Close

Likes Likes:  22
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Jigaboo Floyd's niece almost earns her batwings

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-fl...ston-apartment

The 4-year-old niece of Nigger Floyd is recovering after it was struck by gunfire (it was struck by a bullet to the torso that pierced the sow's ribs) on New Year’s Day while inside a Houston apartment. The shooting occurred just before 3 a.m. in the 3300 block of Yellowstone Boulevard when several shots fired from outside came into an apartment, the Houston Police Department said.

Two niggers and two niglets were inside.

Fentanyl Floyd, 46, lived in Houston before moving to Minnesota. He died in police custody in May 2020 when former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin allegedly pressed his knee onto the back of Floyd's neck as he was on the ground for more than nine minutes, after Floyd consumed enough narcotics and other illegal substances to kill a fucking elephant.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice comic strip.

It looks like the Floyd fambly is itching to get to the great watermelon patch. I am guessing it was no accident and probably was due to unpaid crack debts.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is tough being a nigger. Only because of their low IQ and other niggers but it is tough.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    TNB... niggers being niggers.

Niggers are so vicious and violent a niglet isn't safe in it's own nigger nest!

The nigger's worst nightmare is another nigger! Niggers are the bringers of death.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    On cue some fat greasy loud mouthed nigger broad will soon be on the local tv station having a meltdown screaming STOP DA KEEEELINNN YALL

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead niggers. Just add them to the pile. Nothing is worthless than a nigger dead or alive - big ones, skinny ones, little ones, niglets, silverbacks, whatever. Black Lives truly don't matter to anybody, especially niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She would have been safe, hiding behind Uncle George's blubber lips, but he overdosed and checked out...

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I hate nigger accuracy!
    Every time a nigger feels the need to bust some caps at his homies we get the typical “6 lightly injured 1 good” and who pays for the lightly injured? We all know who!
    I bet none of the money those coons gained in their botched lawsuit went to healing that lil niglet up and it still came out of our pockets.
    Niggers need to use some better ammo and try iron sight for once, if they had better fatalities making the species go extinct might be on the table but nope.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This kinda begs the question how much of an extended fambly did FG have? Most black family trees are positively huge as they start at age 14 or so. Count half brothers and sisters... wow.. shudder.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legacy of Saint George of Floyd lives on!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."