Close

Likes Likes:  60
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Another Monumental Nigger Fail

https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelp...-row-home-fire

A lot of brainwashed people out there would condemn me as a coldhearted racist bastard for saying this, but if this story doesn't show the sobering truth about the inability of niggers to survive, let alone succeed, in this world then I truly don't know what story can.

Where do you want to begin? A 5-year-old at around 6:30 AM, unsupervised and playing with a lighter? At least three generations of niggers under one taxpayer-supported roof? Survivors not even waiting for the dead to be buried before starting the usual "no justice, no peace" rhetoric, which is nothing more than code for "we want more for free"?

Niggers just can't function in our world. That's not racism, that's not hate speech. It's just fact, and this story is just more proof of that fact. So many people are saying how sad it is that this happened. No, what's sad is that there are so many people who won't face the truth that niggers are just inferior, and that propping them up to try and be more than they can be is only going to end in failure.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the UP side- a nigger production plant was put out of business. The 2 Sprog Mortars that were shelling the planet with nigger larvae have been silenced.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even little niggers are killing other niggers? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FD8F8BF-ACE7-44C5-B3ED-720268397BAD.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	18596
    I wonder if they seasoned dey char broiled niggers prior to cookin em.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    On the UP side- a nigger production plant was put out of business. The 2 Sprog Mortars that were shelling the planet with nigger larvae have been silenced.

Consider that one as stolen as a new bike under a nigger's ass!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Consider that one as stolen as a new bike under a nigger's ass!
    Be my guest!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it weren't for stupid white libtards giving niggers free gibs, the nigger race would be well on its way to extinction right now. In the early 1600s, large parts of southern Africa were empty because the local niggers were too retarded to survive there and either died off or moved someplace where there were more bananas to pick. The white Boers settled there and turned the place into a garden of prosperity and peace, and kept it that way until apartheid ended.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Even little niggers are killing other niggers? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FD8F8BF-ACE7-44C5-B3ED-720268397BAD.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	18596
    I wonder if they seasoned dey char broiled niggers prior to cookin em.
    Nigglet put some "paparicka" n' hot sauce on 'em!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Nothing cheers me up more than hearing a welfare baby cannon has been put out of action.
    Salute !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    https://www.fox29.com/news/philadelp...-row-home-fire

A lot of brainwashed people out there would condemn me as a coldhearted racist bastard for saying this, but if this story doesn't show the sobering truth about the inability of niggers to survive, let alone succeed, in this world then I truly don't know what story can.

Where do you want to begin? A 5-year-old at around 6:30 AM, unsupervised and playing with a lighter? At least three generations of niggers under one taxpayer-supported roof? Survivors not even waiting for the dead to be buried before starting the usual "no justice, no peace" rhetoric, which is nothing more than code for "we want more for free"?

Niggers just can't function in our world. That's not racism, that's not hate speech. It's just fact, and this story is just more proof of that fact.
    Back in the day, I used to wire sound systems in clubs, auditoriums and sometimes in recording studios. My engineer friend gets me on a studio
    job in Brooklyn, in what was known as the Music Building. The place was within the "Economic Empowerment Zone", which was a gibs program
    for niggered areas, which meant whitey was paying for a lotta shit, including this project. We knew this jig musician that got a "Loan" to build
    out a new studio, even though there were a ton of existing ones going broke. The project was high up in the building, and as the days went by,
    I noticed a lot of mammies, "teens", and shitlings all around the place. The customer said all kinds of 'hood rats were living there, even though
    it was zoned commercial only. I pointed out that the place was a fire trap, and that it was likely that all that (sub) human activity would result in
    a disaster. About six months later, I see it burning on the news, with the fire department guys saying how it was chopped up into a maze of
    apartments. The whole building had to be demolished. I don't remember if any scum was burnt, because I didn't care.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Back in the day, I used to wire sound systems in clubs, auditoriums and sometimes in recording studios. My engineer friend gets me on a studio
    job in Brooklyn, in what was known as the Music Building. The place was within the "Economic Empowerment Zone", which was a gibs program
    for niggered areas, which meant whitey was paying for a lotta shit, including this project. We knew this jig musician that got a "Loan" to build
    out a new studio, even though there were a ton of existing ones going broke. The project was high up in the building, and as the days went by,
    I noticed a lot of mammies, "teens", and shitlings all around the place. The customer said all kinds of 'hood rats were living there, even though
    it was zoned commercial only. I pointed out that the place was a fire trap, and that it was likely that all that (sub) human activity would result in
    a disaster. About six months later, I see it burning on the news, with the fire department guys saying how it was chopped up into a maze of
    apartments. The whole building had to be demolished. I don't remember if any scum was burnt, because I didn't care.
    No coon barbecue?!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me thinks we could organize a huge distribution of lighters as special gifts for turds in the niggerhood, and save the tax-payers millions...

12. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Me thinks we could organize a huge distribution of lighters as special gifts for turds in the niggerhood, and save the tax-payers millions...
    HA! Obama Lighters!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Lighters, space heaters and plenty of extension cords.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Lighters, space heaters and plenty of extension cords.
    And Jerry cans full of syphoned gasoline.
    Proudly deplorable

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    And Jerry cans full of syphoned gasoline.
    YES! I almost added that..... Great minds and all.......

17. Likes Odin's balls, Chimp Detester liked this post