Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ben Crump. Money grubbing piece of s

Ben Crump stands out in front of the courthouse this morning on camera ahead of the Ahmaud Aubrey sentencing trial like a sneaky nigger hyena waiting to reap the financial benefits of this bullshit. Grinning, looking away and seeing money signs. Meanwhile thousands of niggers kill each other in other major cities. Not a word uttered . My rant is over

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    I’m glad that nigger Amhaud or however you spell its name is burning in hell forever and ever till the end of all time. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🦍 🔥 😈

3. Likes DeShawn liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think a cartoon that would appropriately capture the last year is a lynch mob stringing up a police officer. How exactly does filming an incident warrant life in prison?

5. Likes DeShawn liked this post
    Big nigger Jim
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think a cartoon that would appropriately capture the last year is a lynch mob stringing up a police officer. How exactly does filming an incident warrant life in prison?
    How does chasing down a burglar and waiting for the cops to arrest it and then it try’s to take away your gun and you shoot it in a struggle constitute as murder? I’m still trying to figure that one out.

7. Likes DeShawn liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big nigger Jim View Post
    How does chasing down a burglar and waiting for the cops to arrest it and then it try’s to take away your gun and you shoot it in a struggle constitute as murder? I’m still trying to figure that one out.
    To figure that out you have to do or be at least one of the following:
    1. Be a nigger. their low IQ and hive minds will take their fellow nigger’s side every time whitey is involved no matter what the criminigger is doing.
    2. Be a white cuck liberal. They like to watch nigger bucks fuck their wives from the corner of the room while they don gimp attire similar to pulp fiction.

That’s pretty much the only way sentencing these men to life in prison makes any sense to anyone. If the nigger would have got ahold of the shotgun, he would have offed all theree of those men. They are fucking stupid though. You don’t mess with coddled niggers unless they’re forcing their way onto your property and even that may not end well for ole whitey anymore. Fuck you niggers and fuck you liberal scum.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ben Crump stands out in front of the courthouse this morning on camera ahead of the Ahmaud Aubrey sentencing trial like a sneaky nigger hyena waiting to reap the financial benefits of this bullshit. Grinning, looking away and seeing money signs. Meanwhile thousands of niggers kill each other in other major cities. Not a word uttered . My rant is over
    I'm SURPRISED that that nigger hasn't been disbarred!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I'm SURPRISED that that nigger hasn't been disbarred!!
    Liberals would never allow nigger pet and token nigger lawyer crump to be disbarred!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberals would never allow nigger pet and token nigger lawyer crump to be disbarred!
    Tru Dat!! I just really DESPISE that shyster nigger!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! I just really DESPISE that shyster nigger!!
    I despise the liberal judges and courts for alowing a dirty savage ape like crump to get away with his bullshit!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I despise the liberal judges and courts for alowing a dirty savage ape like crump to get away with his bullshit!
    Exactly!!