Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
I HATE niggers but our current government is a BIGGER threat than niggers could ever be!!

I've always said that niggers are simply tools in the hands of our enemies and have been for hundreds of years now. We have failed as a nation to recognize our true enemies and we are now paying the price for our nescience. They are disguised under the camouflage of universities, news outlets, the entertainment industry, and installed into the highest offices of power from DC, to the boardrooms, to the secret societies in their pagan temples. They wish for nothing but our destruction and when they achieve it, they will be the only ones to lift a finger to stop the niggers as the useful idiots that they are. They, not us, will be the ones to line the niggers against the wall.

Genocide is something that most white and other humans don't want as much as we want them to be returned to their native habitat of Africa and live naturally in the animal kingdom that was built for them and the other lower primate species. I don't want to wipe their population out anymore than I want to wipe out the crocodiles - but I don't want them in my backyard either. Their population must be scientifically, naturally and geographically controlled much like any other animal for their own good as a species. Until then, they are an invasive species no different than kudzu, fire ants, Formosan termites, nutria, etc.

Ironically, all of these same species including the niggers were brought here on ships owned by the same group of our enemies who import communist, fascist, and other false and destructive ideologies onto our soil as well.