Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Fire in Philly roasts 12 coons to goodness.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-fire/3097455/

Yep this one is a really feel good story.
    There were six smoke detectors in the area and not a single one of them was working! Niggers probably pawned off the batteries for some malt likka or I suppose the section ape inspectors didn’t feel like inspecting the coons nest in years.
    Jill Biden was quick to send her heart out to the worthless roasted coons, unlike Waukesha.

All that is left is to know what caused the fire. Niggers probably had two ten plug strips on a 20 amp outlet with space heaters and other electronics…

Thank you Bat Fairy! Many crimes will now go uncommitted thanks to this inferno.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    My money is on a meth lab. While I didn't hear of an explosion the fire was very hard to put out, as indicated in one story... Then maybe all those greasy foods might have caught fire..

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "Twenty-six people [sic] were living inside the duplex at the time"

Only niggers! That is of course still luxury compared to the nigger nests in da muddaland.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A niglet said it was possibly Christmas tree lights but I think it was more likely the niggers lighting their new Christmas crack pipes with the Kwanzaa candles. Happened just in time too; those niglets would have been reproducing in just another year or so. A few hundred thousand tax payer dollars saved and countless crimes averted.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    The news gets better, the dead nigger count is up to 13... including 7 niglets.

That's a lot of future felons eliminated.

https://www.newsradioklbj.com/news-d...phia-rowhouse/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-fire/3097455/

Yep this one is a really feel good story.
    There were six smoke detectors in the area and not a single one of them was working! Niggers probably pawned off the batteries for some malt likka or I suppose the section ape inspectors didn’t feel like inspecting the coons nest in years.
    Jill Biden was quick to send her heart out to the worthless roasted coons, unlike Waukesha.

All that is left is to know what caused the fire. Niggers probably had two ten plug strips on a 20 amp outlet with space heaters and other electronics…

Thank you Bat Fairy! Many crimes will now go uncoonmitted thanks to this inferno.
    You seem to have a clean understanding of the beast we call ' nigger ' ! Why don't you sign on up and introduce yourself ? We'd enjoy your efforts.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Twenty-six people [sic] were living inside the duplex at the time"

Only niggers! That is of course still luxury compared to the nigger nests in da muddaland.
    After working for the philthadelphia housing authority in the 80's, none of this $hi+ surprises me!! That city is one HELL HOLE!!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    The news gets better, the dead nigger count is up to 13... including 7 niglets.

That's a lot of future felons eliminated.

https://www.newsradioklbj.com/news-d...phia-rowhouse/
    Crime will go DOWN 25%!!

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post