Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Psychology Today would like to help with your coalburning relationship

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Sign Of A Deteriorating Relationship : He's a Nigger

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Captions,

Image one: Her - I left my Asian boyfriend because his dick was small. Now not only do I have a boyfriend with a small dick, I have AIDS, bad credit, a black eye, and my family has disowned me. Him - This bitch put a picture of my dick online. Now everyone knows.

Image two: Her - This guy is so dumb. He doesn't know I am fucking his brother. Him - This white bitch is so dumb. She doesn't know I am fucking her sister and that I have AIDS.

Image Three: Her - So, Jamal is getting out of prison today. Guess we should stop. Him - Yea he gonna be mad I gave you AIDS. But he gave it to me so its all good. Her - Did you give me AIDS? Shit I guess I gave it to Tyone.

Image Four: Her - That nigger smells like a moldy bag of shit. What was I thinking? Him - What time the bus come by? I think I got this bitch pregnant.

Image Five: Him - Yo bitch, you holding? Her: yes I am holding my breath. Take a fucking shower for fucks sake.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Captions,

Image one: Her - I left my Asian boyfriend because his dick was small. Now not only do I have a boyfriend with a small dick, I have AIDS, bad credit, a black eye, and my family has disowned me. Him - This bitch put a picture of my dick online. Now everyone knows.

Image two: Her - This guy is so dumb. He doesn't know I am fucking his brother. Him - This white bitch is so dumb. She doesn't know I am fucking her sister and that I have AIDS.

Image Three: Her - So, Jamal is getting out of prison today. Guess we should stop. Him - Yea he gonna be mad I gave you AIDS. But he gave it to me so its all good. Her - Did you give me AIDS? Shit I guess I gave it to Tyone.

Image Four: Her - That nigger smells like a moldy bag of shit. What was I thinking? Him - What time the bus come by? I think I got this bitch pregnant.

Image Five: Him - Yo bitch, you holding? Her: yes I am holding my breath. Take a fucking shower for fucks sake.

I guess it's official - no human woman wants to be with someone of her own race. They ALL want nigger bucks - the blacker, the better. Makes sense.

Maybe a more realistic depiction of interspecies love affairs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burnerzk.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	18587
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-06-2022 at 03:40 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please, can someone help me drill some oil?
    I'm looking to abandon my family and go drill some fresh oil.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

ID:	18587[/QUOTE]

You are the photoshop Queen.

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger in images 3-5 gets around. Coalburners, it isn't funny. You seriously think an animal is a worthy partner? No matter how many burners are killed, they still think this is ok. They need to get whacked by their pets ASAP.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Nigger in images 3-5 gets around. Coalburners, it isn't funny. You seriously think an animal is a worthy partner? No matter how many burners are killed, they still think this is ok. They need to get whacked by their pets ASAP.

Agree it's not funny in the least, but these are just models trying to make a living and getting paid to sit and pose with nigger bucks. IF they refused they would be blacklisted. The real culprits are the businesses using white women and niggers as their demonstrations of "typical" couples and others using them as "stock photos". It's a hateful, shameful and insidious campaign to make themselves look "woke" and acceptable to a tiny but vociferous minority of the population - the SJWs, the phony nigger-lovers, the deviants, the mudsharks, the LBGTQRXIUS, etc., stupid, Tumblr/IG idiotic, rabid crowd of sheeples.

"The squeaky wheel gets the grease" and if the normal, sane portion of the population of humans does not object to this, they are supporting and encouraging it. I guess one answer is to never buy anything they are peddling - which is becoming difficult due to the mass niggerization and fairytale depictions of niggers - and maybe to tell them why. I did this with a site I used and supported when they sent me a BLM BS email. I politely informed them I had no use for their politics which had ZERO to do with the subject at hand and I would no longer support them. That was the last I heard from them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

ID:	18587
    You are the photoshop Queen.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post