Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger attacks cops with machette

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-assault.html

This is how brazen our imported niggers are getting.

They know that they can do whatever they want and get away with a telling off and a slapped wrist.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-assault.html

This is how brazen our imported niggers are getting.

They know that they can do whatever they want and get away with a telling off and a slapped wrist.

Taser vs. machete? Do the cops still not have the right to use a gun to save their own lives?

The brutal new high of deaths among London's young people will inevitably heap more pressure on Mayor Sadiq Khan to seize control of the gang and stabbing epidemic sweeping the capital's streets.
    No indication of the cause of this "stabbing epidemic"? Are those Briish lads really so stabby these days. I'm sure Sadiq will turn this around.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please allow me to assist in your thirst for knowledge.

If these are the victims, what do you think their assailants look like?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illingdon.html
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please allow me to assist in your thirst for knowledge.

If these are the victims, what do you think their assailants look like?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illingdon.html

Hmm, yeah. I see what you mean. I guess it's safe to say it's not the Brit lads. Of course, no one dares to utter a single word about the reason for all these knifings (one of them over a fake Gucci bag) but I see there may be an answer:

'Everyone has a role to play here and I just encourage anybody who knows if someone is carrying a knife to tell them not to
    That should do the trick.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcomegallery.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	18570
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hmm, yeah. I see what you mean. I guess it's safe to say it's not the Brit lads. Of course, no one dares to utter a single word about the reason for all these knifings (one of them over a fake Gucci bag) but I see there may be an answer:

That should do the trick.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcomegallery.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	18570
    Yes, quite.

And if all else fails, we shall send them a strongly worded letter and tell them how disappointed we are about such unacceptable behaviour. In every other language but English.
    Proudly deplorable

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well with a Mayor like Sukdik Khan.......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb ass libs don’t allow those cops to carry a gun?If I were a cop and anything tried to attack me with a machete,my G21 would be barkin like a junk yard dog!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    In my opinion, the British police need to carry guns.

If a nigger had pulled that shit over here in the states, he would have been shot.
    Except if it occured in a "blue state."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only reason the British police could generally do their jobs without guns is that their country used to be so lily-white and therefore peaceful. Now that they're importing niggers and mud-slimes by the boatload, crime has skyrocketed and the cops will have to be armed as heavily as those on patrol in Chicago and Baltimore if they want to be effective.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand what you're saying about blue states, but even in a blue state, he would have been shot.

A good many of the officer involved shootings where the nigger was shot in the videos I put up on the "Police Activity Videos" page took place in blue states.

Give me an example where a nigger goes after a cop in blue state with a machete and didn't get shot.
    The nigger would certainly DESERVE to get shot and I would be the first to back the officer up on the shooting. It's just that nowadays with the soros appointed attornies and libtard governors it's getting harder and harder for police officers to justifiably defend themselves. I dance an Irish jig EVERY time a cop batwing a nigger in self defense!! Or you could say I dance an Irish jig when a cop batwings a jig!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You import the third world into the first world, you get third world crime in the first world.
    Hyde Park stabbing: Pictures of machete wielding suspects released by police

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1859881.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand what you're saying about blue states, but even in a blue state, he would have been shot.

A good many of the officer involved shootings where the nigger was shot in the videos I put up on the "Police Activity Videos" page took place in blue states.

Give me an example where a nigger goes after a cop in blue state with a machete and didn't get shot.
    DUDE! Are you the Police Activity guy? I binge watch the fuck out of those! That and Donut Operator.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, quite.

And if all else fails, we shall send them a strongly worded letter and tell them how disappointed we are about such unacceptable behaviour. In every other language but English.
    And if even that doesn't work they can make up some "No Machete" pictograms to post around, the way the Germans did to inform their welcomed Muzzie migrants not to molest or rape women and young boys at public pools.

There. Problem solved for sure.