Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Charges dropped against Lyft driver who winged monstrous sowpotomi

Jerry Miller was driving three sherillas — Henrietta Rice and her nieces, Rosemarie Elliott and Mae Harris -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LyftSowpotomi.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	864.0 KB 
ID:	18568

He reported that he tried to get out of his car, York City police said.That's when, Miller told investigators, one of the buffarillas hit him in the back of the head — so he pulled out his SIG Sauer P320 and fired a warning shot at the curb. Bullet fragments, police said, struck Harris in the leg.
    Miller said he was “scared to death” that night and believes that he acted in self-defense.
    Of that, I have no doubts. Any human would be terrified. Those sowpotomi could have ripped him to pieces.

https://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-d...221619116.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First off, Yafool news is a joke that hasn't bothered getting the fact straight since it started in the mid nineties. The original story was lifted from York Daily (USA today affiliate) which is no better.

..they had been playing cards and board games including Monopoly.

The vehicle was cold. So Rice said she repeatedly asked, “Sir, can you please let down the window?” The driver, she said, acted like he didn’t hear her. He eventually unlocked them.
    On June 24, Rice and her nieces, Rosemarie Elliott and Mae Harris, were in a Lyft on the way back from a family gathering after 3 a.m. It was women’s night, and they had been playing cards and board games including Monopoly.
    No how, no way did those sows call him sir.
    No how, no way do niggers ever play monopoly. They can't count money, they would destroy the little sexshun 8 houses and steal the tokens. They have the "Go directly to Jail" part down pretty good, though.
    No how, no way did this guy lock those buffarillas in his car. He wanted them out.
    No how, no way did they want the windows down because of the cold temperature while insulated by all that fat. They wanted to fire up a joint.

Let that be a warning folks...

Never EVER fire a warning shot.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    First off, Yafool news is a joke that hasn't bothered getting the fact straight since it started in the mid nineties. The original story was lifted from York Daily (USA today affiliate) which is no better.

No how, no way did those sows call him sir.
    No how, no way do niggers ever play monopoly. They can't count money, they would destroy the little sexshun 8 houses and steal the tokens. They have the "Go directly to Jail" part down pretty good, though.
    No how, no way did this guy lock those buffarillas in his car. He wanted them out.
    No how, no way did they want the windows down because of the cold temperature while insulated by all that fat. They wanted to fire up a joint.

Let that be a warning folks...

Never EVER fire a warning shot.
    Maybe this version?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He had to go straight to a truck service shop, and have his frame straightened and beefed up, springs reworked, extra leaves added,
    new shocks, heavier brakes and tires, and then alignment. Then he went and traded in his pistol, for a .458 Win Mag elephant gun.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe this version?

Maybe this one?

Name:	61117745-A08F-40C2-820A-F73A21A5B3EF.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	18573

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Maybe this one?

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Maybe this one?

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Maybe he will have some cash left to fumigate the monkey funk out of his car.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this version?

Spot on!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this version?

I have a picture of a nigger Monopoly board on my phone that shows the go to jail square as every square. Pretty funny. If I knew how to post it here I would. I don't know how to upload my photos on this site.

Nevermind. I ain't bin dun did dat already posted it. I should have scrolled down more before I posted lol.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post