Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sidney Poitier wouldn't be down for breakfast

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ing-actor-dead

Ok who has this crusty old buck in the nigger deadpool?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ing-actor-dead

Ok who has this crusty old buck in the nigger deadpool?

I just took a look and it seems no one picked him. Maybe everyone was unaware the ancient silverback was still alive?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just took a look and it seems no one picked him. Maybe everyone was unaware the ancient silverback was still alive?
    Exactly. I thought the Bat Fairy got to the silver back YEARS ago!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They call me Mr. Splibbs !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As one of the most beloved stars of Hollywood's golden era, Poitier made his mark with films like "A Raisin in the Sun," (1961) "Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner" (1967) and "Uptown Saturday Night," (1974), among others.

Now he stars in "Guess Who's Not Coming Down for Breakfast"
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody in the UK knows who this crusty old nigger was and quite frankly nobody cares.
    Proudly deplorable

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Nobody in the UK knows who this crusty old nigger was and quite frankly nobody cares.

"To Sir, With Love" - A British movie where a nigger teacher civilizes all these horrid, nasty, violent YT kids. A young girl wants to burn the coal. It doesn't happen - audiences weren't ready for such atrocities back then - but the desire is clearly indicated. Oh, and a female teacher, blond/blue-eyed, has the hots for him too. Naturally.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bat fairy sure took its time with this one, but better late than never.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stole air for 94 years. Yes, he's the buck that could've been the one who opened the door to miscegenation. I've heard of it, but haven't seen it's movies. It's from an era before me. But hey, good riddance, nigger!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Made this one many, many years ago .
    Good riddance, magic negro!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Made this one many, many years ago .
    Good riddance, magic negro!

I saw that movie for the first time a few years ago. What a waste of the talent of Tracy and Hepburn.

The mudshark daughter actually seems brain-damaged or mildly retarded since she seems unaware that her boyfriend is a nigger. She's a completely vacuous, brainless idiot.

Her nigger boyfriend, of course, is not your standard inarticulate, bix-nooding, savage, criminigger, rapey yard ape, no sir! He's a Super Magic Nigger, a cerebral scientist of such skill he's heading off to some conference where his expertise is badly needed by the YT. He is tolerant, kind, educated, sympathetic, understanding, and brilliant. He's magic x 1000!

I think this movie wanted to make the audience wonder why such a superior paragon as this nigger was even with the retarded, dumbass daughter, I mean other than bragging rights, i.e., "I gots a whyte woman!"

But, I couldn't help but notice there was no suckface or any other physical contact between nigger and dumb mudshark. They could only go so far back then.

13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    The movie "To Sir With Love" featured a very young actress called Patricia Rutledge, now known as the star of the show "Keeping Up Appearances". It's pretty good if you can stand looking at the nigger Poitier.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't pay much attention to antique antique farm equipment, so I had no idea if Nig Pinochle, or whatever was alive or dead. Just one less ashy groid in the world.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    The movie "To Sir With Love" featured a very young actor called Patricia Rutledge, now known as the star of the show "Keeping Up Appearances". It's pretty good if you can stand looking at the nigger Poitier.

It is a good movie and at least contains no coal burning, unlike every movie today.

Sid was the symbolic Magic Nigger in the time when the unfortunate "Cibbil Rights" movement was on the rise. He was ALWAYS magic, just a poor nigger victim of YT. Another was "The Defiant Ones" in which he and Tony Curtis are Southern prisoners who escape, chained together. Of course Tony is the evil YT raycist and Sid teaches him how wonderful niggers can be and Tony changes his evil raycist ways and learns to love the nigger.

It was ridiculous, Of course. No way would a white prisoner be chained to a nigger for transport in the South in those days. But facts adn history be damned when an agenda must be pushed.

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Another was "The Defiant Ones" in which he and Tony Curtis are Southern prisoners who escape, chained together. Of course Tony is the evil YT raycist and Sid teaches him how wonderful niggers can be and Tony changes his evil raycist ways and learns to love the nigger.
    It was ridiculous, Of course. No way would a white prisoner be chained to a nigger for transport in the South in those days. But facts and history be damned when an agenda must be pushed.

You have to wonder about Tony Curtis - as if Some Like it Hot weren't bad enough.

Maybe that wasn't the only thing being pushed IYKWIM.

You goan get loved tenderly
    Sidney P.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You have to wonder about Tony Curtis - as if Some Like it Hot weren't bad enough.

Sidney P.
    DAMN that is one creepy picture.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Sidney P.

Very touching.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They call me Mr. Splibbs !

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post