Close

Likes Likes:  12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Even in North Dakota

A couple of years ago (before the Covid scamdemic) I went to Fargo, North Dakota for a medical conference. At the airport a Somali nigger taxi driver came up to me and offered me a ride.

nothanks.jpg

Moving on, I noticed that all the taxi drivers at the airport were niggers. Luckily, the conference organizers had pre-arranged transportation for us.

During the trip, I had the opportunity to talk with some of the locals and I made some cautious remarks about the "issue." One of them even knew the 1399 code that I dropped (13% of the population, 99% of the problems) and he told me that Fargo does have an issue with the Somali niggers creeping in from neighboring Minnesota. The good news is that rural North Dakota, outside the cities, is still extremely white.

Niggers are attracted to cities like flies to shit. Even in fucking North Dakota. It may be fucking cold but as long as it has welfare and McNiggers chicken nuggets, that's enough for an infestation.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never been there, but the niggers are being spread everywhere. Niggers are ebola to the western civilization.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Never been there, but the niggers are being spread everywhere. Niggers are ebola to the western civilization.
    Ebola to the 10TH DEGREE!!

6. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Saw them....... Yes, even in Alaska.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in my old life, I oversaw the installation of an MRI package in a facility in Bismarck. I did most of it remotely from Seattle, but it was part of my job to be physically on the scene for the final "shake-down".

I'd never been to ND, and quite frankly, don't see any reason to ever go back (no offense to any N. Dakotans out there), but I always play a game of count the niggers when I visit a new place.

There were a few niggers at the airport -- I thought it odd how dark they were; North American niggers are generally so inbred and cross-bred that they are a little lighter than their African relatives. I didn't know about the Somali niggers from MN at the time...

When I arrived at the medical facility, there was not one mop bucket being pushed, not one trash can in tow, or one meal cart, that wasn't accompanied by a coal-black Somali nigger.

Bismarck, ND!

10. Likes Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Back in my old life, I oversaw the installation of an MRI package in a facility in Bismarck. I did most of it remotely from Seattle, but it was part of my job to be physically on the scene for the final "shake-down".

I'd never been to ND, and quite frankly, don't see any reason to ever go back (no offense to any N. Dakotans out there), but I always play a game of count the niggers when I visit a new place.

There were a few niggers at the airport -- I thought it odd how dark they were; North American niggers are generally so inbred and cross-bred that they are a little lighter than their African relatives. I didn't know about the Somali niggers from MN at the time...

When I arrived at the medical facility, there was not one mop bucket being pushed, not one trash can in tow, or one meal cart, that wasn't accompanied by a coal-black Somali nigger.

Bismarck, ND!
    What kind of place was that? Was it a free public hospital?

I don't think I'd go back to North Dakota either. When I arrived (this was in May) it was 70 degrees and sunny. One of the locals told me there were about 10 days a year when the weather was that nice.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post