Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Xandria and Darius executed cop with her own gun as she pleaded for her life

Jesus Christ, my blood pressure. This is about to give me a damn stroke, I'm so mad.

Bradley police Sgt. Marlene Rittmanic and her partner, Officer Tyler Bailey, were shot on Dec. 29 while investigating a noise complaint regarding dogs barking in a parked car outside a Comfort Inn. Bailey remained hospitalized Monday and is “fighting for his life,” Kankakee County State’s Attorney Jim Rowe said during a bond hearing for Xandria Harris.

Rowe said during Monday's hearing that Harris' co-defendant, 25-year-old Darius Sullivan, had his own gun and used it to shoot Bailey in the head after the officers knocked on the pair's hotel room door, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. Rowe said Sullivan then allegedly shot at Rittmanic as she tried to run away before he chased her down a hallway and pinned her against a door. As Sullivan and Rittmanic scuffled, he said Sullivan called out to Harris and she helped him disarm Rittmanic.

Rowe said the encounter was captured on Rittmanic’s body camera.

He said Sullivan and Harris then allegedly stood over Rittmanic pointing guns at her as she lay on the floor, already shot once.

“Sgt. Rittmanic was pleading with them to, ‘Just leave, you don’t have to do this, please just go, please don’t, please don’t,’” Rowe said. “She was desperately pleading for her life.”

While Harris held Sullivan’s gun, Sullivan allegedly fired two shots from what prosecutors believe to be Rittmanic’s gun, striking the sergeant in the neck area, Rowe said.

Sullivan and Harris are charged with fatally shooting Rittmanic, 49, and critically wounding Bailey, 27. Sullivan, who was arrested in Indiana, is fighting extradition to Illinois.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecuto...195220061.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rittmanic.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	18560

Name:	niggers.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	18559
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are some awful negroes. Watching them be burned alive would be enjoyable.
    They could "Go green" and do it with a giant magnifying glass. Watching Xandria's
    weave ignite would be a hoot.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why cops end up shooting niggers at the first sign of credible threat. This is why a cop should never hesitate. Mag dump every time.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    May both nigger scumbags burn in hell......

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the cucks at Yahoo blocked comments. God forbid if one of those precious yard apes or libturds got his feelings hurt.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    I know this may sound a little sexist on my part but I believe women should not be police officers on the street.

I just think that a 5 foot 4 130 lbs white woman going up against a 200 lbs 6 foot buck nigger is a disaster waiting to happen.
    Even worse - up against a 6', 500lb enraged sherilla. Zero chance for the officer, male or female.

I saw this story, skimmed it and tried to put it out of my mind. It doesn't bear too much thinking.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Jesus Christ, my blood pressure. This is about to give me a damn stroke, I'm so mad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecuto...195220061.html

Name:	Rittmanic.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	18560

Name:	niggers.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	18559
    Since this is illinois don't hold your breath that those niggers will be punished!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    I know this may sound a little sexist on my part but I believe women should not be police officers on the street.

I just think that a 5 foot 4 130 lbs white woman going up against a 200 lbs 6 foot buck nigger is a disaster waiting to happen.
    I agree. There are certain things that women are just not as capable as men. It's in the genetics. Even weak, beta males shouldn't be allowed to be beat cops. The physical standards have been dropped too low. Just look at that tranny swimmer just stomping the shit out of the womens swimming records. We never see some woman who "transitions" into a man beat out the male athletes. Not "sexist". It's fact.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even worse - up against a 6', 500lb enraged sherilla. Zero chance for the officer, male or female.

I saw this story, skimmed it and tried to put it out of my mind. It doesn't bear too much thinking.
    Sheboons far more dangerous than the bucks.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I agree. There are certain things that women are just not as capable as men. It's in the genetics. Even weak, beta males shouldn't be allowed to be beat cops. The physical standards have been dropped too low. Just look at that tranny swimmer just stomping the shit out of the womens swimming records. We never see some woman who "transitions" into a man beat out the male athletes. Not "sexist". It's fact.

As a woman I agree. No woman, even in her best condition can have the upper body strength of a man, no matter how much the Feminazis howl about it. It's just a biological fact which is why, until now, men couldn't compete against women in Olympic events. Even a sissy cuck is stronger than a woman. I guess women will have to quit olympics, since the PC Libtards say a man - who is too much of a nu-male pencil neck to compete with men - and who identifies as a women can compete against them
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a woman I agree. No woman, even in her best condition can have the upper body strength of a man, no matter how much the Feminazis howl about it. It's just a biological fact which is why, until now, men couldn't compete against women in Olympic events. Even a sissy cuck is stronger than a woman. I guess women will have to quit olympics, since the PC Libtards say a man - who is too much of a nu-male pencil neck to compete with men - and who identifies as a women can compete against them
    Absolutel agree 💯 percent.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    An elite female athlete has about the same physical strength as an average man who doesn't play sports. The best female athletes will always be far, far behind the best male athletes. A male athlete who's just below the level needed to make the men's Olympic team will completely crush any female Olympian. If the tranny males who want to compete against women get their way, real women will disappear from the Olympics.

I have to disagree with the part about sissy cucks. I once had to deal with a cuck in a bureaucratic position whose blind adherence to red tape could have caused a situation to turn into a serious medical crisis. A kid was having an allergic reaction and she needed an epinephrine shot immediately, but the cuck was blabbing about procedure and paperwork for drugs. I said I was giving her the shot now and he decided to step in front of me. I slammed him against a wall, pressed my arm against his throat, and tossed him on the ground. Then I gave the girl the shot.

Cucks and sissies have a very narrow and incomplete view of how authority works, due to their complete reliance on other, stronger people to actually enforce that authority. When forced into a physical situation themselves, they simply freeze up. They are physically and mentally incapable of fighting their own battles.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    An elite female athlete has about the same physical strength as an average man who doesn't play sports. The best female athletes will always be far, far behind the best male athletes. A male athlete who's just below the level needed to make the men's Olympic team will completely crush any female Olympian. If the tranny males who want to compete against women get their way, real women will disappear from the Olympics.

I have to disagree with the part about sissy cucks. I once had to deal with a cuck in a bureaucratic position whose blind adherence to red tape could have caused a situation to turn into a serious medical crisis. A kid was having an allergic reaction and she needed an epinephrine shot immediately, but the cuck was blabbing about procedure and paperwork for drugs. I said I was giving her the shot now and he decided to step in front of me. I slammed him against a wall, pressed my arm against his throat, and tossed him on the ground. Then I gave the girl the shot.

Cucks and sissies have a very narrow and incomplete view of how authority works, due to their complete reliance on other, stronger people to actually enforce that authority. When forced into a physical situation themselves, they simply freeze up. They are physically and mentally incapable of fighting their own battles.

Yes, I understand all that. I'm saying that on average that in competitions of strength, any man can beat the average woman. Of course there are exceptions. I"ve seen massive Eastern European women in Olympics who certainly look capable of beating up an average sissy on the street, and yes, Rhonda Rousey could beat the daylights out of some pencil-necked nu male but in general, men have more upper body strength than women and in serious confrontations (small woman cop vs large male perp) or trained competitions they will win. There are exceptions to every rule, of course.

Even this tranny thing can beat female weightlifters:

Name:	transgender athlete’s inclusion a ‘bad joke’.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	230.0 KB 
ID:	18598
    But the question arises: Where is that sense of respect for the women who have trained for this moment their entire lives, only to be faced with an opponent they have little hope of besting? Where was this obligation for inclusion for the New Zealand weightlifter who didn’t make the team because Hubbard took her spot instead?
    https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/olympi...uest-for-gold/

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I understand all that. I'm saying that on average that in competitions of strength, any man can beat the average woman. Of course there are exceptions. I"ve seen massive Eastern European women in Olympics who certainly look capable of beating up an average sissy on the street, and yes, Rhonda Rousey could beat the daylights out of some pencil-necked nu male but in general, men have more upper body strength than women and in serious confrontations (small woman cop vs large male perp) or trained competitions they will win. There are exceptions to every rule, of course.

Even this tranny thing can beat female weightlifters:

Name:	transgender athlete’s inclusion a ‘bad joke’.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	230.0 KB 
ID:	18598

https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/olympi...uest-for-gold/
    Here Here. We are speaking on average.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post