Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamaician Murder Monkey Cries About Reparations, 400 Years of Sla-berry

This nigger executed a teenage cashier after she gave him the $100 bucks in the register.
    Watch this motherfucker's perp walk speech. The crowd should have gotten justice on the spot.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/east-h...urder-suspect/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, all those jamaican slaves. I always see libs and niggers say there is no such thing as the white race but every damn nigger on the planet thinks they are owed something for something another nigger went through 200 years ago. This one kills someone and thinks it still deserves its gibs. Fuck you nigger

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    BLM will cry that this worthless, subhuman nigger ape be an innocent victim of uh-pression who dindu nuffins, and loot and burn in its name demanding its release, and after nigger-loving New York Shitty grants it bail, BLM will keep looting and burning and killing anyway.

Also look for Biden to pardon this savage spade after he loses in 2024.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one was stopping you from leaving this raycissss country, you stupid nigger.
    The man accused of gunning down a 19-year-old Burger King employee earlier this week ranted about slavery reparations and shouted “America’s gonna burn!” as he was jeered by an angry crowd while being was led out of a police station in East Harlem Friday.
    “Where’s our reparations for four hundred years of f–king slavery!” Glynn yelled.

“F–k you all!” he yelled, according to a video taken at the scene by a Post photographer.
    Where's OUR reparations for having to house, feed, treat and medicate, incarcerate and attempt to rehabilitate? The cost of all that stuff outweighs any profit made off nigger slavery by 10000000000000 to 1.

He then shouted at the top of his lungs: “America is gonna burn!”
    No, your asshole's gonna burn when all those old bucks in the joint get their hands on you and show you the ol' muh dik, nigger.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/east-h...urder-suspect/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This fuckin Nigger's getting reparations right now for killing that young lady and 400 years of his kind being a fuckin burden on America. Not the "reparations" this fucker wants, but the only kind they deserve.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    look for Biden to pardon this savage spade after he loses in 2024.
    While the crusty old pedo may just be so dementia riddled to think he actually has the power to do so (he doesn't), I honestly don't think he will last another year - much less until '24. There is a limit to how many drugs they can pump into his addled, stroked out mind and body to make him perform his little stage routine. His public behavior has become so bizarre and unpredictable lately that something must come to a head very soon.

The only thing I can't predict for sure is which will come first - His article 25 or his fuzzy house slippers stuck backwards in the stirrups of that slow moving riderless horse on it's way down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Rotunda. Personally, I'm hoping for the 25th for the humiliation that it will bring even if the press will undoubtedly ignore it as best they can.

There is a third possibility: He will die in office and be replaced with a series of body doubles and deep fake video appearances. In this case, they would ice his corpse until after the next election. This scenario wouldn't really be that much different than his basement campaign if you stop and think about it.

Seriously, I put nothing past these people or their willing accomplices in the media.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    No one was stopping you from leaving this raycissss country, you stupid nigger.
    Where's OUR reparations for having to house, feed, treat and medicate, incarcerate and attempt to rehabilitate? The cost of all that stuff outweighs any profit made off nigger slavery by 10000000000000 to 1.
    No, your asshole's gonna burn when all those old bucks in the joint get their hands on you and show you the ol' muh dik, nigger.

Now Whitey...

Can't you just look at those eyes and tell that this is the face a poor homeless misunderstood victim of society who just needed some help due to his mental health issues?

I'm sure his mammy can attest that he's a goot boi and just needs some proper rehabilitation for his problems that all started due to RAYCISS!

This so called homeless nigger somehow could afford a sail foamb and service from which to send out constant twatter updates, headphones to listen to his kill YT (c)rap, a handgun and ammo (probably a Hi Point but still...), new clothes to change into while running from the popo and what looked like new shoes as well.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn in hell, nigger. BURN in hell.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Now Whitey...

Can't you just look at those eyes and tell that this is the face a poor homeless misunderstood victim of society who just needed some help due to his mental health issues?

I'm sure his mammy can attest that he's a goot boi and just needs some proper rehabilitation for his problems that all started due to RAYCISS!

This so called homeless nigger somehow could afford a sail foamb and service from which to send out constant twatter updates, headphones to listen to his kill YT (c)rap, a handgun and ammo (probably a Hi Point but still...), new clothes to change into while running from the popo and what looked like new shoes as well.
    THAT cocksucker is possessed by Nigger Satan.