Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck and his sowlet chile plan to rob Burger King - one dead sow and NU result

I can barely understand this idiotic story of TNB Gone Wrong, but maybe it's just me.

The nigger pappy captured on surveillance video reaching through a drive-thru window at a Milwaukee Burger King restaurant is now charged – and the criminal complaint indicates he, his daughter, and the victim in this case, Niesha Harris-Brazell, were all part of a plan to stage a robbery of the restaurant.
    Burger King? Bonnie & Clyde, this nigger and his crotch fruit are not.

Felon Factory: Closed. Maybe the mammy can trade those spider-leg eyelashes for a wang or two.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burger KingSow homicide 'Staged' robbery led to gunfire, victim in on plan, complaint says.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	362.8 KB 
ID:	18606

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/bu...bbery-shooting
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can barely understand this idiotic story of TNB Gone Wrong, but maybe it's just me.

Felon Factory: Closed. Maybe the mammy can trade those spider-leg eyelashes for a wang or two.

Name:	Burger KingSow homicide 'Staged' robbery led to gunfire, victim in on plan, complaint says.png 

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/bu...bbery-shooting
    KARMIC retribution!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This is one tangled web of weave, and the TNB meter is pegged on max. If I owned that Burger Kang,
    I'd dump it and leave town. One blubber lip retard gets batwings, with hopefully 3 boons going to Nigger U ?
    That's a feel good story for sure.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be an adult cartoon where the theme is nigger crimes. It could be so damn funny. Watch them bumble around trying to steal 200 dollars from burger kang and end up in NU for the rest of their lives over it. Hahahaha

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    There should be an adult cartoon where the theme is nigger crimes. It could be so damn funny. Watch them bumble around trying to steal 200 dollars from burger kang and end up in NU for the rest of their lives over it. Hahahaha

Seriously, what are niggers thinking, in their rudimentary little brains? Conspiracy, inside job, a dead sow, and the inevitable NU, all to rob a frickin' Burger King?

Niggers are very amusing when no humans are harmed with their monkeyshines.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, what are niggers thinking, in their rudimentary little brains? Conspiracy, inside job, a dead sow, and the inevitable NU, all to rob a frickin' Burger King?

Niggers are very amusing when no humans are harmed with their monkeyshines.
    I’ve always thought this about nigger robberies. If I was going to risk my life and freedom, I would rob something big like a bank or an armored truck. This is all due to their inability to think ahead 5 seconds into the future. They are scurrred to defs of da poleeces but not scared to go to prison for 30 years after burger kangrobbery hijinx. They really are quite hilarious if you think about it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve always thought this about nigger robberies. If I was going to risk my life and freedom, I would rob something big like a bank or an armored truck. This is all due to their inability to think ahead 5 seconds into the future. They are scurrred to defs of da poleeces but not scared to go to prison for 30 years after burger kangrobbery hijinx. They really are quite hilarious if you think about it.
    Exactly. We're talking about a species in which the buck will murder his hoe to avoid chile support when she gets knocked up because - contraception? Whut's dat? - hasn't got the smarts to hide the carcass and can't think ahead to realize that being charged with murder has more serious consquences than having some screeching gravid sow demanding money. Nigga could just leave town. After all it's not like he has a job, a mortgage, etc, to hold him down.

If there is a way to fail, a nigger will find it.

8. Likes Anastasia, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the big elephant in the room. We are told they're equal human beings. That's wishful thinking. Science and math don't lie, but when the great Dr. Watson of DNA fame said niggers aren't smart (well he was more diplomatic than me), he lost all of his awards and academic posts. I'm sure in private he says, they're really dumb niggers, not even human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. We're talking about a species in which the buck will murder his hoe to avoid chile support when she gets knocked up because - contraception? Whut's dat? - hasn't got the smarts to hide the carcass and can't think ahead to realize that being charged with murder has more serious consquences than having some screeching gravid sow demanding money. Nigga could just leave town. After all it's not like he has a job, a mortgage, etc, to hold him down.

If there is a way to fail, a nigger will find it.
    Me and my wife have 3 kids. Each one was planned and she never got pregnant when we didn’t want to. It is not difficult for humans to figure this out. Hell the ig ould not only leave town but just assume a whole new identity. They all look alike. He could just head to mlk blvd and get an id off another dead buck in the road and be that nigger. Instead it kills the mammy to avoid chile suppote and will live with the body rotting in the house until the neighbors finally call the cops for the stench. It’s all about getting another 5 minutes for a nigger.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me and my wife have 3 kids. Each one was planned and she never got pregnant when we didn’t want to. It is not difficult for humans to figure this out. Hell the ig ould not only leave town but just assume a whole new identity. They all look alike. He could just head to mlk blvd and get an id off another dead buck in the road and be that nigger. Instead it kills the mammy to avoid chile suppote and will live with the body rotting in the house until the neighbors finally call the cops for the stench. It’s all about getting another 5 minutes for a nigger.
    Niggersows never EVER plan. They just rut with any transient, broke-ass buck that happens along and then "I found out I wuz pregnate". They don't even want sprogs. Judging by how they treat them, they hate them and have them only as welfare tickets and entry into a bigger Sec8 nest where they rent out rooms for profit. Bonus if the nigglet is defective (which most are) - here comes that SSI on top of the other gibs!! Of course they can't get a job because they're always either knocked up or have just shat out a sucker.

There are some wild animals who will skip a year of reproducing if there aren't enough resources to raise babies. Not niggers! The dirty bitches just squat, grunt, and squeeze them out. Everyone else has to pay to feed their crotch droppings. They make me sick!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggersows never EVER plan. They just rut with any transient, broke-ass buck that happens along and then "I found out I wuz pregnate". They don't even want sprogs. Judging by how they treat them, they hate them and have them only as welfare tickets and entry into a bigger Sec8 nest where they rent out rooms for profit. Bonus if the nigglet is defective (which most are) - here comes that SSI on top of the other gibs!! Of course they can't get a job because they're always either knocked up or have just shat out a sucker.

There are some wild animals who will skip a year of reproducing if there aren't enough resources to raise babies. Not niggers! The dirty bitches just squat, grunt, and squeeze them out. Everyone else has to pay to feed their crotch droppings. They make me sick!
    So true, their squishy holes are so wallowed out their niglets just fall right out. I saw a story of one dumping one in a dumpster the other day and another dropping one off on an airplane toilet.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NICE!