Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat SA buck kills hoe and chops her up, needs a bigger suitcase to stuff her in

They even posted a pic of the dead hoe in the suitcase. Stupid nigger needed to get a trunk to get rid of the carcass.

The dismembered body of a 23-year-old law student identified as Nosicelo, has been found in a suitcase in Quigney, East Cape, South Africa.
    A black refuse bag found next to the suitcase contained some of the victim’s other body parts, while her head was reportedly found in a cupboard in her home on Thursday, August 19.
    Stupid niggers can't do anything right.

*Warning: Photo of dead, headless sow might be disturbing to sensitive viewers*. Yeah, just kidding.

https://hypegist.com/a-man-kills-his...-africa-photo/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol!That’s some funny shit! Niggers really are the dumbest beasts in the universe!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Lol!That’s some funny shit! Niggers really are the dumbest beasts in the universe!

I've seen it all now. If it was a sow the color must have drained out of it.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb nigger coulda just rolled up that she boon cow in that carpet and made a coon burrito. Smuggled that batwinged boon out discretely. Didn't they do that on Breaking Bad or something?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reading Africoon news is what I do when I need some extra laughs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Reading Africoon news is what I do when I need some extra laughs.
    Niggers are simple minded jesters and always good for a laugh.But personally,on my spare time,I don’t like to read ,watch,hear ,see or smell anything nigger.I pretend they don’t exist.Everyone one has their own way to deal with the stress and burden niggers place on society.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are simple minded jesters and always good for a laugh.But personally,on my spare time,I don’t like to read ,watch,hear ,see or smell anything nigger.I pretend they don’t exist.Everyone one has their own way to deal with the stress and burden niggers place on society.
    I wish I could pretend niggers don't exist but it's very hard when every site you visit, every ad, all the news, every TV show and movie is packed with them. If I must see niggers, at least Africoons are far distant and I'm not paying to support them, so I find their zany, incomprehensible antics amusing.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could pretend niggers don't exist but it's very hard when every site you visit, every ad, all the news, every TV show and movie is packed with them. If I must see niggers, at least Africoons are far distant and I'm not paying to support them, so I find their zany, incomprehensible antics amusing.
    My life evolves around a shortened workday,going home and do my yard chores, etc. And at that point I shoot either behind the house or I go to the range. My nights are spent reloading Bullets, listening to music while I play w/my ipad and get reacquainted w/Jack Daniels. I sometimes i go a full week without even having any type of contact with a nigger or even seeing a groid other than through the truck window while driving.
    If I see one in Home Depot, I avoid it. I don’t go to nigger cashiers. I don’t watch main stream television. I watch older movies I record online or with my DVR. If I do TV land, I block out all the commercials with the DVR. Most of the sites I go on our gun sites or this site.So It’s all nigger free!
    This week I bumped into a three monkeyshines at the club’s crank range. And that won’t happen again soon, because I’m going to go back to action shooting.They have mini areas which are sepparated w/2’ gravel and sand barricades.I won’t have contact with anyone. Which is how I like it!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My life evolves around a shortened workday,going home and do my yard chores, etc. And at that point I shoot either behind the house or I go to the range. My nights are spent reloading Bullets, listening to music while I play w/my ipad and get reacquainted w/Jack Daniels. I sometimes i go a full week without even having any type of contact with a nigger or even seeing a groid other than through the truck window while driving.
    If I see one in Home Depot, I avoid it. I don’t go to nigger cashiers. I don’t watch main stream television. I watch older movies I record online or with my DVR. If I do TV land, I block out all the commercials with the DVR. Most of the sites I go on our gun sites or this site.So It’s all nigger free!
    This week I bumped into a three monkeyshines at the club’s crank range. And that won’t happen again soon, because I’m going to go back to action shooting.They have mini areas which are sepparated w/2’ gravel and sand barricades.I won’t have contact with anyone. Which is how I like it!
    Other than the bullets, your life sounds a lot like mine. I just keep to my little corner of the world, futz around in my yard and do my little home reno projects. I like MeTV too but can't DVR it since it's on my antenna. Not too many niggers in the commercials though, since they're mostly drug-pushing, life insurance and funeral costs, and are the only ads aimed at YT. I have noticed they replaced Joe Namath on the medicare ads with that zombie looking former "JJ" nigger. I guess Joe was too white.

16. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Other than the bullets, your life sounds a lot like mine. I just keep to my little corner of the world, futz around in my yard and do my little home reno projects. I like MeTV too but can't DVR it since it's on my antenna. Not too many niggers in the commercials though, since they're mostly drug-pushing, life insurance and funeral costs, and are the only ads aimed at YT. I have noticed they replaced Joe Namath on the medicare ads with that zombie looking former "JJ" nigger. I guess Joe was too white.
    I’ve been into guns and reloading since my teens.Been doing it for 40 yrs plus! With me it’s more like an addiction. And probably one of the reasons why I don’t watch much TV. I stream music while I reload.I do train for defensive shooting situations several times a week.Pistol and AR.
    I think every human should own and know how to use a gun.You may need it to save your life or the life of a loved one someday. I’m not a doomsday prep-per or expecting a civil war.. I do it mostly because I enjoy training and being around guns/ammo.But it’s also great to be prepared for the unexpected.

18. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been into guns and reloading since my teens.Been doing it for 40 yrs plus! With me it’s more like an addiction. And probably one of the reasons why I don’t watch much TV. I stream music while I reload.I do train for defensive shooting situations several times a week.Pistol and AR.
    I think every human should own and know how to use a gun.You may need it to save your life or the life of a loved one someday. I’m not a doomsday prep-per or expecting a civil war.. I do it mostly because I enjoy training and being around guns/ammo.But it’s also great to be prepared for the unexpected.
    Even here in Canada gun sales have risen sharply. Someone is trying to say it's because of COVID and new gun restrictions upcoming. Okay. I'm sure it has nothing to do with violent Hayshees and Jamaicoon gangs, slithering in by the boatloads and getting into gun battles in the streets of Toronto, formerly one of the most peaceful big cities in the world.

I love what the vibrant diversity has done for us.

20. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh fuck, THAT'S a fuckin' riot! And they found it's black, nigger head in the cupboard! I wonder if they found it's muh-poosie in his sock drawer.......

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recently started training with a shotgun. First time I ever owned one after years of only owning rifles and pistols. Surely is a different animal entirely, and buddies of mine keep me supplied with dirt cheap game load for target practice. I found a deal on a no-frills basic one for like $200 (which is all my broke ass can afford right now LOL) and the damn thing is so much fun to shoot in the middle of the desert (here all I have to do is drive like 15 miles out.)
    Check this guy's video out. He's shooting the same gun I recently picked up, in the same kind of desert environment I shoot in. If you scroll to the 7:20 mark, that's some pretty funny stuff. He should go shooting with me sometime.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

24. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I recently started training with a shotgun. First time I ever owned one after years of only owning rifles and pistols. Surely is a different animal entirely, and buddies of mine keep me supplied with dirt cheap game load for target practice. I found a deal on a no-frills basic one for like $200 (which is all my broke ass can afford right now LOL) and the damn thing is so much fun to shoot in the middle of the desert (here all I have to do is drive like 15 miles out.)
    Check this guy's video out. He's shooting the same gun I recently picked up, in the same kind of desert environment I shoot in. If you scroll to the 7:20 mark, that's some pretty funny stuff. He should go shooting with me sometime.
    Tactical shotguns are fun to shoot! We’re allowed to use shotguns w/birdshot only at the club’s action range.Ringing steel is always fun!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

Oh fuck, THAT'S a fuckin' riot! And they found it's black, nigger head in the cupboard! I wonder if they found it's muh-poosie in his sock drawer.......
    I bet he packed that in the carryon for future pleasure

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post