Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Superstar nigger Koonye West chimps out and assaults a fan

Cops are investigating Kanye West for allegedly punching an autograph seeker, and TMZ has obtained this video showing the man laid out on the street as Kanye rages at people who apparently work for him.

As we've reported, the alleged attack went down around 3 AM in DTLA, outside the SoHo Warehouse -- and Ye was absolutely livid. When the video starts he's screaming, "get away from me" at a woman who's desperately trying to calm him down. She also says, "I am your family," but he continued storming away in anger. We're told the woman is Ye's cousin.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

As the TMZ scumbag/shyster, Levin, would say, "I"m tellin' you!!!" Ye is working up to deleting its hoe Kartrashian. It's coming! You heard it here first!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As the TMZ scumbag/shyster, Levin, would say, "I"m tellin' you!!!" Ye is working up to deleting its hoe Kartrashian. It's coming! You heard it here first!
    He did buy a house across from hers.
    That's not even in the least bit creepy, is it?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And now the Great Koonye has scribbled a new cRap about beating the ass of his ex-hoe's goofy toyboy. Ooh, scary! I think we should dust off the "Nicole Simpson Award".

Kanye West raps that he can "beat Pete Davidson's ass" in new collaboration with The Game
    I doubt he could even beat his mudshark's ass.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koonyeuring Paris Fashion Wee[...].png 
Views:	27 
Size:	287.3 KB 
ID:	18619

https://www.avclub.com/kanye-west-ra...s-i-1848367613
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one crazy nigger. He definitely won't be able to handle the non-stop parade of nigger bucks going into the fatass Mudshark Kims house to throw down some muh-dikken.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "And now the Great Koonye has scribbled a new cRap about beating the ass of his ex-hoe's goofy toyboy. Ooh, scary! I think we should dust off the "Nicole Simpson Award"."

Scribbled in crayon no doubt. Lol. Good call Diva. OJ seems tame compared to this crazy spook. To quote a Judas Priest song "Some heads are gonna role".

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Things be heatin' up! Ye wasn't invited to the birfday party of one of his sprogs. He had to find out where the event was taking place from cRapper Travis, he of the Flat Nigger concert who is banging another Kartrashian whore, so he went and crashed the bongofest.

Someone gon get kilt! I can't wait.

The always eloquent Ye says:

“I’m just not playing,” he continued. “I’m taking control of my narrative this year. I’m being the father, the best father, the Ye version of a father, and I’m not finna let this happen.>>>Ye went on, “Won’t nobody give me the address to my daughter’s birthday party right now. That’s gonna imprint in her mind that I wasn’t there for her.””
    I tried looking up "finna" in the dictionary. Seems it's not part of any human language.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...hters-birthday

9. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This idiotic nigger has completely lost what little he had of a mind. I knew when he cocked off with the idea of running for prez that it would only get worse from there. He will end up in a cage at the local zoo.

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post