Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Let's have some fun

If you guys have any funny old classic nigger jokes, old sayings or riddles feel free to throw them out there. I'll throw a few out first to get it started. #1 "Like a nigger in the wood pile". #2 "Afro engineering" #3 "Nigger rig it" #4 "Nigger lips- "Soup coolers" #5 Black children "Pickaninnies"

Jogga please!
    Chimpout Guest
    Here’s a saying when something unfair or crazy happens… “That’s more fucked up than a niggers checkbook”

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I tried to do an image search on google for an A Wyatt Mann comic strip that featured a pregnant sheboon walking into an abortion clinic, and the joke had something to do with getting a check from crime stoppers, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I could swear it was real.

It's an extremely odd thing for search engines to censor, considering all the other stuff they seem to allow from A Wyatt Mann.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go! And with a couple of bonuses, because the first she-nig is way too skinny to have a niglet inside it.

Do you know how a she-nig can tell if it's pregnant? It shoves a banana up its muh poosie and sees if something takes a bite.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1470135544696-4.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	18575

Name:	1469072177632.jpg 
Size:	491.2 KB 
ID:	18576

Name:	1469252187703-2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	18577
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Here you go! And with a couple of bonuses, because the first she-nig is way too skinny to have a niglet inside it.

Do you know how a she-nig can tell if it's pregnant? It shoves a banana up its muh poosie and sees if something takes a bite.

Name:	1470135544696-4.jpg 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	18575

Name:	1469072177632.jpg 
Size:	491.2 KB 
ID:	18576

Name:	1469252187703-2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	18577
    "my poosie" 😂 I love it !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The founder of a certain university in Greenville SC
    was a good old boy of the South. He was known for insulting his rivals with the phrase "May all your children be black". This is a matter of public record.
    I think it insinuated oil drilling....

Of course the Old favorite "Catch a Nigger by the Toe". And "Last one down is a Nigger Baby"

Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Youtube "Bake Dat Chicken Pie"
    The Aurthur Collins version. It
    Has become a phrase we use
    when black crime is evident...