Close

Likes Likes:  23
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Lardzo sucks up more chiggin, gets fatter - celebrate!

    Actually, her celebration of greed IS a good thing. The more the gluttonous sow inhales, the faster it will be good.

    she announces on Instagram: "I gained weight" and celebrates herself with a video dancing
    *Eyebleach warning for mammoth, sweaty sow*

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lizz...233744125.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. #2
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was cleaning out my garage and found my harpoons. I'm going to install the iron and rig a dart on my medium
    size one, in case I see Lardzo. Depending on where I drive, I do frequently sight black whale, sometimes an entire pod.
    I'll yell "Thar she blows" and stand at the ready. The only way to stop that much blubber, is to sink the 'poon deep,
    and hope the rope doesn't part off, or run out. It takes a stout hearted man-of-the-sea to handle the biggun's.

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was cleaning out my garage and found my harpoons. I'm going to install the iron and rig a dart on my medium
    size one, in case I see Lardzo. Depending on where I drive, I do frequently sight black whale, sometimes an entire pod.
    I'll yell "Thar she blows" and stand at the ready. The only way to stop that much blubber, is to sink the 'poon deep,
    and hope the rope doesn't part off, or run out. It takes a stout hearted man-of-the-sea to handle the biggun's.


    By cleverly double-baiting the lure to a level of irresistibility as he well knew it to be, Cap'n Cizzums, a stout-hearted and courageous man of the sea, readied himself for the final showdown with the troublesome, sinister Black sea monster he had christened "Lardzo".




    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chiggun aint whats got that sherilla fat!It’s gotta be consuming huge quantities of sugar.If you harpooned that obese beast it would probably bleed syrup!

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need the Iowa-class battleship's 16" guns to demolish that negress. Fucking ugly disgusting sow. How did we devolve to this.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  6. #6
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    By cleverly double-baiting the lure to a level of irresistibility as he well knew it to be, Cap'n Cizzums, a stout-hearted and courageous man of the sea, readied himself for the final showdown with the troublesome, sinister Black sea monster he had christened "Lardzo".

    'Diva - That is a fucking masterpiece. The baited hook on the deck, and my blubberous quarry ! Magnificent !

  7. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Chiggun aint whats got that sherilla fat!It’s gotta be consuming huge quantities of sugar.If you harpooned that obese beast it would probably bleed syrup!
    Tru Dat!! And mawt likkah!!

  8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
  9. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    'Diva - That is a fucking masterpiece. The baited hook on the deck, and my blubberous quarry ! Magnificent !

    Well, it was your little tale of finding your harpoon and preparing yourself for a chance encounter with the Greasy Landwhale that inspired it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    By cleverly double-baiting the lure to a level of irresistibility as he well knew it to be, Cap'n Cizzums, a stout-hearted and courageous man of the sea, readied himself for the final showdown with the troublesome, sinister Black sea monster he had christened "Lardzo".




    Magnificent creation yet again Diva. And the supporting storyline was a verbal masterpiece as well LOL Need to send that to Lardasses Twatter account.

  11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •