Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    God. People need to raise their kids better. That includes what they are listening to, who they hang out with and what they watch on tv and online. How any parent would allow their kids to idolize and emulate niggers is beyond me. They should be teaching them what niggers really are and what happens if you copy anything about them or associate with them in any way. Also how to stay smart about all of it in modern society.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If your kids want to join a gang, tell them to join the military.

Or barring that, there are plenty of organizations out there that are human friendly that don't engage in criminal activities.

Good parents don't let their children act like niggers. I mean, I understand that there might be some acts of rebellion during their teenage and college years, but there are ways to let off some steam without going down the dark path.

I suppose a little reverse psychology might do the trick as well. If you pretend to support political correctness and excessively pretend that niggers are human, maybe your kids will rebel by hating niggers even more than you do. "Bobby, why don't you do Shitavious' homework for him? He seems to be struggling with his English homework. Also, make sure your papers are inferior to the work you did for Shitavious; you don't want people to think you are better than him, right?"

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God. People need to raise their kids better. That includes what they are listening to, who they hang out with and what they watch on tv and online. How any parent would allow their kids to idolize and emulate niggers is beyond me. They should be teaching them what niggers really are and what happens if you copy anything about them or associate with them in any way. Also how to stay smart about all of it in modern society.
    Yep!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post