Close

Likes Likes:  84
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It’s cold up there, and I’ll be wearing my combat boots. I keep a Vietnam era Gerber dagger in my right boot. I’ve practiced with it for years. I can have it out and in someone’s throat and a matter of seconds if need be. Training with sharp weapons is something I enjoy!
    Nig Haven and Cooneticut are both niggerfuxxated to the max.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Nig Haven and Cooneticut are both niggerfuxxated to the max.
    You can pull up “New Haven Register crime watch”. You’ll see that 90% of the crime is committed in nigger sections.Dixwell ave.Sherman ave.Winchester ave.Grand ave.Ect…There’s several shootings/stabbings every day of the week. I used to live off grand Avenue in the 80s. I was serenaded by the sounds of police sirens 24/7

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to go to CT to take care of family business soon.That area is a planet of the apes too. I’m driving up, and I’m going to conceal,even though my ccw license is invalid up there. I always do. And I don’t go out after dark. I only stick to the areas that I know are somewhat safe. Totally going to keep out of New York City!
    Stay safe, brother!

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Stay safe, brother!
    Plan to do exactly that!I am leaving tomorrow w/Amtrack autotrain out of Sandford FL. It’s a direct trip to Lawton Virginia,no stops.From there I will have a 5 hour drive to CT in daylight. I won’t carry a firearm on the train. I leave it locked up in the truck. But I do carry a blade I’m handy with,always!
    Train ride is always quiet. And since there are no stops,no train stations. Just point A to point B. And it’s always on time!. For the price, it saves me wear n tear on my vehicle and lowers chance of break downs or other risks..Not many niggs either! I’ve been doing this for over 20 years.Always a good trip!
    I know where to go and we’re not to in New Haven Connecticut. The only problem is wherever you park your vehicle, they may try to break in to steal.So,I have to be careful.No fitness walks or runs at night. Unless you wanna a violent run in with a shiner. They roam around the streets looking for victims to rob when sun goes down.
    My sister‘s home is in a decent area. But it’s still in New Haven .She has an alarm and the cameras on her property. But, niggers still try to steal. I think now that my mom is gone, my sister and her husband are thinking about relocating. It sucks having to always have to look out for niggers 24/7!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plan to do exactly that!I am leaving tomorrow w/Amtrack autotrain out of Sandford FL. It’s a direct trip to Lawton Virginia,no stops.From there I will have a 5 hour drive to CT in daylight. I won’t carry a firearm on the train. I leave it locked up in the truck. But I do carry a blade I’m handy with,always!
    Train ride is always quiet. And since there are no stops,no train stations. Just point A to point B. And it’s always on time!. For the price, it saves me wear n tear on my vehicle and lowers chance of break downs or other risks..Not many niggs either! I’ve been doing this for over 20 years.Always a good trip!
    I know where to go and we’re not to in New Haven Connecticut. The only problem is wherever you park your vehicle, they may try to break in to steal.So,I have to be careful.No fitness walks or runs at night. Unless you wanna a violent run in with a shiner. They roam around the streets looking for victims to rob when sun goes down.
    My sister‘s home is in a decent area. But it’s still in New Haven .She has an alarm and the cameras on her property. But, niggers still try to steal. I think now that my mom is gone, my sister and her husband are thinking about relocating. It sucks having to always have to look out for niggers 24/7!
    No shit, they need to leave those niggers FAR behind.
    Sounds like a fun trip!

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    No shit, they need to leave those niggers FAR behind.
    Sounds like a fun trip!
    When I go in the summer,it’s fun.I usually go to Yankee stadium a few times.This trip is to settle my mom’s estate.No fun.I wanted to put this trip as far off as I could’ve,maybe ten years!

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12