Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest

Are sand people niggers?

I’m watching the Boba Fett show and I think the sand people Tuscan Raiders might be niggers from space. They live in primitive dwellings and ook. They use sticks and spears to fight and are easily scared. Sounds like niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    I’m watching the Boba Fett show and I think the sand people Tuscan Raiders might be niggers from space. They live in primitive dwellings and ook. They use sticks and spears to fight and are easily scared. Sounds like niggers.
    Genetically no, if you are referring to Middle Easterners and North Africans. They are listed as "Caucasoid Arabs. However they share many of the SAME traits as niggers!!

3. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    I’m talking about fictional characters from Star War. Seems like George Lucas might have made the Sand People niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m talking about fictional characters from Star War. Seems like George Lucas might have made the Sand People niggers.
    Wondering why we're spending our time talking about fictional characters. Don't we have enough real niggers to worry about?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it acts nigger,it is!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If hollyweird George Lucas made the sand people niggers, they would have been portrayed as superior magical beings with top level ethics, morality, technology and complete families. The way you describe sand people seems to be more like the way hollyweird portrays YT.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Genetically no, if you are referring to Middle Easterners and North Africans. They are listed as "Caucasoid Arabs. However they share many of the SAME traits as niggers!!
    They've had a lot of bestiality, from their princesses wanting to burn coal while Daddy Sultan was away (and not muh dikking his daughters himself). The dune coons who have no nigger blood tend to act just like niggers anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the one hand, you have these horrible barbarians with no real language, a "culture" based on brutality, and migrating to wherever they can slaughter and steal. Then you have the Star Wars fictional sand people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	613201711284735032.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18629
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They've had a lot of bestiality, from their princesses wanting to burn coal while Daddy Sultan was away (and not muh dikking his daughters himself). The dune coons who have no nigger blood tend to act just like niggers anyway.
    Tru Dat!! @$$lifter$ are JUST as bad as niggers!! Actually WORSE in some ways because they are WAY more intelligent than niggers and devious!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sand niggers can be just as vile as niggers.
    Lets put it this way, I would never eat at a restaurant run by Arabs.
    I also know some Israeli Jews who say that they would eat off the paws of niggers before they eat anything from Arabs. They find sandniggers to be worst than the plain dumb niggers.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Sand niggers can be just as vile as niggers.
    Lets put it this way, I would never eat at a restaurant run by Arabs.
    I also know some Israeli Jews who say that they would eat off the paws of niggers before they eat anything from Arabs. They find sandniggers to be worst than the plain dumb niggers.
    Would you eat food prepared by someone who in the 21st century still doesn't believe in using toilet paper? Their bowl practice is the most disgusting thing among supposed humans, just as bad as niggers.