Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers at the Movie Theater

My son and I went to the movies the other night. I got in line at the concession stand. I knew it was going to be trouble when I saw the herd of niggers at the counter, and they didn't disappoint. Mama Nigger can't make up her mind what to drink, Papa Nigger wants to "talk to the cook" about getting something custom made, and their little niglets are pawing everything in sight and then putting it back. I waited 5 minutes, making more than a few comments about the situation and hoping that the manager would finally say "enough" to these animals. Of course that didn't happen, but I did get a few nods and words of agreement from other humans also held up by these pieces of shit. The one consolation is that the nigger herd was not seeing the same movie we were. If they came into the same theater I would have asked for our money back.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im sure the movie they were seeing involved some nigger dressed as a fat woman.

3. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers pray to their Monkey God daily for it to present them with opportunities to annoy and irritate humans. Clearly, Monkey God never disappoints.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine being behind the counter, even worse at a place that takes food staymps. These niggers will step out of line mid transaction to get more money out of the car or their wallet or some other bullshit with a line going out the door. I had one pull out a photocopy of his ID which we couldn't accept. Then they'll send their buddies in to buy their booze or black and mahls for them. Or they need to "talk to someone else" because they don't hear what they want to hear. Fucking parasites. I'm so happy I left my old job.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always a problem wherever they go!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Im sure the movie they were seeing involved some nigger dressed as a fat woman.
    Yep!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Imagine being behind the counter, even worse at a place that takes food staymps. These niggers will step out of line mid transaction to get more money out of the car or their wallet or some other bullshit with a line going out the door. I had one pull out a photocopy of his ID which we couldn't accept. Then they'll send their buddies in to buy their booze or black and mahls for them. Or they need to "talk to someone else" because they don't hear what they want to hear. Fucking parasites. I'm so happy I left my old job.
    I was a stereo salesman in the '70s, on draw vs. commission, meaning I didn't get paid unless I sold. I demonstrated every combination
    of equipment in the store, for a half hour straight, for some uppity sheboon. I was there by myself, and had to ring up some people who
    actually wanted to buy things, and this bitch got offended that I stepped away for 5 minutes. She went to my store manager and complained,
    then the two of them come back to confront me. I told them both that I did everything I possibly could do, accommodating her in every
    respect, and that store policy was that customers at the register got priority over people shopping. My manager was an asshole, but even he
    realized there was no satisfying this bitch-on-wheels, so he backed me up, and she left in a huff. Meanwhile, she walked away from great
    deals, on quality gear, that would have been expertly set-up and supported, by me. My only other nigger customers would come in on
    Christmas eve, and have a fit when we were out of $9.95 headphones, from our two week old sale flyer. Again, they'd go right to the manager
    and complain, as if I had the merch - but wouldn't sell it to them. I'd just whip out my order book, point to where I'd asked for 250 units,
    got 100, and had zero in the inventory. God fucking forbid that they'd buy some real Koss headphones, for $14.95, which I had right there.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who started the liberal thinking that niggers are people, much less our equals? That was the beginning of the end. Their infestation has been a detriment to all of humanity. It's a big elephant in the room. We are not the same. We cannot expect them to behave decently because they are animals, who have no concept of decency and morality.

Will a reckoning happen when people will just say, enough is enough, you niggers GTFO, we're not taking your monkey ways anymore? It would literally be a Planet of the Apes battle. The apes in the movie though are much smarter than today's niggers.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was a stereo salesman in the '70s, on draw vs. commission, meaning I didn't get paid unless I sold. I demonstrated every combination
    of equipment in the store, for a half hour straight, for some uppity sheboon. I was there by myself, and had to ring up some people who
    actually wanted to buy things, and this bitch got offended that I stepped away for 5 minutes. She went to my store manager and complained,
    then the two of them come back to confront me. I told them both that I did everything I possibly could do, accommodating her in every
    respect, and that store policy was that customers at the register got priority over people shopping. My manager was an asshole, but even he
    realized there was no satisfying this bitch-on-wheels, so he backed me up, and she left in a huff. Meanwhile, she walked away from great
    deals, on quality gear, that would have been expertly set-up and supported, by me. My only other nigger customers would come in on
    Christmas eve, and have a fit when we were out of $9.95 headphones, from our two week old sale flyer. Again, they'd go right to the manager
    and complain, as if I had the merch - but wouldn't sell it to them. I'd just whip out my order book, point to where I'd asked for 250 units,
    got 100, and had zero in the inventory. God fucking forbid that they'd buy some real Koss headphones, for $14.95, which I had right there.
    Sounds like the time I walked away from a fat sowapotamus for 2 seconds to scan a barcode so another customer could leave and I got screamed at 4 different times. I wish someone would take a fucking baseball bat to these parasites when they chimpout. I bet they'd mellow out real quick.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been to a movie theatre since the 1990s.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Sounds like the time I walked away from a fat sowapotamus for 2 seconds to scan a barcode so another customer could leave and I got screamed at 4 different times. I wish someone would take a fucking baseball bat to these parasites when they chimpout. I bet they'd mellow out real quick.
    Jigs have no concept that anyone else is alive, and that people with jobs have to multi-task when they're shorthanded.
    We had a matrix switcher set up, and labeled, to enable customers to select and listen to every possible combination of
    equipment. There was no hurry at all for her to make up her mind, and nothing stopping her from comparing, evaluating
    and testing out the gear. And I would have immediately resumed helping her pick something out. I gave every sale my best
    shot, including hers. Not buying something after 30 minutes of attention is one thing, but trying to get me fired ? Fuck that
    nigger bitch.