Close

Likes Likes:  163
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Even Mount Everest is not safe from niggers now

Niggers, niggers everywhere...and not a drop to think !!

It's impossible to escape niggers now. Just impossible. The golf course, tennis courts, swimming pools, all the places that were considered coon-free zones have become infected by the nigger's desire to fuck with YT. Now niggers have decided that mountain climbing needs a nigger invasion to keep poking at that wicked white man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-history.html

Personally I can't imagine any of these fucking jungle johnnies getting past base camp. As soon as they realize " where da mutha-fuckin KFC be ? " is not an option, they'll soon give up and return to muh-dikkery and other simple unchallenging tasks, more suited to their intellect.

A team of nine black climbers is attempting to scale Mount Everest to tackle the mountain's 'intentional lack of access for black people' and mountaineering's 'colonial history'.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mountain climbing is rayciss? Was someone preventing niggers from exploration over the millennia? And here I just thought they were too damned lazy to do so and prefer to sit on their black asses in their shitholes and demand to be fed. I guess I was wrong.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This "outdoors is rayciss" horseshit is mind boggling. The shit-for-brains woketurds over at R.E.I. have
    the narrative down to a science. They interview "people of color" who went hiking, and say "everybody
    I saw was white. I didn't feel welcome" ! No one, anywhere, ever stopped anyone from heading into
    the wild. Note to niggers :There is no welcoming committee when you go hiking, camping or climbing.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now on today’s episode of “is it racist” niggers claim climbing mountains is racis! This is why the world hates you niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This "outdoors is rayciss" horseshit is mind boggling. The shit-for-brains woketurds over at R.E.I. have
    the narrative down to a science. They interview "people of color" who went hiking, and say "everybody
    I saw was white. I didn't feel welcome" ! No one, anywhere, ever stopped anyone from heading into
    the wild. Note to niggers :There is no welcoming committee when you go hiking, camping or climbing.

I remember Orca devoting a whole show, axing that age-old question, "Why don't niggers go camping?" A child could answer that. Niggers are terrified of wildlife and nature, there beez hants in the woods, and what are they going to steal and who are they going to rob and rape in the forest?

A better question would be, "Why would niggers go camping"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I remember Orca devoting a whole show, axing that age-old question, "Why don't niggers go camping?" A child could answer that. Niggers are terrified of wildlife and nature, there beez hants in the woods, and what are they going to steal and who are they going to rob and rape in the forest?
    From the "Million Man March", to the Obama inauguration, to viral "Sunset parties" on our local beaches
    - niggers + outdoor spaces = massive littering and trashing of the landscape. Any real outdoorsman
    or woman should be alarmed at the prospect of those with so little respect for the land being allowed
    to run wild, with no consequences. Blacks will turn anyplace they inhabit into a garbage heap, with
    zero comprehension of, or remorse for, doing so.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the "Million Man March", to the Obama inauguration, to viral "Sunset parties" on our local beaches
    - niggers + outdoor spaces = massive littering and trashing of the landscape. Any real outdoorsman
    or woman should be alarmed at the prospect of those with so little respect for the land being allowed
    to run wild, with no consequences. Blacks will turn anyplace they inhabit into a garbage heap, with
    zero comprehension of, or remorse for, doing so.

Even animals don't foul their nests. No decent creature does. Niggers defecate and urinate in their drinking water and are happy living in filth, something a rat will not do by choice.

Just sit in your own funk and dirt and whine to YT, "Hep us!!!" Don't think of getting off your useless black asses and cleaning up.

I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see the Hispanic tour guide in the DR was right when someone question the living conditions of the Hayshees and he told us, "They like it like that."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti garbage2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	479.3 KB 
ID:	18558

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even animals don't foul their nests. No decent creature does. Niggers defecate and urinate in their drinking water and are happy living in filth, something a rat will not do by choice.

Just sit in your own funk and dirt and whine to YT, "Hep us!!!" Don't think of getting off your useless black asses and cleaning up.

I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see the Hispanic tour guide in the DR was right when someone question the living conditions of the Hayshees and he told us, "They like it like that.
    Not sure where I saw it, Am. Ren., I think - they had pics of the conditions in Haiti, right next to those of their West African
    ancestors. The 20 foot high garbage heaps, the stream of raw sewage down the middle of a mud street, the fly-bitten
    retard chilluns - 100% identical in every respect. Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago are next, with NYC and Philly on deck.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure where I saw it, Am. Ren., I think - they had pics of the conditions in Haiti, right next to those of their West African
    ancestors. The 20 foot high garbage heaps, the stream of raw sewage down the middle of a mud street, the fly-bitten
    retard chilluns - 100% identical in every respect. Detroit, Atlanta and Chicago are next, with NYC and Philly on deck.

When niggers are left to their own devices without YT to feed them and clean them and support them they would turn a mansion into a Sec8 vile nest. When it's destroyed they move on to repeat the same thing, like locusts, which is why GIBS are not working and will never work even though Libtards think, "If we just give the poor, downtrodden niggers nice things, they'll take pride in it and keep
    it up." No, they won't.

Detroit is moving towards Hayshee conditions. Just a little more garbage needed. How many white neighbourhoods, no matter how poor, look like this?

Name:	detroit-net.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	18563

Name:	detroit slum3 - Google Search.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	715.0 KB 
ID:	18564

My mother used to say, "Maybe you're poor but you don't have to be dirty."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mountaineering "community" tends to lean left politically and is as nigger-loving as any other group of leftards. Nigger "mountain climbers" are typically regarded as pet-like curiosities to be oohed and ahhed over. Despite this coddling, niggers still whine about not being "welcomed." Nothing is ever enough for those hate-filled, ungrateful black bastards.

I'm hoping for a large, white, rayciss avalanche to strike the all-nigger climbing team and send them all to goodness.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the Sherpa guides lead them on the wrong side of the mountain. It'd be a huge achievement if gorillas actually climb Everest, but my bet is the racist mountain and snow will freeze these niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I'm hoping for a large, white, rayciss avalanche to strike the all-nigger climbing team and send them all to goodness.
    Dat ava-lanche be in da Klan !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I hope the Sherpa guides lead them on the wrong side of the mountain. It'd be a huge achievement if gorillas actually climb Everest, but my bet is the racist mountain and snow will freeze these niggers.

Those Sherpas get treated like pack animals at the best of times. Try to imagine how niggers would treat them, because they think they have some kind of "superiority". I just hate them so much!!

OTOH, I can't see niggers climbing mountains. What could compel them to do anything that is the least bit strenuous and has no tangible rewards? They're too lazy to even try to hide the corpses of their burners.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How are those niggers going to be able to spark "theys'" blunts in all that thin air...?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can remember years ago a fellow worker talked about bivouacking in Colorado with the Army and how the niggers couldn't handle the cold. He said that frostbite appeared as grey chunks of skin that would fall off and really fuck up the niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Garbage, IMHO, is THE single greatest proof that niggers lack intellect. A 4-year old child from ANY other racial demographic learns how to use to a garbage can with a minimum of instruction. Full grown niggers in their 50's, wherever they are standing, that is their garbage can. Whether a gum wrapper, an empty MD 20/20 bottle, a used tampon on the few occasions a sow finds itself between pregnancies, McDonald's sandwich wraps, or a stripped bucket of chicken bones, whatever physical space they happen to be occupying at that moment, that's where everything gets dropped, even out of moving vehicles. If niggers were 100% gone from the face of the Earth TOMORROW, we'd still spend fucking billions cleaning up their filth, and that's just here in America. Africa and places like Haiti would be generational affairs, short of firestorming whole sections of the Earth.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    i can remember years ago a fellow worker talked about bivouacking in Colorado with the Army and how the niggers couldn't handle the cold. He said that frostbite appeared as grey chunks of skin that would fall off and really fuck up the niggers.
    Ewwww!!!! Nigger chunks falling all over.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be encouraged to climb Mount Everest.
    People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people. If niggers en masse take to attempt climbing it, I predict that it will become an icy Dead Nigger Storage rather quickly. The bodies of the people who fall climbing it generally tend to stay up there too, because retrieving them is difficult.
    There are quite a few dead bodies in various places along the normal Everest routes. ... This area above 8,000 meters is called the Death Zone, and is also known as Everest's Graveyard. Lhakpa Sherpa said that she saw seven dead bodies on her latest 2018 summit – one who's hair was still blowing in the wind.
    https://www.climbernews.com/how-many...mount-everest/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the narrative down to a science.
    I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But the "LOOK AT MEEZ" sub human gene in niggers DEMANDS a commitee!! Dey beez impo'tent n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast