Close

Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Hello from WI

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from WI

I've lurked and unreggie posted for a bit and always enjoyed reading all the content here. Niggers are such a plague and are slowly leaking into nice communities everywhere, and people are so stoic about it.

I grew up in a mainly White community and didn't really think much about the niggers until I got old enough to move out and had to live in "the lower income section of town" for a couple years. From what I've gathered I am fairly young compared to most of the other nigger haters out there, wasn't even a teen when some pissed off goat fuckers did their horrible attack.
    A real shame that the coming generation will not grow up to realize you shouldn't be empathetic towards those that wouldn't show it back. That's my philosophy, some people(and homo erectus) just aren't worth it.

I didn't like niggers before the saint floyd hysteria, but recent events have really sped up my hatred of the niggers and confirmed that they just simply should not be allowed in any civilized societies.
    I understand most of it is political and steered by politicians who want to keep their cushy jobs and have some serious control issues. We really are just delaying the inevitable by living alongside third world apes. What happens when most of our lower tier jobs are replaced by robotics? R-selection just seems like complete anarchy building up to happen someday.
    Niggers have mainly made a career out of our welfare system and now we're just allowing them to abuse our justice system for the ghetto lotto. Positive reinforcement has never worked on niggers and it never will, the only thing that will work is strict laws and more prisons. Or just ship their stupid asses back home. Or perhaps a prison island like Australia? I suggest Antarctica.

And then nobody is allowed to criticize niggers ever. When a Human commits an evil crime the headlines are right to the point, but when a nigger commits an evil crime? You're lucky to get a mugshot or a name, and how many times a sentence does the word "allegedly" get used? It's amazing how we've let the woke insanity get this bad.
    The big problem I see is that anyone who wants to point out the obvious with the niggers has a lot to lose and little to gain. Families, jobs, security, food, etc...
    Niggers? They got nothing to lose and can riot freely without fear of anything, heck if they get a rap sheet they're dead before they're 30 and have 10 future felons with a clean slate waiting to prey on more innocent humans in an infinite cycle.

And that's my joining rant about niggers.
    I've been on the fence for a while but I'm always out to look for any good information about niggers to keep my case going, and always am looking for some open comment boxes to drop some nigger truths. Now I can have a place to rant while doing it too!

One question: I have read the rules and want to be sure I got it, but a while before the take down I noticed some comments on "relaxing" the rules. Does that mean I can be a little more open about wishing the worst upon nigger criminals as long as it doesn't come off as a suggestion? Otherwise, i'll just be really cautious. I want to keep up to date on nigger crime, not make an ass of myself.
    Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME DW! You are in the right place with right minded people.
    DW, just use your common sense. You clearly have that or you wouldn't be here in the first place. Pay attention to how the Veteran Chimpers post and what they DO NOT post. And definitely read and re-read the rules from time to time. As long as you refrain from posting about yourself committing violence or wanting to commit violence against niggers, ass lifters, coal burners, oil drillers and ESPECIALLY ANY politicians, you should do well.
    Now, let's bash some niggers (verbally)!

3. Likes AFN_Weasel liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I was a teenager when 9/11 went down so I am likely not much older than you. My father was always a big nigger basher but I never had a problem with them until I started working and had to deal with them as a teenager. I worked at a shoe store in the mall when I was 16 if that tells you anything. It didn’t take long for me to realize that niggers are nothing like me. Welcome to chimpout!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great intro DW!

When I read post like your, it warms my heart to know that there is still hope for the next generation. I do believe I recognize your style from some of your earlier unreggie post that I responded to if my memory serves me. Believe it or not, it still does occasionally.

Welcome aboard and glad to have you.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, DW! I look forward to more comments from you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    DW, you speak the Truth. Welcome and thank you for joining the team!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CHIMPOUT!

I look forward to hearing more from you!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a fellow Wisconsiner, welcome to Chimpout.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

:
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout! Nice intro. Looking forward to your insights.

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Except for total whigger and mudshark lowlifes, the more one gets to know the niggers, the more one hates those apes!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    One question: I have read the rules and want to be sure I got it, but a while before the take down I noticed some comments on "relaxing" the rules. Does that mean I can be a little more open about wishing the worst upon nigger criminals as long as it doesn't come off as a suggestion? Otherwise, i'll just be really cautious. I want to keep up to date on nigger crime, not make an ass of myself.
    Thanks.
    Welcome to the site! Like Tar said, just use your common sense, and we staff are seriously the nicest people in letting people know privately if they went too far. We have relaxed to the rules to where we don't have to walk on eggshells, but just don't call for things like mass uprisings, shooting up a crowd of niggers, and especially no violence against politicians (niggers or otherwise).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    I've lurked and unreggie posted for a bit and always enjoyed reading all the content here. Niggers are such a plague and are slowly leaking into nice communities everywhere, and people are so stoic about it.

I grew up in a mainly White community and didn't really think much about the niggers until I got old enough to move out and had to live in "the lower income section of town" for a couple years. From what I've gathered I am fairly young compared to most of the other nigger haters out there, wasn't even a teen when some pissed off goat fuckers did their horrible attack.
    A real shame that the coming generation will not grow up to realize you shouldn't be empathetic towards those that wouldn't show it back. That's my philosophy, some people(and homo erectus) just aren't worth it.

I didn't like niggers before the saint floyd hysteria, but recent events have really sped up my hatred of the niggers and confirmed that they just simply should not be allowed in any civilized societies.
    I understand most of it is political and steered by politicians who want to keep their cushy jobs and have some serious control issues. We really are just delaying the inevitable by living alongside third world apes. What happens when most of our lower tier jobs are replaced by robotics? R-selection just seems like complete anarchy building up to happen someday.
    Niggers have mainly made a career out of our welfare system and now we're just allowing them to abuse our justice system for the ghetto lotto. Positive reinforcement has never worked on niggers and it never will, the only thing that will work is strict laws and more prisons. Or just ship their stupid asses back home. Or perhaps a prison island like Australia? I suggest Antarctica.

And then nobody is allowed to criticize niggers ever. When a Human commits an evil crime the headlines are right to the point, but when a nigger commits an evil crime? You're lucky to get a mugshot or a name, and how many times a sentence does the word "allegedly" get used? It's amazing how we've let the woke insanity get this bad.
    The big problem I see is that anyone who wants to point out the obvious with the niggers has a lot to lose and little to gain. Families, jobs, security, food, etc...
    Niggers? They got nothing to lose and can riot freely without fear of anything, heck if they get a rap sheet they're dead before they're 30 and have 10 future felons with a clean slate waiting to prey on more innocent humans in an infinite cycle.

And that's my joining rant about niggers.
    I've been on the fence for a while but I'm always out to look for any good information about niggers to keep my case going, and always am looking for some open comment boxes to drop some nigger truths. Now I can have a place to rant while doing it too!

Thanks.
    Welcome to Chimpout!! You fill fit RIGHT in!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just turned down a really good job in WI. Was a job for life in a nice human town. Timing wasn't right so had to let it go. Glad you've decided to sign up and help preserve your sanity in this ever increasing wicked world. You're not alone and it's not you......it's them !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !