Close

Likes Likes:  163

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Mount Everest is not safe from niggers now

Niggers, niggers everywhere...and not a drop to think !!

It's impossible to escape niggers now. Just impossible. The golf course, tennis courts, swimming pools, all the places that were considered coon-free zones have become infected by the nigger's desire to fuck with YT. Now niggers have decided that mountain climbing needs a nigger invasion to keep poking at that wicked white man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-history.html

Personally I can't imagine any of these fucking jungle johnnies getting past base camp. As soon as they realize " where da mutha-fuckin KFC be ? " is not an option, they'll soon give up and return to muh-dikkery and other simple unchallenging tasks, more suited to their intellect.

A team of nine black climbers is attempting to scale Mount Everest to tackle the mountain's 'intentional lack of access for black people' and mountaineering's 'colonial history'.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mountain climbing is rayciss? Was someone preventing niggers from exploration over the millennia? And here I just thought they were too damned lazy to do so and prefer to sit on their black asses in their shitholes and demand to be fed. I guess I was wrong.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This "outdoors is rayciss" horseshit is mind boggling. The shit-for-brains woketurds over at R.E.I. have
    the narrative down to a science. They interview "people of color" who went hiking, and say "everybody
    I saw was white. I didn't feel welcome" ! No one, anywhere, ever stopped anyone from heading into
    the wild. Note to niggers :There is no welcoming committee when you go hiking, camping or climbing.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now on today’s episode of “is it racist” niggers claim climbing mountains is racis! This is why the world hates you niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This "outdoors is rayciss" horseshit is mind boggling. The shit-for-brains woketurds over at R.E.I. have
    the narrative down to a science. They interview "people of color" who went hiking, and say "everybody
    I saw was white. I didn't feel welcome" ! No one, anywhere, ever stopped anyone from heading into
    the wild. Note to niggers :There is no welcoming committee when you go hiking, camping or climbing.

I remember Orca devoting a whole show, axing that age-old question, "Why don't niggers go camping?" A child could answer that. Niggers are terrified of wildlife and nature, there beez hants in the woods, and what are they going to steal and who are they going to rob and rape in the forest?

A better question would be, "Why would niggers go camping"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I remember Orca devoting a whole show, axing that age-old question, "Why don't niggers go camping?" A child could answer that. Niggers are terrified of wildlife and nature, there beez hants in the woods, and what are they going to steal and who are they going to rob and rape in the forest?
    From the "Million Man March", to the Obama inauguration, to viral "Sunset parties" on our local beaches
    - niggers + outdoor spaces = massive littering and trashing of the landscape. Any real outdoorsman
    or woman should be alarmed at the prospect of those with so little respect for the land being allowed
    to run wild, with no consequences. Blacks will turn anyplace they inhabit into a garbage heap, with
    zero comprehension of, or remorse for, doing so.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the "Million Man March", to the Obama inauguration, to viral "Sunset parties" on our local beaches
    - niggers + outdoor spaces = massive littering and trashing of the landscape. Any real outdoorsman
    or woman should be alarmed at the prospect of those with so little respect for the land being allowed
    to run wild, with no consequences. Blacks will turn anyplace they inhabit into a garbage heap, with
    zero comprehension of, or remorse for, doing so.

Even animals don't foul their nests. No decent creature does. Niggers defecate and urinate in their drinking water and are happy living in filth, something a rat will not do by choice.

Just sit in your own funk and dirt and whine to YT, "Hep us!!!" Don't think of getting off your useless black asses and cleaning up.

I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see the Hispanic tour guide in the DR was right when someone question the living conditions of the Hayshees and he told us, "They like it like that."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti garbage2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	479.3 KB 
ID:	18558

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even animals don't foul their nests. No decent creature does. Niggers defecate and urinate in their drinking water and are happy living in filth, something a rat will not do by choice.

Just sit in your own funk and dirt and whine to YT, "Hep us!!!" Don't think of getting off your useless black asses and cleaning up.

I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see the Hispanic tour guide in the DR was right when someone question the living conditions of the Hayshees and he told us, "They like it like that.
    Not sure where I saw it, Am. Ren., I think - they had pics of the conditions in Haiti, right next to those of their West African
    ancestors. The 20 foot high garbage heaps, the stream of raw sewage down the middle of a mud street, the fly-bitten
    retard chilluns - 100% identical in every respect. Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago are next, with NYC and Philly on deck.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the narrative down to a science.
    I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!
    R.E.I. could be the biggest bunch of woketurd assholes I've ever heard of. They are constantly churning out narratives
    about how racist Mother Nature is, and allowing spiggers and jaboons to cry about feeling unwelcome in the great
    outdoors. "I was struck by the fact that I didn't see anybody who looked like me" ! Nigger, who's fault is that !

https://www.rei.com/conversations/as...ity/td-p/16678

Look at this pile of shit : https://www.rei.com/stewardship/community-advocacy

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.E.I. could be the biggest bunch of woketurd assholes I've ever heard of. They are constantly churning out narratives
    about how racist Mother Nature is, and allowing spiggers and jaboons to cry about feeling unwelcome in the great
    outdoors. "I was struck by the fact that I didn't see anybody who looked like me" ! Nigger, who's fault is that !

https://www.rei.com/conversations/as...ity/td-p/16678

Look at this pile of shit : https://www.rei.com/stewardship/community-advocacy

They closed the thread, I guess the referrer from chimpout didn't help
    403 Forbidden
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd support REI if they led niggers into the wilderness, by a cold alpine lake, then just vanish and let them find their way out. You know time and again niggers will die from exposure or starvation, or rockfish in the lake. Camping was fun, 30+ years ago.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They closed the thread, I guess the referrer from chimpout didn't help
    403 Forbidden

I can see it. Most of the comments are very nigger-loving/weeping about raycism which forbids niggers from entering the outdoors, with only one person mildly disagreeing with giving money to nigs:

I agree with FormerHappyCustomer and probably won't shop at REI much anymore. Companies should stay out of politics. Since REI is a co-op, isn't any money they donate really the members' money? If individual members want to donate to NAACP, they are free to do so. I object to members' money being donated without their consent.
    More are like this:

The crisis right now is with our black community. That's why black lives matter as the pressing and urgent priority right now.
    I guess none of them noticed the biggest killer of niggers is other BLM niggers, blowing each other away night and day. There are none so blind...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    REI, like other woketurd businesses, will fight the coof war and promote their mask Nazi jihad to the bitter end, long after the rest of the world has moved on.

There are so many other choices for outdoor gear. The places that focus on hunting/fishing are the least likely to be woketurded, and they'll have climbing gear too or whatever else you want. REI can virtue signal itself right out of business, cucking for the niggers who will never spend money there.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But the "LOOK AT MEEZ" sub human gene in niggers DEMANDS a commitee!! Dey beez impo'tent n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers and libturds always pull this sort of shit. They find some activity niggers aren't involved in and proclaimed the rayshists are preventing their pets from participating. What, is the KKK stationed at trail heads keeping the nogs out? One can only wish. Niggers expect they are going to get a brass band and red carpet rolled out for them by guilted out white cucks, like all the head libturds in almost all white Vermont.
    But as far as Everest goes, I pray some serious storm or avalanche takes the nigger climbing party out.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.