Close

Likes Likes:  163
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers and libturds always pull this sort of shit. They find some activity niggers aren't involved in and proclaimed the rayshists are preventing their pets from participating. What, is the KKK stationed at trail heads keeping the nogs out? One can only wish. Niggers expect they are going to get a brass band and red carpet rolled out for them by guilted out white cucks, like all the head libturds in almost all white Vermont.
    But as far as Everest goes, I pray some serious storm or avalanche takes the nigger climbing party out.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  2. #22
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Those Sherpas get treated like pack animals at the best of times. Try to imagine how niggers would treat them, because they think they have some kind of "superiority". I just hate them so much!!

    OTOH, I can't see niggers climbing mountains. What could compel them to do anything that is the least bit strenuous and has no tangible rewards? They're too lazy to even try to hide the corpses of their burners.
    I remember that throw-away knock-off movie "Alien vs Predator" that starts off with the nigger heroine ice climbing on a glacial mountain alone. Talk about a mix of fantasy and stupidity!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  3. #23
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!
    R.E.I. could be the biggest bunch of woketurd assholes I've ever heard of. They are constantly churning out narratives
    about how racist Mother Nature is, and allowing spiggers and jaboons to cry about feeling unwelcome in the great
    outdoors. "I was struck by the fact that I didn't see anybody who looked like me" ! Nigger, who's fault is that !

    https://www.rei.com/conversations/as...ity/td-p/16678

    Look at this pile of shit : https://www.rei.com/stewardship/community-advocacy


  4. #24
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    R.E.I. could be the biggest bunch of woketurd assholes I've ever heard of. They are constantly churning out narratives
    about how racist Mother Nature is, and allowing spiggers and jaboons to cry about feeling unwelcome in the great
    outdoors. "I was struck by the fact that I didn't see anybody who looked like me" ! Nigger, who's fault is that !

    https://www.rei.com/conversations/as...ity/td-p/16678

    Look at this pile of shit : https://www.rei.com/stewardship/community-advocacy

    They closed the thread, I guess the referrer from chimpout didn't help
    403 Forbidden
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd support REI if they led niggers into the wilderness, by a cold alpine lake, then just vanish and let them find their way out. You know time and again niggers will die from exposure or starvation, or rockfish in the lake. Camping was fun, 30+ years ago.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  6. #26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I remember that throw-away knock-off movie "Alien vs Predator" that starts off with the nigger heroine ice climbing on a glacial mountain alone. Talk about a mix of fantasy and stupidity!
    LOL. A nigger sow being the savior of humanity (when it isn't even human itself). In real life, sows lose their shit as soon as they get more than 2 blocks away from the nearest KFC or weave store. Shaniqua climbing da ice mountain is already so laughable, the producers of the movie should have just had the sheboon magically fly to the top.

    But seriously, climbing alone is like diving alone. It looks super cool in unrealistic Hollywood movies but it's dangerous in real life. For a realistic solo climbing movie, watch 127 Hours.

  7. #27
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I went to an REI for the first time like just a few days ago. The guy working there was a soyboy with a manbun who reeked of patchouli. It was wayyyyyyy overpriced and full of trendy branded gear. They had a sign outside demanding that everyone wear a mask, and I was the only one in the place not wearing one. Aren't we all finally finished with this mask shit yet? Not them!
    REI, like other woketurd businesses, will fight the coof war and promote their mask Nazi jihad to the bitter end, long after the rest of the world has moved on.

    There are so many other choices for outdoor gear. The places that focus on hunting/fishing are the least likely to be woketurded, and they'll have climbing gear too or whatever else you want. REI can virtue signal itself right out of business, cucking for the niggers who will never spend money there.

  8. #28
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers should be encouraged to climb Mount Everest.
    People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people. If niggers en masse take to attempt climbing it, I predict that it will become an icy Dead Nigger Storage rather quickly. The bodies of the people who fall climbing it generally tend to stay up there too, because retrieving them is difficult.


    https://www.climbernews.com/how-many...mount-everest/
    The air is more than thin. Anything above 14,000 feet and you pretty much need bottled oxygen, else hypoxia starts. I'd pay good money to sit and watch niggers try and go up Everest. If they didn't fall to their deaths after their already oxygen starved brains popped a fuse, the Sherpas would push them off after an afternoon of monkeyshines. Only reason niggers are probably even bent about any of this is because someone told them there was an unharvested crop of white women and no one told them earlier. Your average athlete nigger couldn't make the first base camp, let alone summit. They'll wind up sitting down in the village and bitching about how there isn't enough skrimps and crab legs. I suspect the Nepalese will be passing a couple of new ordinances soon...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  9. #29
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They closed the thread, I guess the referrer from chimpout didn't help
    403 Forbidden

    I can see it. Most of the comments are very nigger-loving/weeping about raycism which forbids niggers from entering the outdoors, with only one person mildly disagreeing with giving money to nigs:

    I agree with FormerHappyCustomer and probably won't shop at REI much anymore. Companies should stay out of politics. Since REI is a co-op, isn't any money they donate really the members' money? If individual members want to donate to NAACP, they are free to do so. I object to members' money being donated without their consent.
    More are like this:

    The crisis right now is with our black community. That's why black lives matter as the pressing and urgent priority right now.
    I guess none of them noticed the biggest killer of niggers is other BLM niggers, blowing each other away night and day. There are none so blind...
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. #30
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers should be encouraged to climb Mount Everest.
    People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people. If niggers en masse take to attempt climbing it, I predict that it will become an icy Dead Nigger Storage rather quickly. The bodies of the people who fall climbing it generally tend to stay up there too, because retrieving them is difficult.


    https://www.climbernews.com/how-many...mount-everest/
    I don't know, in that famous Krakauer book about the disaster "Into Thin Air" there in 97, that they made two movies out of, the Sherpas said that the unmarried couple in the team having sex in a tent at a camp offended the mountain. I can't imagine how totally offended the mountain would get if shit skins en masse started pawing and knuckle dragging all over it.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  11. #31
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can see it. Most of the comments are very nigger-loving/weeping about raycism which forbids niggers from entering the outdoors, with only one person mildly disagreeing with giving money to nigs:
    Their site is a rich cornucopia of woke idiocy, that is so riddled with "whitesplaining", white apology and white guilt,
    that it can't help but piss off the minority turds who's asses they're trying to lick. In a nutshell, they've dreamed
    up a narrative, where "people of color" feel "out of place", when they head outdoors, and it's whitey's fault.
    First of all, there was nobody around any trailhead I ever went on - just sign in and be on your way. Bump into
    some other hikers ? That's a hello, goodbye situation - even for us white devils. Complete strangers, in the middle
    of nowhere, tend to be standoffish. This "I didn't feel welcome" syndrome might apply at some cookout you went
    to, but not out in the boonies. The kooks at R.E.I. take this false "exclusion" fantasy to dizzying heights, then appoint
    themselves as welcoming saviors, with nausea and vomiting the result. I write some scathing comments on their stupid
    site, for their moderators to ponder. It turns out I'm far from alone....

  12. #32
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Their site is a rich cornucopia of woke idiocy, that is so riddled with "whitesplaining", white apology and white guilt,
    that it can't help but piss off the minority turds who's asses they're trying to lick. In a nutshell, they've dreamed
    up a narrative, where "people of color" feel "out of place", when they head outdoors, and it's whitey's fault.
    First of all, there was nobody around any trailhead I ever went on - just sign in and be on your way. Bump into
    some other hikers ? That's a hello, goodbye situation - even for us white devils. Complete strangers, in the middle
    of nowhere, tend to be standoffish. This "I didn't feel welcome" syndrome might apply at some cookout you went
    to, but not out in the boonies. The kooks at R.E.I. take this false "exclusion" fantasy to dizzying heights, then appoint
    themselves as welcoming saviors, with nausea and vomiting the result. I write some scathing comments on their stupid
    site, for their moderators to ponder. It turns out I'm far from alone....
    False exclusion fantasy is right! We can only WISH it was a reality.

  13. #33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Odin's balls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers will start whining and give up at the first inkling of discomfort. Or whenever frostbite makes their muh-diks fall of.

    Whichever comes sooner.
    Proudly deplorable

  14. #34
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    People in really good shape and peak physical condition, people with discipline and determination have been known to die climbing Everest. It's an excruciatingly rough climb and Everest is littered with the corpses of people who couldn't make it. The air is extremely thin up there. It's a rough climb that challenges even extremely athletic people.
    A friend of mine is still up there after all these years. A lot of bodies have to be left behind because it's hard enough bringing yourself back down.

    Another friend starts freaking out at 7000, 8000 feet. She's a NY girl and has lived at sea level all her life. I do ok at 10,000 feet, but above that I start feeling a little lighter-headed. But 20,000, 25,000, 29,000 feet? I couldn't imagine getting to an altitude of commercial aircraft.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  15. #35
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    11,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    A friend of mine is still up there after all these years. A lot of bodies have to be left behind because it's hard enough bringing yourself back down.

    Another friend starts freaking out at 7000, 8000 feet. She's a NY girl and has lived at sea level all her life. I do ok at 10,000 feet, but above that I start feeling a little lighter-headed. But 20,000, 25,000, 29,000 feet? I couldn't imagine getting to an altitude of commercial aircraft.
    I always thought that if the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico could handle the cold, they could probably destroy Mt. Everest. These Indians are used to incredibly thin air, high altitudes because they ran up and down the mountainous part of Mexico for hundreds (maybe thousands?) of years. The Aztecs didn't defeat them simply because they couldn't handle the high altitudes they live in. They're considered to be the world's best long distance endurance runners. A Tarahumara would totally wreck any long distance nigger from Kenya easily.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  16. #36
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will fail. Some stupid white people will rescue them. Then the niggers will blame YT for their failure.

  17. #37
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I always thought that if the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico could handle the cold, they could probably destroy Mt. Everest. These Indians are used to incredibly thin air, high altitudes because they ran up and down the mountainous part of Mexico for hundreds (maybe thousands?) of years. The Aztecs didn't defeat them simply because they couldn't handle the high altitudes they live in. They're considered to be the world's best long distance endurance runners. A Tarahumara would totally wreck any long distance nigger from Kenya easily.
    I had heard that about the natives who grow up in the Andes. But they have a tough time against tranny bucks that compete as women, and you also have to admit niggers have an effective training regimen. For springs, the trainer buck releases a chicken and tell 100 niggers that it's the only food for all of them, then for everything else, they get dumped in the bush among the lions.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  18. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  19. #38
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Everywhere from the North Slope of Alaska to the Equatorial Pacific
    Posts
    506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How many white neighbourhoods, no matter how poor, look like this?

    Attachment 18563
    Attachment 18564

    My mother used to say, "Maybe you're poor but you don't have to be dirty."
    Actually, we can directly compare filthy, coon infested with 'neighborhoods' with that of equally poor whites. Sadly, there are poor white communities. Appalachia is a prime example. Much of Tennessee and Kentucky are DIRT POOR... Yet they are in stark contrast to places like Chimpcongo and DeToilet... Crime, especially violent crime, is nowhere near as prevalent and school achievement is superior to their equally poor nigger counterparts.

    Another oft stated statistic: Criminigger behavior among the Coon wealthy is HIGHER than that of the most poor whites. This drives a stake into the heart of liberal blathering that somehow poverty is the primary driver of crime. What drives crime is skin color, plain and fucking simple. Niggers: Born to crime like a bird dog is born to chase pheasants. But fear not.... Really!!! Whitey are the true criminals... Pin-head liberal FILTH!!!

  20. #39
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Their site is a rich cornucopia of woke idiocy, that is so riddled with "whitesplaining", white apology and white guilt,
    that it can't help but piss off the minority turds who's asses they're trying to lick. In a nutshell, they've dreamed
    up a narrative, where "people of color" feel "out of place", when they head outdoors, and it's whitey's fault.
    First of all, there was nobody around any trailhead I ever went on - just sign in and be on your way. Bump into
    some other hikers ? That's a hello, goodbye situation - even for us white devils. Complete strangers, in the middle
    of nowhere, tend to be standoffish. This "I didn't feel welcome" syndrome might apply at some cookout you went
    to, but not out in the boonies. The kooks at R.E.I. take this false "exclusion" fantasy to dizzying heights, then appoint
    themselves as welcoming saviors, with nausea and vomiting the result. I write some scathing comments on their stupid
    site, for their moderators to ponder. It turns out I'm far from alone....
    Most people head to the great outdoors to escape other people in general. I enjoyed camping and hunting for the solitude from others it has to offer. With that being said, the very LAST thing I want to see when I head to the mountains is a bunch of fuckin niggers.

  21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  22. #40
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Garbage, IMHO, is THE single greatest proof that niggers lack intellect. A 4-year old child from ANY other racial demographic learns how to use to a garbage can with a minimum of instruction. Full grown niggers in their 50's, wherever they are standing, that is their garbage can. Whether a gum wrapper, an empty MD 20/20 bottle, a used tampon on the few occasions a sow finds itself between pregnancies, McDonald's sandwich wraps, or a stripped bucket of chicken bones, whatever physical space they happen to be occupying at that moment, that's where everything gets dropped, even out of moving vehicles. If niggers were 100% gone from the face of the Earth TOMORROW, we'd still spend fucking billions cleaning up their filth, and that's just here in America. Africa and places like Haiti would be generational affairs, short of firestorming whole sections of the Earth.
    Much truth here ME.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •