Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Sesame!

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Sesame!

We all know it's impossible to watch more than 5 minutes of commercial television without being assaulted by numerous commercials featuring magic niggers, coal burners, mudsharks, oil drillers, and so on. However, sometimes these ads are unintentionally hilarious!

There's a company called Credit Sesame that has some bullshit app that is supposed to help you with your credit problems.

In one of the ads they have a magic nigger dressed-up like something out of "Arabian Nights" ("We wuz genies an shit!") dispensing invaluable advice to a White woman about the importance of good credit!

Niggers are the absolute LAST things one would ever ask about credit! (credix) Fuckers can't even PRONOUNCE credit... let alone have anything but bad credix!

Anyone who has ever worked retail knows to run and hide when a nigger shows up!

"Buy here, pay here" car lots exist solely because of niggers! They attempt to get enough down payment to cover the cost of the hoopty, with any payment made after the fact being considered profit. Hard way to make a living.

Anyhow, can't stop laughing at the idea of a nigger lecturing PEOPLE about credit!

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    We all know it's impossible to watch more than 5 minutes of commercial television without being assaulted by numerous commercials featuring magic niggers, coal burners, mudsharks, oil drillers, and so on. However, sometimes these ads are unintentionally hilarious!

There's a company called Credit Sesame that has some bullshit app that is supposed to help you with your credit problems.

In one of the ads they have a magic nigger dressed-up like something out of "Arabian Nights" ("We wuz genies an shit!") dispensing invaluable advice to a White woman about the importance of good credit!

Niggers are the absolute LAST things one would ever ask about credit! (credix) Fuckers can't even PRONOUNCE credit... let alone have anything but bad credix!

Anyone who has ever worked retail knows to run and hide when a nigger shows up!

"Buy here, pay here" car lots exist solely because of niggers! They attempt to get enough down payment to cover the cost of the hoopty, with any payment made after the fact being considered profit. Hard way to make a living.

Anyhow, can't stop laughing at the idea of a nigger lecturing PEOPLE about credit!
    I agree!! That's like a nigger lecturing people about celibacy!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh and we can't forget the commercials now that show nigger males as fathers in the household trying to act like old leave it to beaver or some shit

6. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    I hear nuggets talking about credit and money all the time where I work but usually it’s some crypto get rich Ponzi scheme as niggers are allergic to work. Anyhow, I told them I have an 800 credit score and they all about shit their pants. They said they never met anyone with such a score. They said that’s only for rich people. I told them all they have to do it open a line of credit and pay your bills on time. Then use the credit but pay it off before it’s due and keep it under a certain percent (debt to income ratio). They then said it’s some kind of white privilege.

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and we can't forget the commercials now that show nigger males as fathers in the household trying to act like old leave it to beaver or some shit
    Yup, totally unrealistic surroundings for blacks, huge clean houses, smiling offspring eating together at mealtime... smiling parents playing w teen-apers
    Kids, advising humans on what to buy.. today's woke commercials are a hoot.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    I hear nuggets talking about credit and money all the time where I work but usually it’s some crypto get rich Ponzi scheme as niggers are allergic to work. Anyhow, I told them I have an 800 credit score and they all about shit their pants. They said they never met anyone with such a score. They said that’s only for rich people. I told them all they have to do it open a line of credit and pay your bills on time. Then use the credit but pay it off before it’s due and keep it under a certain percent (debt to income ratio). They then said it’s some kind of white privilege.
    Anything a nigger can't accomplish is White Privilege. Which pretty much covers everything....... Niggers are the stupidest fuckin' beasts on the planet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's BULLSHIT right there!! Niggers don't knowz who dey daddy beez!!

14. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post