Close

Likes Likes:  36
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    What made me hate niggers?

    Sure, many of us learned to hate niggers somewhat recently, with all of the BLM bullshit going on, but for me, it was a true learning experience, back in the days before niggers permeated everything with the stench of fermented jenkem. When I was a young boy, it was rare and extremely unusual for me to encounter niggers for any reason: at school, when going with my parents to grocery stores or restaurants, or pretty much anywhere in the city I grew up in. And then I joined the Army...

    That was a real eye opener. I didn't know anything about them at first, but I learned about niggers the hard way. Boy, did I learn.

    Niggers were the most disrespectful creatures in the Army, always complaining about having to do work, doing their work poorly or not at all, and always committing the most crimes out of any group. As I moved up the ranks, I learned to hate having niggers in my squad because they would always find excuses to do anything except their jobs, and it was frustrating when I constantly had to fix their fuckups. Any attempt to get them to properly maintain their equipment resulted in failure, and I had to clean up after them. I felt like I was a full-time babysitter for those worthless oxygen thieves, and it was embarrassing, because as they say in the Army, "how a sergeant's squad behaves is a reflection of their leader." I tried so very hard to teach them the basics of being good soldiers, how to be responsible, to take care of themselves, how to groom themselves, how to do their jobs, but it was all for nought. Week after week, year after year, the niggers were constantly destroying everything they touched, and spreading their demon seed and creating bastard niglets that they never raised themselves. I remember one nigger soldier that had 13 niglets, and ended up having virtually no money every paycheck. I remember other niggers that would constantly get drunk and get into fights, sometimes even attacking the local police and the military police. I began to hate niggers.

    Eventually, it got to the point where I started looking in the Uniform Code of Military Justice for any excuse I could, to get every single last nigger charged with some kind of crime so they could be kicked out. I felt like an abuse victim, developing facial tics when a nigger was in the vicinity of me, wondering where my knives were, always looking for the nearest exit. I knew then what the problem was: niggers.

    I almost died in a few combat situations because niggers were unwilling or unable to do their jobs.

    I think the world would be a better place if niggers were banned from all branches of the US military, and banned from being American citizens. Niggers do not deserve to have civil rights or rights of any kind, the protection of American laws (federal, state, or local), and I firmly believe that niggers should not have the right to be in the USA, legally or otherwise. I would rather fight and die alongside an undocumented worker from Mexico before doing the same alongside a nigger.

    Niggers are not human and never will be human. They are the stain on the glory and pride of the USA. As far as I am concerned, no nigger will ever be an American citizen, and I would rather be burned alive with napalm before accepting any nigger as an equal. My hatred of niggerkind currently runs so deep that it is my deepest wish that every single nigger in the USA (and its territories) be rounded up and shipped back to Africa. Preferably in boats that have been maintained by niggers and are nigger-rigged to their quality standards.

    And I don't think we should merely limit this mass exodus to just the obvious niggers. Albinos and humans that have more that one drop of nigger DNA should also be sent to Africa, as well as any human niggerlovers, coalburners and oildrillers, and their niglets.

    Nothing would fill me with a sense of relief like the knowledge that the USA was nigger-free. Those subhuman, soulless, demoniac, barbaric, mindless, bloodthirsty, cannibalistic, uncivilized, inhuman, brutish, unhuman, and feral things have no place in my country. Fuck niggers.

    The day all niggers are finally removed from the USA is the day we can move forward and start building a future that we can be proud of.

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure, many of us learned to hate niggers somewhat recently, with all of the BLM bullshit going on, but for me, it was a true learning experience, back in the days before niggers permeated everything with the stench of fermented jenkem. When I was a young boy, it was rare and extremely unusual for me to encounter niggers for any reason: at school, when going with my parents to grocery stores or restaurants, or pretty much anywhere in the city I grew up in. And then I joined the Army...

    That was a real eye opener. I didn't know anything about them at first, but I learned about niggers the hard way. Boy, did I learn.

    Niggers were the most disrespectful creatures in the Army, always complaining about having to do work, doing their work poorly or not at all, and always committing the most crimes out of any group. As I moved up the ranks, I learned to hate having niggers in my squad because they would always find excuses to do anything except their jobs, and it was frustrating when I constantly had to fix their fuckups. Any attempt to get them to properly maintain their equipment resulted in failure, and I had to clean up after them. I felt like I was a full-time babysitter for those worthless oxygen thieves, and it was embarrassing, because as they say in the Army, "how a sergeant's squad behaves is a reflection of their leader." I tried so very hard to teach them the basics of being good soldiers, how to be responsible, to take care of themselves, how to groom themselves, how to do their jobs, but it was all for nought. Week after week, year after year, the niggers were constantly destroying everything they touched, and spreading their demon seed and creating bastard niglets that they never raised themselves. I remember one nigger soldier that had 13 niglets, and ended up having virtually no money every paycheck. I remember other niggers that would constantly get drunk and get into fights, sometimes even attacking the local police and the military police. I began to hate niggers.

    Eventually, it got to the point where I started looking in the Uniform Code of Military Justice for any excuse I could, to get every single last nigger charged with some kind of crime so they could be kicked out. I felt like an abuse victim, developing facial tics when a nigger was in the vicinity of me, wondering where my knives were, always looking for the nearest exit. I knew then what the problem was: niggers.

    I almost died in a few combat situations because niggers were unwilling or unable to do their jobs.

    I think the world would be a better place if niggers were banned from all branches of the US military, and banned from being American citizens. Niggers do not deserve to have civil rights or rights of any kind, the protection of American laws (federal, state, or local), and I firmly believe that niggers should not have the right to be in the USA, legally or otherwise. I would rather fight and die alongside an undocumented worker from Mexico before doing the same alongside a nigger.

    Niggers are not human and never will be human. They are the stain on the glory and pride of the USA. As far as I am concerned, no nigger will ever be an American citizen, and I would rather be burned alive with napalm before accepting any nigger as an equal. My hatred of niggerkind currently runs so deep that it is my deepest wish that every single nigger in the USA (and its territories) be rounded up and shipped back to Africa. Preferably in boats that have been maintained by niggers and are nigger-rigged to their quality standards.

    And I don't think we should merely limit this mass exodus to just the obvious niggers. Albinos and humans that have more that one drop of nigger DNA should also be sent to Africa, as well as any human niggerlovers, coalburners and oildrillers, and their niglets.

    Nothing would fill me with a sense of relief like the knowledge that the USA was nigger-free. Those subhuman, soulless, demoniac, barbaric, mindless, bloodthirsty, cannibalistic, uncivilized, inhuman, brutish, unhuman, and feral things have no place in my country. Fuck niggers.

    The day all niggers are finally removed from the USA is the day we can move forward and start building a future that we can be proud of.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel!! By the way, GREAT minds THINK alike!!

  3. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  4. #3
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The day all niggers are finally removed from the USA is the day we can move forward and start building a future that we can be proud of.
    Former 11B from the late '70s here, never deployed. Being put in charge of niggers was something I refused to allow,
    but I was at least free to say it to my superiors, who fully understood the situation. I always wondered WTF would
    happen, if we actually had a combat assignment with those niggers along for the ride. Shoot, move and communicate ?
    Fucking forget that - niggers can't dig a hole to shit in, ffs. And '70s niggers were higher quality than today's apes.
    God help us all.

  5. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boy, you are tolerant. I would have lost it long ago. The smell and grease would be enough. Enough to drive away a skunk that is.

  7. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  8. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have also had to work with niggers. I was not in the military but I have had to inspect their nests and deal with them as customers when I worked for a general contractor. They are disgusting beasts. The shit you see in their homes is insane. I won’t get into some of the shit I have seen as I have done it here in the past but dealing with niggers will make anyone hate them including other niggers.

  9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  10. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Former 11B from the late '70s here, never deployed. Being put in charge of niggers was something I refused to allow,
    but I was at least free to say it to my superiors, who fully understood the situation. I always wondered WTF would
    happen, if we actually had a combat assignment with those niggers along for the ride. Shoot, move and communicate ?
    Fucking forget that - niggers can't dig a hole to shit in, ffs. And '70s niggers were higher quality than today's apes.
    God help us all.
    We had them during my time in the 60’s and we all know how that war turned out.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  12. #7
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    We had them during my time in the 60’s and we all know how that war turned out.
    Thanks for serving during such tough times, and doing so despite the useless niggers.
    As far as I'm concerned, you guys won that war, and the stateside commies gave it up.

  13. Likes animal mother, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
  14. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have also had to work with niggers. I was not in the military but I have had to inspect their nests and deal with them as customers when I worked for a general contractor. They are disgusting beasts. The shit you see in their homes is insane. I won’t get into some of the shit I have seen as I have done it here in the past but dealing with niggers will make anyone hate them including other niggers.
    I used to work for the philthadelphia housing authority. I KNOW exactly what you're talking about!!

  15. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAYUMM, UNREGGIE!!!

    Tell us what you really think!

    My friend, I feel your pain. As a First Class PO in the USN, I know EXACTLY how you feel - albeit at a slightly lower measure. I have had my share of dealings with them but from everything I know of my counterparts in the Army, you guys always had it much worse. I've met many a soldier who could have repeated your story word per word.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  16. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  17. #10
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you Unregistered? Get your human ass in here and let's bash some disgusting, stupid niggers!


  18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
  19. #11
    EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest
    Thank you being in the Army, and defending America (which I am not sure our Army is doing these days).
    I get where you're coming from, You also likely had to hear their loudness, their ignorant music, the horrific lack of proper English.
    Be careful out there, don't do anything to jeopardize your service record or benefits.
    Just another reminder fro all of us, do not let a nigga cost you your job, life or legal troubles, not worth it for now, better times are ahead.

  20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
  21. #12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post
    Thank you being in the Army, and defending America (which I am not sure our Army is doing these days).
    I get where you're coming from, You also likely had to hear their loudness, their ignorant music, the horrific lack of proper English.
    Be careful out there, don't do anything to jeopardize your service record or benefits.
    Just another reminder fro all of us, do not let a nigga cost you your job, life or legal troubles, not worth it for now, better times are ahead.
    I'm the guy that made the original post. I've been out of the military for about a decade now, and I have PTSD, but when I have nightmares, it's almost always the niggers that pop up in my dreams. It's like having Kafka-esque dreams where Murphy's Law is the only law in effect, and everything that can go wrong in my dreams will go wrong, and I wake up sweating and screaming sometimes. It's super stressful when you are dreaming and just lucid enough to recognize that "this" was not how things happened in real life. Bad things happened, but when even worse things happen in your dreams, it does not give you warm fuzzies. I mean, bad things happening when fighting the enemy is one thing, but bad things happening with people that are supposed to be fighting on the same side is just... unpleasant.

    A few months ago I adopted a kitten, which seems to help out a lot, even if she wasn't trained to help with those particular issues. It's oddly comforting to be able to sleep next to someone that I know will never hurt me (unless I do something stupid like roll over onto her in the middle of the night, or I fail to pay attention while walking around my house and accidentally kick her which is technically my fault, and I always feel bad about that, but I'm getting better at not doing those things), aside from play fighting, which is a common thing among kittens, and she's already learned to avoid breaking my skin with her teeth or claws (I over exaggerated my discomfort, nonverbally, when it happened, and she picked up on things fairly quick). Also having a kitty that seems to get excited and meows "hello," and lets me pet her when she sees me walking in the door after a day of work is a nice feeling. She's going to be a housecat, though, because I'm a little paranoid about letting her roam around the urban jungle. There are a lot of bad people and niggers out there. And cars, which can be pet unfriendly.

    I tried registering, but it just asked me for my email address. I'll check again tomorrow. It was S*D*R(numbers)@gmail.com. Naturally, it's abbreviated because I don't want to put it out there for everyone to see, but I am interested in joining this site. I picked the address name because it was thematically in tune with being a sergeant that was also in charge of niggers.

  22. #13
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Why are you Unregistered? Get your human ass in here and let's bash some disgusting, stupid niggers!

    I echo this. Please consider our replies as formal invitations to join the site as a registered member! That way you'll be able to post in other forums.

    But please don't feel like you must register, if you prefer anonymity. We're glad to have you on the site either way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  23. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
  24. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sgt. Unreggie,

    Sorry to hear about all your problems with the niggers and dealing with the aftermath. I too experienced more than my share of tap dancing around trying not to fall victim to their evil ways. The closest I ever came to having my chevrons ripped off of my shoulder was due to a nigger, a quadroon and a nigger lover. The first two worked for me. The last was my chief. They were all three GIGUNDO FAT ASSED lesbians. They were all three sworn to my destruction and discharge/removal from the Navy with only one year to go until retirement. I did nothing wrong by any stretch of the UCMJ or the imagination. These worthless slug stank pigs simply hated me because I was a straight white male in charge and they were willing to do or say anything to destroy me both personally and professionally.

    It took me a long time to get over that shit especially since it cost me any chance of making further rank but eventually I just said screw it. My sanity was more important so I picked up my marbles and went home quietly at 20 active with my honorable DD214. I don't even think about them anymore. They all got theirs in the end. One is missing (suicide?) , seemingly dropped off of the planet. Another got the boot for being 80 pounds overweight and failing 4 consecutive PRT's. The last lost her clearance and rating specialty after stealing a chief's credit cards (to the tune of $20K) and her merkin husband got caught smoking weed in base housing. Although she should have been sent to the brig, she was sent to Iraq before being finally sent packing.

    So, yes - I can understand where you're coming from as many of us can. You are among friends now and you are definitely welcome here.

    Pull up a chair and crack a cold one, brother.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-17-2022 at 04:12 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  25. Likes Tar Remover, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  26. #15
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Sgt. Unreggie,

    Sorry to hear about all your problems with the niggers and dealing with the aftermath. I too experienced more than my share of tap dancing around trying not to fall victim to their evil ways. The closest I ever came to having my chevrons ripped off of my shoulder was due to a nigger, a quadroon and a nigger lover. The first two worked for me. The last was my chief. They were all three GIGUNDO FAT ASSED lesbians. They were all three sworn to my destruction and discharge/removal from the Navy with only one year to go until retirement. I did nothing wrong by any stretch of the UCMJ or the imagination. These worthless slug stank pigs simply hated me because I was a straight white male in charge and they were willing to do or say anything to destroy me both personally and professionally.

    It took me a long time to get over that shit especially since it cost me any chance of making further rank but eventually I just said screw it. My sanity was more important so I picked up my marbles and went home quietly at 20 active with my honorable DD214. I don't even think about them anymore. They all got theirs in the end. One is missing (suicide?) , seemingly dropped off of the planet. Another got the boot for being 80 pounds overweight and failing 4 consecutive PRT's. The last lost her clearance and rating specialty after stealing a chief's credit cards (to the tune of $20K) and her merkin husband got caught smoking weed in base housing. Although she should have been sent to the brig, she was sent to Iraq before being finally sent packing.

    So, yes - I can understand where you're coming from as many of us can. You are among friends now and you are definitely welcome here.

    Pull up a chair and crack a cold one, brother.
    Wow Tweak, what a gut wreching story. May they all burn in hell.

  27. Likes Jim Crow, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  28. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally,I couldn’t do it.I have never been around niggers much.A bit in high school.Grm class.And I hated it.I picked the advanced advanced math,and english classes every year because there were only 1-2 in the class.Contractors I worked for may have hired a useless monkey to work on the crew on occasion.But,I would do what I had to in order to avoid it and get it fired.I been running my own show for 30 yrs!No nigger workers.Maybe a nigger in household I work at on occasion. My life is 90% + nigger free!

  29. Likes Tar Remover, Mr. Sandman liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •