Close

Likes Likes:  129
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume all the YT will start rioting, burning, and looting stores in protest and the demand for justice? You know, like they always do every time an innocent human is savagely murdered by a catch-and-release nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the nigger bastard was wrangled today. No doubt, the Soros funded DA will set a small bail. Hopefully if he gets out, somebody will be waiting.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one made me sick. Nigers are defending him of course saying “dey aint got no bideo uh hiyim doin dis, dat bideo iz hiyim at da conveeyans sto”

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That burnt match belongs in the landfill, 20 feet under similar garbage.
    Now that prisons are run by other niggers and lezzboons, criminals consider them just another housing project.

6. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That white girl should have just locked the doors before the nigger got in. Racisms? Loss of job? Better than dead!

I'm not blaming the victim. But all of us need to have self-awareness of the current situation, especially when any nigger is lurking! I'd think her family can sue the city of Los Angeles.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That white girl should have just locked the doors before the nigger got in. Racisms? Loss of job? Better than dead!
    I'm not blaming the victim. But all of us need to have self-awareness of the current situation, especially when any nigger is lurking! I'd think her family can sue the city of Los Angeles.
    I figured with all the monkeyshines being ignored by police and prosecutors nowadays, there would be a huge
    demand for door lockers, security glass, and cctv systems. I did several installs a year or two ago, which were
    highly effective, and a lot of fun for the owners and employees. Locking wild niggers out and watching them chimp
    is a laugh riot, of course. But these business owners are so fucking tight, most won't spend a dime they don't have to.
    A high end furniture store has a certain clientele, and this street nigger ain't it. That lovely girl should have been inside
    the store, monitoring the entrance on cameras, and only unlocking that door for legitimate customers. That's what
    these foreign business owners do all day long in NYC, and they aren't shy about locking out the blackaroons.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever notice how the news will say the nigger is at large, yet always, ALWAYS have a mugshot? Niggers should be given a one strike rule. One strike, you're out. As in goodified.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The savage beast shouldn’t have been taken alive!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish they would sue, and include the nitwits who kept releasing this nigger every time it was wrangled, including for assaulting a cop. Some precedent needs to be set that taxpayers demand to be protected from wild, blood-thirsty rampaging niggers.

Yes, maybe the girl should have locked it out or been armed, but holy shit! - a human being should expect to be able to go to her place of employment without the threat of being raped and/or murdered by niggers. But since no one will admit that niggers are the problem, nothing will be done.

And the libtards whine about raycisms, both now and in the olden days. When one sees the natural behavior of these beasts when allowed to run wild, it's easy to understand why segregation and whips and chains were the only way to control the nogs and keep humans safe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Based on evidence discovered by detectives, the suspect is believed to be homeless." <---- Excuse narrative.
    Oh no, the poor nigger had no place to live ? Well, then he should be allowed to kill whitey, right assholes ?
    The police spokesniggers and their media butt-buddies always get "Homeless" added to the suspect's description,
    when they have to admit it's a nigger they're looking for. First off, niggers don't want cops to look for them where
    they live, so they always say they're homeless. Second, niggers live at their various babymommas nests, and at
    drug den flophouses, all over town. Woketurd reporters will call an ex-convict serial rapist a "Homeless veteran",
    by virtue of the fact he got kicked out of the army 25 years ago. They are always building excuses into headlines
    and stories about nigger criminals. They start out by playing "Secret suspect", refusing to print one word about
    who did the crime, purposely avoiding any interviews with witnesses or victims, waiting until police have to admit
    it's a spook, or have arrested and arraigned said negro. The practice comes out of the media's "Style book", written
    by some college journalism professors, and used religiously by the fake conservatives at the NY Post.
    It takes some serious malevolent linguistic inversion to portray these niggers as victims. Is that "Style book" an actual document or just a trade practice? I'd like to study that further.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her father could have made sure his lovely daughter could defend herself, but she was a grown woman,
    working a retail job in LA all alone. She should have recognized the danger she was in, and prepared for
    trouble. Blacks hate beautiful white women, and will commit violence against them without hesitation.
    They fall into the "Easy target" category, and are number one on the "Muh dikk" preference list.
    Ladies, please - a nice 5 shot snub-nosed revolver is perfect for your lovely selves, and should be
    your number one fashion accessory. After a 100 practice shots, my wife could shoot the beer out of
    your hand, which is why I'm so well behaved now. Get that equalizer, girl !
    Yep, the five shot 38 special is the White women's best friend. Perfect for repelling niggers.

16. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, maybe the girl should have locked it out or been armed, but holy shit! - a human being should expect to be able to go to her place of employment without the threat of being raped and/or murdered by niggers. But since no one will admit that niggers are the problem, nothing will be done.
    She texted a friend that she got weird vibes from the nigger. If she'd locked the doors and called the cops, she'd have been accused of racism, niggers would "protest" the store by burning it to cinders, a dozen niggers would grab her for muh dikk, and she'd be blamed as "deserving it." What the Lame Stream Media has yet to mention is that she was raped, which we all know happened but must be covered up.

But like it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, it's better to be accused of racism than be murdered by a nigger. I've mentioned a few times when I worked retail and a bunch of niggers were hanging out in front of the store one night. "Assistant manager" just meant I was trusted to supervise the late shift, lock up and put the next day's cash deposit in the safe. That night, I was all alone for the last hour or so, not a problem except for those niggers. The vile beasts had already been going around the strip mall, pretending to sell candy for high skrool activities (stolen of course) as they cased stores. Niggers do tend to age faster and look older, but those were still hardly "teen" niggers.

At closing, we were the last lights on, and my last customer was justifiably frightened to see the niggers outside. The entire front was all glass windows, not just the doors, so we could see them, but it also meant they could see us. She begged to stay until it was safe. Absolutely. I locked up while I could, before the niggers could rush in, and called the security guard. He took a while to arrive, after the niggers had given up and left. He and a cop friend caught them a few nights later. They weren't even local niggers, but from the Bronx, and we were just the latest town they were scamming with their stolen candy. But all that could be done was tell them to never come back. That was 20 years ago, and how many crimes have those niggers committed since? How many robberies, muh dikks, murders?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    It takes some serious malevolent linguistic inversion to portray these niggers as victims. Is that "Style book" an actual document or just a trade practice? I'd like to study that further.
    It's an actual publication, put out by the Associated Press. It used to contain only linguistic form and phraseology suggestions,
    but now delves into what woketurds consider acceptable content, and what isn't. From what I've read, most newspapers are
    all in on following it to the letter. You can tell they're minimizing the number of times that blacks are mentioned in crime stories,
    and that includes victims, with obviously black names. Descriptions of clothes only, attributing crimes to inanimate objects,
    and reporting nothing other than what police spokesman have stated (they're in on the charade). Curiously, there are often
    multiple reporters on the by-line of crime reports - one to write it, and two or three to make sure blacks aren't mentioned.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I figured with all the monkeyshines being ignored by police and prosecutors nowadays, there would be a huge
    demand for door lockers, security glass, and cctv systems. I did several installs a year or two ago, which were
    highly effective, and a lot of fun for the owners and employees. Locking wild niggers out and watching them chimp
    is a laugh riot, of course. But these business owners are so fucking tight, most won't spend a dime they don't have to.
    A high end furniture store has a certain clientele, and this street nigger ain't it. That lovely girl should have been inside
    the store, monitoring the entrance on cameras, and only unlocking that door for legitimate customers. That's what
    these foreign business owners do all day long in NYC, and they aren't shy about locking out the blackaroons.

Every public place needs to be equipped with these, which will be activated at the first sign of TNB:

https://streamable.com/ha2t5j

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's an actual publication, put out by the Associated Press. It used to contain only linguistic form and phraseology suggestions,
    but now delves into what woketurds consider acceptable content, and what isn't. From what I've read, most newspapers are
    all in on following it to the letter. You can tell they're minimizing the number of times that blacks are mentioned in crime stories,
    and that includes victims, with obviously black names. Descriptions of clothes only, attributing crimes to inanimate objects,
    and reporting nothing other than what police spokesman have stated (they're in on the charade). Curiously, there are often
    multiple reporters on the by-line of crime reports - one to write it, and two or three to make sure blacks aren't mentioned.
    Yep, I think this is book you're talking about: https://store.stylebooks.com/2020-ap...t-edition.html

The back cover image mentions the usual shitlib topics: "semi-automatic rifle", the + symbol (probably pedophile symbol), climate change, covid, etc.

Thanks for the info on this, Ray.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her father could have made sure his lovely daughter could defend herself, but she was a grown woman,
    working a retail job in LA all alone. She should have recognized the danger she was in, and prepared for
    trouble. Blacks hate beautiful white women, and will commit violence against them without hesitation.
    They fall into the "Easy target" category, and are number one on the "Muh dikk" preference list.
    Ladies, please - a nice 5 shot snub-nosed revolver is perfect for your lovely selves, and should be
    your number one fashion accessory. After a 100 practice shots, my wife could shoot the beer out of
    your hand, which is why I'm so well behaved now. Get that equalizer, girl !
    My daughter never leaves home without it. First time I saw her equalizer I thought I was gonna die laughing. A 2-barreled. 38 special derringer that lives in her bra.
    I remember thinking 'honey, this ain't the old west" but I guess if you think about it, she doesn't have to dig around in a cluttered purse and this is California so generally no one is wearing more than a light jacket. Whatever works I guess. It's not my monster 1911 but 158 gr. 38 in the face would change your intentions.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    My daughter never leaves home without it. First time I saw her equalizer I thought I was gonna die laughing. A 2-barreled. 38 special derringer that lives in her bra.
    I remember thinking 'honey, this ain't the old west" but I guess if you think about it, she doesn't have to dig around in a cluttered purse and this is California so generally no one is wearing more than a light jacket. Whatever works I guess. It's not my monster 1911 but 158 gr. 38 in the face would change your intentions.
    A guy I knew had a North American Arms .22 magnum two shot derringer, and he had a holster that looked exactly like a wallet,
    except it had a hole in the side for your trigger finger. I heard he used it on some spook-a-roon mugger in NYC.
    That sneaky pop gun you have with you, beats the .45 you left in the drawer every time.

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Well, I guess all humans will have to be armed now since governments refuse to do anything lest they be accused of raycism and they need to protect themselves against catch/release criminigger bent on rape and murder.

I bet these are flying off the shelves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holster - Outlook.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	18669

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, I guess all humans will have to be armed now since governments refuse to do anything lest they be accused of raycism and they need to protect themselves against catch/release criminigger bent on rape and murder.

I bet these are flying off the shelves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holster - Outlook.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	18669
    I hope they are! During this state of affairs, any White person that does not have a blaster on their person is terminally naive.

31. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I hope they are! During this state of affairs, any White person that does not have a blaster on their person is terminally naive.

But notice they use a YT woman to model the belt. Can't be showing niggers carrying guns - that would be a racist perpetuation of stereotypes - even though they start blasting away at seven years old or even younger, as when baby niglets smoke dey mammies.

33. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12