Close

Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Instagram whore burner dead after "fun" with Ghanaian "billionaire"

American Instagram 'model' and coalburning slut identified as Tyger Booty has reportedly been found dead in a hotel room after flying over to Accra to have fun with an unnamed Ghanaian billionaire.
    I guess it wasn't as much fun as she thought it would be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOLLL.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	18554

https://hypegist.com/american-instag...n-billionaire/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Good.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    An early contender for Coal burner of the Year 2022. I don't think we've voted on Coal burner 2021 yet.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat-assed fugly white race traitor. She's dead in the niggerland of Ghana. Good. Stupid fucking cunt. No sympathy for race-traitors.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Ghana "Billionaire"? ....right...

Anyway, our gene pool does need some cleaning out so I'd call this a win.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only remark on the story was from commenter TNB: "Toll Paid."
    Now which one of you Chimpers did that?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    A Ghana "Billionaire"? ....right...

Anyway, our gene pool does need some cleaning out so I'd call this a win.

That's in nigger dollahs. It's probably about 2499$ in human currency.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The only remark on the story was from commenter TNB: "Toll Paid."
    Now which one of you Chimpers did that?
    Not me!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This burner is from Atlanta but has to go all the way to Ghana to get killed by a coon? ha ha ha LOL FAIL

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This burner is from Atlanta but has to go all the way to Ghana to get killed by a coon? ha ha ha LOL FAIL

Is this a really photo of that dumb 'burner? Reminds me of the song "Rong" Actually, "Rong" probably should be the official funeral music for every White girl that gets "Nicole'd".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    That's a weird looking tiger the tattoo artist probably wore a gas mask.
    gahhhhhh!!!! That makes my brain hurt and I can't unvisualize it!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously. The filthy whore could have been deleted a dozen times in the time it took her to get to Ghana.

According to the latest update on December 31, 2021, two local suspects have been arrested in Ghana in connection with Williams' death, though the exact nature of their crime has not been divulged yet.
    Tyger Booty, was well-known for her explicit photos where she showed off a tiger tattoo across her hips.
    Her great life accomplishment - twerking her overly-siliconed, badly-tatted, massive, fake buttocks and being a great big whore. Respect to you, Booty!

https://meaww.com/how-julie-diane-wi...und-dead-ghana

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A white slut who wanted to have negress features and into coal burning. At least no half bread mongrel was shat out. I'll call this a win.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Is this a really photo of that dumb 'burner? Reminds me of the song "Rong" Actually, "Rong" probably should be the official funeral music for every White girl that gets "Nicole'd".
    That song always reminded me of this:

And yes, unfortunately that is a pic of that nasty burner.
    Come to think of it, if someone ever did that burner doggy style, it would look like they were skull raping a cat stuffed animal.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    A white slut who wanted to have negress features and into coal burning. At least no half bread mongrel was shat out. I'll call this a win.

She did have a kid. No idea if it's human or a mutt, but no way is it "so sad" that the child is left without this mother. Hopefully she, if human, can be adopted and have a mother who not a disgusting, lowdown, depraved slut who caters to niggers and cares more about her vile ass than she does about the kid.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Her great life accomplishment - twerking her overly-siliconed, badly-tatted, massive, fake buttocks and being a great big whore. Respect to you, Booty!
    All I could think of when I saw that tat across her fat ass was that it was fair warning to any man who dared to go any farther as in - if you do, you might as well let a tiger rip it off. It would be quicker and you would be sparred any disease that might actually kill you.

I'm not sure any burner can top this one for the NBS award this year. At least NBS did it for the money. This silly, stupid, vapid whore spent her own money to fly to the mudduhland, get a hotel (that I'm so sure rivaled the Ritz) and did it with no fear that her foolish actions could or would end her pathetic existence. I think that even the most naive mudsharks around have enough sense to think "what if" when they invite a nigger over to defile them. They would at least think "well, if things turn bad, I'll have my sail foamb to call 911" or have some kind of back up plan. A pimp to protect them. A family member or friend (as if they have any real ones) who could come to bail them out of harm. Anything. But no. This foolish dikk fiend flew to the other side of the world to do this.

'We don't trust Ghana health authorities will do a good job so we want the autopsy done in the United States,' Williams' family stated
    Her fambly

They seem more concerned about her body than her being alive. If it wasn't the case, they wouldn't have let her culminate her lifetime of trashy behavior with a 20 hour plane trip to screw a nigger.

The deluded sense of self worth that these instawhores have simply astounds me. Over a half million fans don't mean that any of them give a flying fuck off of a rolling donut about you, chick. Not a one will think about you for more than a minute now that you are gone.

Good riddance.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    All I could think of when I saw that tat across her fat ass was that it was fair warning to any man who dared to go any farther as in - if you do, you might as well let a tiger rip it off. It would be quicker and you would be sparred any disease that might actually kill you.

I'm not sure any burner can top this one for the NBS award this year. At least NBS did it for the money. This silly, stupid, vapid whore spent her own money to fly to the mudduhland, get a hotel (that I'm so sure rivaled the Ritz) and did it with no fear that her foolish actions could or would end her pathetic existence. I think that even the most naive mudsharks around have enough sense to think "what if" when they invite a nigger over to defile them. They would at least think "well, if things turn bad, I'll have my sail foamb to call 911" or have some kind of back up plan. A pimp to protect them. A family member or friend (as if they have any real ones) who could come to bail them out of harm. Anything. But no. This foolish dikk fiend flew to the other side of the world to do this.

Her fambly

They seem more concerned about her body than her being alive. If it wasn't the case, they wouldn't have let her culminate her lifetime of trashy behavior with a 20 hour plane trip to screw a nigger.

The deluded sense of self worth that these instawhores have simply astounds me. Over a half million fans don't mean that any of them give a flying fuck off of a rolling donut about you, chick. Not a one will think about you for more than a minute now that you are gone.

Good riddance.
    I've been trying not to imagine the nigger bucks working in the DNS morgue over there, when that phat-ass whore's carcass was brought in. MUH DIK!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

What a shame to cover that reasonably fine ass with stupid tattoos and to give it to a Ghanaian "billionaire", pauper, or whatever.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    What a shame to cover that reasonably fine ass with stupid tattoos and to give it to a Ghanaian "billionaire", pauper, or whatever.

Sorry, but those are just massive sacks of silicone - fake, like everything else on the nasty whore.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    New info: It seems the "billionaire" is actually a Niggergerian. Now I understand why this whore would travel so far to have fun with him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigerian men are the most handsome meme - Google Search.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	659.0 KB 
ID:	18603

22. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daddy issues resolved 100%.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast