'd force him to eat it, and if he refused, they'd shoot him, CBS Miami reported.
    The victim told the couple that he didn't have $50,000 to give them, but he would sign his vehicle title over to them on December 30 if they set him free.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hree-days.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    W the actual F??? This story sounds like the Mail.uk copied and pasted it directly from an idiotic Africoon 'news' site where fact and fiction meet.

Hayshees - the same species that flooded the border and were secretly whisked away to be inflicted on innocent human beings. Welcome!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    W the actual F??? This story sounds like the Mail.uk copied and pasted it directly from an idiotic Africoon 'news' site where fact and fiction meet.

Hayshees - the same species that flooded the border and were secretly whisked away to be inflicted on innocent human beings. Welcome!
    I HATE haiticoons!! They are a particularly VILE sub species of niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I HATE haiticoons!! They are a particularly VILE sub species of niggers!!

You and me both! I think they might be even worse than Somalicoons, if that's possible!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You and me both! I think they might be even worse than Somalicoons, if that's possible!
    Or jamaicoons!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like the victim could quite possibly be another nigger. If so, all is well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Or jamaicoons!!

Jamaicoons are among the most vicious of nigger species, but also the most cunning, making them very dangerous.