Close

Likes Likes:  38
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

    Thank God Chimpout is Back!

    Man it was tough when Chimpout went down again.

    Not having a legitimate place to rant and rave about niggers, and keep up with nigger crime, was making me grumpy!

    Thanks for getting everything back up and running!

  2. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester, k9woman liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Bottle_of_Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all missed our haven for nigger hating.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Awareness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know why it keeps going down?
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

  5. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I joined the other site that ends with Com. But I really don’t feel at home there. Glad to be back here!

  6. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I joined the other site that ends with Com. But I really don’t feel at home there. Glad to be back here!
    Same

  7. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
  8. #6
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I joined the other site that ends with Com. But I really donít feel at home there. Glad to be back here!
    I went over there. There's a serious hatred for this site by whoever runs the .com site.

    I didn't feel comfortable for multiple reasons.

    Everyone here is welcoming and cordial. One feels immediately part of the crew, if you will.

    I hope whatever has caused the problem is sorted out. We need a place to keep up with niggers and the atrocities the savages commit!

  9. #7
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes I feel we're being sabotaged or just barred by the thought police. You know, the ones that don't believe in free speech.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  10. Likes Tar Remover, Nig Zero, Chimp Detester liked this post
  11. #8
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sometimes I feel we're being sabotaged or just barred by the thought police. You know, the ones that don't believe in free speech.


  12. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
  13. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Awareness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sometimes I feel we're being sabotaged or just barred by the thought police. You know, the ones that don't believe in free speech.
    Like who?
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

  14. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
  15. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Man it was tough when Chimpout went down again.

    Not having a legitimate place to rant and rave about niggers, and keep up with nigger crime, was making me grumpy!

    Thanks for getting everything back up and running!
    So you signed up then ??
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  16. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
  17. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    I went over there. There's a serious hatred for this site by whoever runs the .com site.

    I didn't feel comfortable for multiple reasons.

    Everyone here is welcoming and cordial. One feels immediately part of the crew, if you will.

    I hope whatever has caused the problem is sorted out. We need a place to keep up with niggers and the atrocities the savages commit!

    You realy should become a member and get access to the entire site.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  18. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
  19. #12
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    So you signed up then ??
    No.

    Posted a couple of things in the open forum, but wasn't excited about the place at all. I was mostly trying to figure out what happened here.

    The high ups are weirdly obsessed with this site and Gary Busey!

    Made allegations that in all the time I've lurked around here never once saw. You'd think a shared distaste of niggers would band everyone together.

    At least here it does!!

    That's why I'm thankful the site is back up and running.

  20. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  21. #13
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You realy should become a member and get access to the entire site.
    I've been hesitant, but not because of all of you. I am rethinking my hesitance, for sure.

    Thanks again for your vote of confidence!

  22. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  23. #14
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Does anyone know why it keeps going down?
    We do. It's been addressed. A couple of technical issues that had NOTHING to do with hacking or other cyber monkey-business. Websites of any kind have a lot of moving parts, and sometimes something breaks or is helped to get broken. We've identified the issues relating to the outages and fixed them.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  24. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to thank all of the administrators and operators of the website for your hard work in keeping up the site. It really is a haven for humans who need to vent about the nigger beast. Thank you very much.

  25. Likes Chimp Detester, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  26. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    When this awesome site was down for so long, I crawled over to the *.com site and joined up. However, I chose this nigger pix as my avatar, and they promptly blocked me saying I was suggesting violence against the turds. And there is no way to even get into my account to change the avatar. They are idiots!! I will not be back over there. I LOVE this site!

  27. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  28. #17
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    When this awesome site was down for so long, I crawled over to the *.com site and joined up. However, I chose this nigger pix as my avatar, and they promptly blocked me saying I was suggesting violence against the turds. And there is no way to even get into my account to change the avatar. They are idiots!! I will not be back over there. I LOVE this site!

    Attachment 18622
    In this case, they would have been correct. We have to ALWAYS be careful to not be seen as promoting violence against niggers. Pictures of niggers with a noose around their neck leaves exactly that impression. Keeping a site like this up and running is difficult enough without the attention of federal hate crime agencies looking to shut us down. Please don't attempt to use that here as an avatar.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  29. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  30. #18
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Chimpout.org here is the absolute best. Raw, uncensored truth. I hope you guys always stay up and running !

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •