Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Capital One does not want your business.

Nigger clients only, please.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't used this card in decades. There's better ones out there, and especially when nigger Samuel Jackson became a spokesmonkey. Once in a while it's Jennifer Garner. But Fuck them, nigger lovers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I haven't used this card in decades. There's better ones out there, and especially when nigger Samuel Jackson became a spokesmonkey. Once in a while it's Jennifer Garner. But Fuck them, nigger lovers.
    I called up Capital One after finally getting sick of Samuel L. Jackson. I told them I've had enough of being yelled at
    by him, and that if I want to hear niggers ranting and raving, I'll take the train into Manhattan.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should just rename it Capital N and be done with it.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it’s part of their business model. They know niggers never pay their bills so they can just raise their interest rates sky high so humans get stuck with the bill. Just more gibs.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those were the two cards I canceled last year. I admit I wound up keeping a third, because it had a high credit limit, and that one doesn't have an annual fee. I figured I'd use it once in a while to keep the account active. Then while CO was down (I forgot to post about this) I had problems signing on to make a payment, and I got hit with a late fee. It took me a couple of days of waiting on hold to speak to an actual representative. The first one I talked to sounded Hispanic. His boss was definitely a nigger and actually blamed me, saying I should have waited on hold.

Even though the nigger finally said it would waive the late fee, I told it that I was disgusted by its attitude, and I was canceling the card just like the others. Like the nigger even cared. Credit card reps get commissions for upgrading cards and opening new accounts. They should get penalties when a customer cites them as a reason for closing accounts. Then again, the niggers would cry racism an sheeit. "Dat YT be a muhfuggah, ah beez gibbins good service!"

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...let-any-longer
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.