I've lurked and unreggie posted for a bit and always enjoyed reading all the content here. Niggers are such a plague and are slowly leaking into nice communities everywhere, and people are so stoic about it.

I grew up in a mainly White community and didn't really think much about the niggers until I got old enough to move out and had to live in "the lower income section of town" for a couple years. From what I've gathered I am fairly young compared to most of the other nigger haters out there, wasn't even a teen when some pissed off goat fuckers did their horrible attack.
A real shame that the coming generation will not grow up to realize you shouldn't be empathetic towards those that wouldn't show it back. That's my philosophy, some people(and homo erectus) just aren't worth it.

I didn't like niggers before the saint floyd hysteria, but recent events have really sped up my hatred of the niggers and confirmed that they just simply should not be allowed in any civilized societies.
I understand most of it is political and steered by politicians who want to keep their cushy jobs and have some serious control issues. We really are just delaying the inevitable by living alongside third world apes. What happens when most of our lower tier jobs are replaced by robotics? R-selection just seems like complete anarchy building up to happen someday.
Niggers have mainly made a career out of our welfare system and now we're just allowing them to abuse our justice system for the ghetto lotto. Positive reinforcement has never worked on niggers and it never will, the only thing that will work is strict laws and more prisons. Or just ship their stupid asses back home. Or perhaps a prison island like Australia? I suggest Antarctica.

And then nobody is allowed to criticize niggers ever. When a Human commits an evil crime the headlines are right to the point, but when a nigger commits an evil crime? You're lucky to get a mugshot or a name, and how many times a sentence does the word "allegedly" get used? It's amazing how we've let the woke insanity get this bad.
The big problem I see is that anyone who wants to point out the obvious with the niggers has a lot to lose and little to gain. Families, jobs, security, food, etc...
Niggers? They got nothing to lose and can riot freely without fear of anything, heck if they get a rap sheet they're dead before they're 30 and have 10 future felons with a clean slate waiting to prey on more innocent humans in an infinite cycle.

And that's my joining rant about niggers.
I've been on the fence for a while but I'm always out to look for any good information about niggers to keep my case going, and always am looking for some open comment boxes to drop some nigger truths. Now I can have a place to rant while doing it too!

One question: I have read the rules and want to be sure I got it, but a while before the take down I noticed some comments on "relaxing" the rules. Does that mean I can be a little more open about wishing the worst upon nigger criminals as long as it doesn't come off as a suggestion? Otherwise, i'll just be really cautious. I want to keep up to date on nigger crime, not make an ass of myself.
Thanks.