Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Madison Cop Muh-Dik in back of squad car

I found this while looking up something else. Nigger cop, go figure. No word on the other party involved, but I figure it's about 50/50 if the woman is human or nigress. I sure as hell hope it isn't a human victim. I am surprised no one was calling to charge the nigger with rape or sexual assault. In some jurisdictions, people in a position of power or authority cannot have sexual relations with someone who is subject to that authority. For example, in some places, it is illegal for, say, a college professor to have sex with one of his students, regardless of age, as it is considered an abuse of power. I would imagine cops have similar rules and laws. To be honest, I have no idea of Wisconsin has any such laws. Mostly because I am a law abiding human with a sense of decency and doing something like this would never even cross my mind. Much like probably everyone else on this site too.

Aw heck, what am I saying? Niggers don't care for rules or laws. Officer Monkeyboy probably saw an easy target and that was that in its simple simian mind. I can't think of the last time I'd heard about anything like this with a human cop. It's always fucking niggers.

https://www.nbc15.com/2021/11/24/mad...ivity-cruiser/
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers couldn't care less where they slop their Monkey Gravy.

3. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the sex-crazed nigger crap beasts, the muhdick/muhpoosie always koontrols their actions. And no mention if the muhdicking was to a voluntary partner or a rape victim, nor if it was gay or 'normal' sex. (Nothing niggers do in sex or anything else is 'normal'. Was the other person handcuffed, or free? Formerly human, or nigger?

Perhaps Lt. Regin-ape Patterson is a married nigger (highly unlikely) and this will result in its divorce. At least it resigned voluntarily...

5. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Low IQ baboon niggers will muh dick on a crowded street if they get the urge,just like the savage animals they is!

7. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Low IQ baboon niggers will muh dick on a crowded street if they get the urge,just like the savage animals they is!
    Just like they will take a shit on a crowded street and act like it's natural!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Honesty and integrity". Expect that from a low-IQ randy nigger, disappointment surely follows. Libtards will never learn.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Just like they will take a shit on a crowded street and act like it's natural!!
    Well, they're animals. They behave no better than horses. I'd never whip a horse.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Well, they're animals. They behave no better than horses. I'd never whip a horse.
    Neither would I but I would GLADLY whip a nigger!!

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post