Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Candace Owens asks Trump if she can be his VP in 2024

A few days ago Candice Owens asked Trump if she can be his vice president if he wins in 2024. He said "It's early but that is certainly a possibility". Well , I personally do not want anymore niggers in the white house. I hope Trump was not serious about what he said.

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    They’re doing the same bullshit here in Georgia trying to push some magic nigger named Vernon Jones to unseat Brian Kemp. I wish conservatives would stop with the nigger shit that makes them no better than liberals. Ps Herschel Walker is also a crazy schizophrenic nigger I will not vote for as well.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah man. Whites only talk bad about spooks until they get a Republican spook high up and then they think he's God or something. or a black friend

EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggas offer nothing for the political future it will belong to Whites, Hispanics, Asian, Asian/Indians (great people)
    There are blacks that will renounce niggadom and come on their own, no need to recruit

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure what the appropriate term is for Candace. Other than nigger . But though a republican and articulate as a nigger can be, she is also an unknown outside of a certain niche group. She would basically be the black Sarah Palin. Not enough experience, nobody knows who she is, and a sure win for the democrats. She would honestly shred koonmala in a debate. I'll give her that. But it won't matter because she is basically Uncle Tom and would have the opposite effect of a token nigger has to the left.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post
    Niggas offer nothing for the political future it will belong to Whites, Hispanics, Asian, Asian/Indians (great people)
    There are blacks that will renounce niggadom and come on their own, no need to recruit
    No nigger can renounce its nigerdom. It is permanent. But you are correct. No need to recruit niggers. Unless that are herding other niggers into cages for us.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about a brave and intelligent human vice president?

Did you see the intakes on that nigger?

10. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I am not sure what the appropriate term is for Candace. Other than nigger . But though a republican and articulate as a nigger can be, she is also an unknown outside of a certain niche group. She would basically be the black Sarah Palin. Not enough experience, nobody knows who she is, and a sure win for the democrats. She would honestly shred koonmala in a debate. I'll give her that. But it won't matter because she is basically Uncle Tom and would have the opposite effect of a token nigger has to the left.
    Except Sarah Palin was a two-term Mayor and turned a dirt road village into the trading hub of the entire Mat-Su Valley, an area the size of the state of Delaware.

Palin was the Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, which regulates oil and gas in Alaska. It was in that job where she uncovered massive corruption among most of the Republican Party and it's state leadership.

She took on the Republican machine and won.

The FBI was still rounding up Republican lawmakers as she was being sworn in as Governor. She did a fantastic job as governor.

She would have made a good President.

We worked closely with her after McCain's sorry ass campaign team, Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, lost the election to nigger Obama.

It's funny, Palin was well on her way in 2012, but had a meeting with Trump and got flaky as hell. Not sure what happened. Shame, as our people had Iowa in the bag for her.

One day I'll have to tell some of the stories. It was a blast!

Anyhow, you are right about Candice Owen's and magic niggers in general. You can count on one hand how many niggers throughout the entirety of history weren't a complete write-off! Even those niggers were useless.

Personally I hope Trump stays away. He's starting a new media company. Let him do that. Yes, Trump was a better president than one who observed him for the last 40+ years would have gambled on. He was certainly better than nigger Obama or Biden.

Back in 2000 when Trump ran for president as an Independent, he teased saying Oprah Winfrey would be his VP, so he might be serious about Owens!!

I'm ready for an actual Conservative like Calvin Coolidge and Ronald Reagan. We need a President and Congress that will restore order. Re-embrace our Constitution. Re-embrace our Founding Principles. Re-embrace the American Revolution!

Candice can be the token nigger. She's not qualified to hold office.

Frankly, I'd like to see all niggers repatriated to Africa, as Abraham Lincoln wanted. We should honor his wishes!

12. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    How about a brave and intelligent human vice president?

Did you see the intakes on that nigger?
    YES! Let's do THAT!

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Blacks ALWAYS revert back to their own kind and will turn against the white man. I think it's instinctive or something. I've seen the most white acting Uncle Tom's you could ever imagine revert right back to acting like a lowdown nigger. They can't fool me

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Except Sarah Palin was a two-term Mayor and turned a dirt road village into the trading hub of the entire Mat-Su Valley, an area the size of the state of Delaware.

Palin was the Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, which regulates oil and gas in Alaska. It was in that job where she uncovered massive corruption among most of the Republican Party and it's state leadership.

She took on the Republican machine and won.

The FBI was still rounding up Republican lawmakers as she was being sworn in as Governor. She did a fantastic job as governor.

She would have made a good President.

We worked closely with her after McCain's sorry ass campaign team, Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, lost the election to nigger Obama.

It's funny, Palin was well on her way in 2012, but had a meeting with Trump and got flaky as hell. Not sure what happened. Shame, as our people had Iowa in the bag for her.

One day I'll have to tell some of the stories. It was a blast!

Anyhow, you are right about Candice Owen's and magic niggers in general. You can count on one hand how many niggers throughout the entirety of history weren't a complete write-off! Even those niggers were useless.

Personally I hope Trump stays away. He's starting a new media company. Let him do that. Yes, Trump was a better president than one who observed him for the last 40+ years would have gambled on. He was certainly better than nigger Obama or Biden.

Back in 2000 when Trump ran for president as an Independent, he teased saying Oprah Winfrey would be his VP, so he might be serious about Owens!!

I'm ready for an actual Conservative like Calvin Coolidge and Ronald Reagan. We need a President and Congress that will restore order. Re-embrace our Constitution. Re-embrace our Founding Principles. Re-embrace the American Revolution!

Candice can be the token nigger. She's not qualified to hold office.

Frankly, I'd like to see all niggers repatriated to Africa, as Abraham Lincoln wanted. We should honor his wishes!
    Not saying she is without accomplishments at all. But on the nation stage seemed unknown to most people. All it took was the left to show her like a ditz and it was uphill from there. It didn't help the McCain was the nominee.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Not saying she is without accomplishments at all. But on the nation stage seemed unknown to most people. All it took was the left to show her like a ditz and it was uphill from there. It didn't help the McCain was the nominee.
    Indeed. Though to his credit McCain actually listened to Conservatives on Palin. The man wanted Joe Liberman, who... in hindsight... wasn't the worst idea! When he was told that wouldn't fly, he vetted over 20 candidates for the job.

There were two forces at work. There was a grass roots "Draft Palin" deal, which we were part of, and the co-chair of his California campaign, a firefighter named Frank Aquila, was relentless from the inside.

Schmidt said Walace HATED Palin, because she was incorruptible. Schmidt is part of the pedophile brigade over at the Lincoln Project now, and Walace one of the mindless idiots at MSNBC.

She was drawing massive crowds too. Much bigger than Obama. In the end, McCain suspending his campaign to run back to DC because of the economic collapse, created by the "Community Reinvestment Act" put forth by Jimmy Carter and the niggers at ACORN, and made worse by Clinton. Obama looked in charge, amazing since he just got to DC, and McCain had been there for decades.

The only smart thing McCain ever did was pick Palin. The only time he was seriously beating Obama and on his way. Then he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!

Palin's only really problem is she hated asking people for money. Hated that part of campaigning.

As hard as the left tried, they never beat her. In the end she beat herself.

After winning Obama really amped up the attacks. Most of his campaign team were native Alaskans. Knew Palin well, and feared her being on the top of the ticket in 2012.

The amount of bullshit Shannon Moore and the others got up to was epic. MSNBC even gave em regular slots to just make things up about Palin!

Anyhow, it's why we keep ending up with the same worthless shitweasels over and over. Honest and decent people are destroyed.

Sorry to get so political. It's just that we are so fucked. Our country is slipping farther into the abyss. The raving psychotic Democrats seem to be winning. Our major cities are overrun with violent and vicious wild savage niggers. Much of the United States is becoming uninhabitable due to niggers.

Electing Republicans and Democrats isn't going to fix what needs fixing.

Cheers!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meaning all it took was for the Lame Stream Media to lie repeatedly about her. How many Democratic voters believed "I can see Russia from my house!" was for real?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I can pinpoint the exact time and day of her downfall. It was on a Saturday night at 1030 PM CT. Tina Fey torched her on the SNL opening sketch with the joke about "I can see Russia from my house" bit. From that point on, people actually believed that Palin actually said that.

(Edit: I typed replied with that paragraph above before noticing that Sandman said the same thing. I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed that when it happened!)

She was never a ditz and frankly I would have rather had her as president than Trump.

I'm not sure what all happened behind the scenes with her but from what I observed and studied about her, she was the real deal. Too bad she was attached to that backstabbing faithless POS POW who turned on his fellow troops when things got rough in 'Nam. I could no more forgive him for that than Kerry. The whole truth of his collaborations with the enemy will never be realized by the American public and it's a damn shame. I can't imagine how demoralized and defeated his fellow POW's felt by his actions. Palin would have been better off personally and career-wise had she never met the bastard. Who knows - maybe she would be president now.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-06-2022 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Sandman beat me to it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Anyhow, it's why we keep ending up with the same worthless shitweasels over and over. Honest and decent people are destroyed.

Sorry to get so political. It's just that we are so fucked. Our country is slipping farther into the abyss. The raving psychotic Democrats seem to be winning. Our major cities are overrun with violent and vicious wild savage niggers. Much of the United States is becoming uninhabitable due to niggers.

Electing Republicans and Democrats isn't going to fix what needs fixing.

Cheers!

Don't be. That was an insightful and well written post that I for one appreciated. Half of what we are here is political. We don't just hate niggers, you know. It's politics that brought them here, allows them to be niggers, coddles, feeds and houses them.

Keep 'em coming.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, magic niggers, I wouldn't even trust to wash my car. Just their ugly simian faces signify they are just animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are used as a tool by both political parties. Personally, I think the only good use of a nigger is for fertilizer

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are used as a tool by both political parties. Personally, I think the only good use of a nigger is for fertilizer
    I don't think niggers make a good fertilizer due to all the toxins leaching into the soil. It would likely kill the plants. If somehow the plants survived, you would end up with inedible fruits laced with meth, crack, cocaine and THC.

I thought maybe niggers could be rendered down to a sticky tar that hardens when cooled, mixed with gravel and used to pave roads. However, I think the smell would be horrendous and there would still be risks of ground contamination.

I'm just not sure of anything that niggers would be good for. Perhaps they can be used as a weapon of mass destruction by dropping them into adversarial countries such as the middle east. Niggers destroy all civilizations they come in to contact with.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think niggers make a good fertilizer due to all the toxins leaching into the soil. It would likely kill the plants. If somehow the plants survived, you would end up with inedible fruits laced with meth, crack, cocaine and THC.

I thought maybe niggers could be rendered down to a sticky tar that hardens when cooled, mixed with gravel and used to pave roads. However, I think the smell would be horrendous and there would still be risks of ground contamination.

I'm just not sure of anything that niggers would be good for. Perhaps they can be used as a weapon of mass destruction by dropping them into adversarial countries such as the middle east. Niggers destroy all civilizations they come in to contact with.
    Well,can we at least agree that niggers belong in the ground? Land fill or fertilizer,just buried in dirt!

30. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. No. No way.
    Ever heard of the Love Canal disaster?