Close

Likes Likes:  129
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral nigger homeless animal walks into furniture store and stabs beautiful 24 year old white woman employee to death

24-year-old employee stabbed to death inside Hancock Park store in 'random' attack

A woman was stabbed to death inside the furniture store where she works at in Hancock Park in what authorities are calling a "random" attack.

The Los Angeles Police Department responded to a call in the 300 block of North La Brea Avenue around 2 p.m. According to LAPD, the woman – later identified as 24-year-old Brianna Kupfer – was alone inside the store when a man entered the business and attacked her.
    The suspect attacked the victim with a knife and fled the scene through the back door. About 20 minutes later, a customer came in and found her on the floor.
    "The suspect is described as a male Black, unknown age, tall, thin, wearing a dark hoodie, sunglasses, a white N-95 mask, dark skinny jeans, dark shoes and carrying a dark back pack," the LAPD wrote in a press release Friday. "Based on evidence discovered by detectives, the suspect is believed to be homeless."
    https://www.foxla.com/news/24-year-o...-random-attack
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had this been the old west, there'd be a posse to wrangle this nigger and make it dangle. That's what these beasts understand.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Had this been the old west, there'd be a posse to wrangle this nigger and make it dangle. That's what these beasts understand.
    "Wrangle and dangle" LOL, that rhymes. I like that.....I mean I like that it rhymes. Not that I like lynching, 'cause lynching is very bad you know. Murdering a white girls seems to be a-ok for BIPOCs though. That's not a problem or anything.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All who support the Nigger Lives Matter (bowel) movement bear responsibility for this savage attack and have blood on their hands, including the white liberal niggerlovers who provide most of Nigger Lives Matter's funding.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Based on evidence discovered by detectives, the suspect is believed to be homeless." <---- Excuse narrative.
    Oh no, the poor nigger had no place to live ? Well, then he should be allowed to kill whitey, right assholes ?
    The police spokesniggers and their media butt-buddies always get "Homeless" added to the suspect's description,
    when they have to admit it's a nigger they're looking for. First off, niggers don't want cops to look for them where
    they live, so they always say they're homeless. Second, niggers live at their various babymommas nests, and at
    drug den flophouses, all over town. Woketurd reporters will call an ex-convict serial rapist a "Homeless veteran",
    by virtue of the fact he got kicked out of the army 25 years ago. They are always building excuses into headlines
    and stories about nigger criminals. They start out by playing "Secret suspect", refusing to print one word about
    who did the crime, purposely avoiding any interviews with witnesses or victims, waiting until police have to admit
    it's a spook, or have arrested and arraigned said negro. The practice comes out of the media's "Style book", written
    by some college journalism professors, and used religiously by the fake conservatives at the NY Post.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 01-15-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    All who support the Nigger Lives Matter (bowel) movement bear responsibility for this savage attack and have blood on their hands, including the white liberal niggerlovers who provide most of Nigger Lives Matter's funding.

There is no nigger problem. That's rayciss! He's probably disadvantaged, resentful over slavery, the inequity of minorities, and had a mental health crisis. Let's get this poor lad the help he deserves and never got because of evil YT. After all, this is California, where no nigger is ever guilty, but just misunderstood. I wonder how many times this nog was arrested and turned loose.

I knew I shouldn't have read this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brianna× 472 pixels).png 
Views:	52 
Size:	958.0 KB 
ID:	18610
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Based on evidence discovered by detectives, the suspect is believed to be homeless." <---- Excuse narrative.
    Oh no, the poor nigger had no place to live ? Well, then he should be allowed to kill whitey, right assholes ?
    The police spokesniggers and their media butt-buddies always get "Homeless" added to the suspect's description,
    when they have to admit it's a nigger they're looking for. First off, niggers don't want cops to look for them where
    they live, so they always say they're homeless. Second, niggers live at their various babymommas nests, and at
    drug den flophouses, all over town. Woketurd reporters will call an ex-convict serial rapist a "Homeless veteran",
    by virtue of the fact he got kicked out of the army 25 years ago. They are always building excuses into headlines
    and stories about nigger criminals. They start out by playing "Secret suspect", refusing to print one word about
    who did the crime, purposely avoiding any interviews with witnesses or victims, waiting until police have to admit
    it's a spook, or have arrested and arraigned said negro. The practice comes out of the media's "Style book", written
    by some college journalism professors, and used religiously by the fake conservatives at the NY Post.
    In some ways the New York (com)Post is even worse than the New York Slimes. Both are worthless fake news rags that worship niggers, hate whitey, and shrink away from truth like vampires from holy water, but at least the Slimes doesn't pretend to be on "our side."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling all these evil nigger crimes “random” just confirms niggers have no impulse control and should not be allowed in any civilized nations. They could do any of this at the drop of a hat, anyone else you’d have to egg them on before they get violent.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Rope therapy!!

11. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    In some ways the New York (com)Post is even worse than the New York Slimes. Both are worthless fake news rags that worship niggers, hate whitey, and shrink away from truth like vampires from holy water, but at least the Slimes doesn't pretend to be on "our side."
    I torment the woke ass-lickers at the NY Post, like it's my job. I've had many incredibly hostile email
    exchanges with their newsroom scum - Joshua Rhett Miller (SJW faggot), Mark Moore (Trump hater), Tina Moore
    (misguided child), Larry Celona (standard hack), Ebony Bowden (commie twunt) Sara Stewart (mudshark movie
    bitch), Ken Davison (sports bitch-boi) and Jorge Fitz-Gibbon (cancelled email link). I also battled their shitbag
    never-Trump columnists Rich Lowry (cancelled email link), and John Podhoretz (slapped him silly).

13. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh-dik advances by the greasy nigger were refused by that rayciss white woman, and homicide due to 'disrespect' ensued. Guarantee it. I'll bet that nigger had been going in there for several days trying to get the hook-up/booty reparations, prior to the murder-causing short circuit. She finally worked up the courage to tell the nigger to fuck off, and made the mistake of doing it alone.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

15. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Nig Zero liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likely mentally ill also. 1 year in the Whack Shack and this dirty ape will be out for another.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Soulless...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...brianna-kupfer

Did you look at the eyes on this nappy headed piece of fucking shit nigger? No life. No soul. No humanity. Just blank nigger death. Who knows what great things this girl may have done? We will never know because of another NIGGER. I hate these motherfuckers. It's life has no value, and I mean NONE. It is nothing but a drain on society. There is no rehab possible. There is no way he can make good except by being made good.

This nigger should be hunted down and the appropriate amount of correction applied....with extreme prejudice.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least he's wearing a mask.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

Did you look at the eyes on this nappy headed piece of fucking shit nigger? No life. No soul. No humanity. Just blank nigger death. Who knows what great things this girl may have done? We will never know because of another NIGGER. I hate these motherfuckers. It's life has no value, and I mean NONE. It is nothing but a drain on society. There is no rehab possible. There is no way he can make good except by being made good.

This nigger should be hunted down and the appropriate amount of correction applied....with extreme prejudice.
    POS nigger is TOTALLY worthless!!

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Muh-dik advances by the greasy nigger were refused by that rayciss white woman, and homicide due to 'disrespect' ensued. Guarantee it. I'll bet that nigger had been going in there for several days trying to get the hook-up/booty reparations, prior to the murder-causing short circuit. She finally worked up the courage to tell the nigger to fuck off, and made the mistake of doing it alone.

I think that scenario is likely.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They know who the nigger is.

A law enforcement source tells Fox News Digital that Smith has a rap sheet that spans both coasts, including in San Francisco and South Carolina. His most recent charge is allegedly for shoplifting -- and he landed up in jail in San Mateo after allegedly assaulting a police officer.
    Is a crime really a crime if a nigger commits it? Is there a point in arresting it and setting it free time and again? Now the cops have to wrangle it yet again.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think that scenario is likely.
    Her father could have made sure his lovely daughter could defend herself, but she was a grown woman,
    working a retail job in LA all alone. She should have recognized the danger she was in, and prepared for
    trouble. Blacks hate beautiful white women, and will commit violence against them without hesitation.
    They fall into the "Easy target" category, and are number one on the "Muh dikk" preference list.
    Ladies, please - a nice 5 shot snub-nosed revolver is perfect for your lovely selves, and should be
    your number one fashion accessory. After a 100 practice shots, my wife could shoot the beer out of
    your hand, which is why I'm so well behaved now. Get that equalizer, girl !

28. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there is a god in heaven I pray that this demon spawn shit beast not be taken alive. Why should this piece of shit be allowed to steal one more breath of oxygen and be incarcerated on the taxpayers dime?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She probably refused his mudik'n.

32. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast