Close

Likes Likes:  81
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Getting Krazy With Full Auto Firearms

I've been seeing a lot of spooks with full automatic weapons lately. First, we have a bunch of housing project
    retards shooting AKs in the air - like they just don't care - that they could get 10 years federal time for possession
    of an unlicensed machine gun. Where's the BATF when it's time to lock up some violaters ?

https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...DqwwjLGqo.html

Here's some Chicongo niggers, who were caught with auto sears, used to convert Glock pistols to full auto.

And lets not forget the Rare Breed FRT (forced reset trigger), 50,000 of which were in circulation,
    before the BATF ruled they constituted possession of a machine gun. They are technically legal,
    as far as the law is written.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid brainless apes!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be incredibly illegal for a private citizen to own an unlicensed MAC-12 submachine gun and four 30-round magazines (.380 ACP), so I'm not in any way saying that I do, but I would imagine, that in full-auto mode, if one does not know what they are doing, shit goes sideways really quick. Quite inaccurate beyond about 25 meters...

Especially without the suppressor attached...

Niggers with submachine guns would likely have much better luck at some form of marksmanship than they do with the gatts that they use to routinely grease their own mammies and random niglets.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It would be incredibly illegal for a private citizen to own an unlicensed MAC-12 submachine gun and four 30-round magazines (.380 ACP), so I'm not in any way saying that I do, but I would imagine, that in full-auto mode, if one does not know what they are doing, shit goes sideways really quick. Quite inaccurate beyond about 25 meters...

Niggers with submachine guns would likely have much better luck at some form of marksmanship than they do with the gatts that they use to routinely grease their own mammies and random niglets.
    I'm all for niggers taking machine guns to all niggerfests, cRap concerts, niglet birfday parties, and weddings. Maybe we could get better results than the usual, "Fourteen shot, 1 dies" news.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  First.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  23.5 KB

This will be your average yard ape with a rifle.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Stupid brainless apes!
    Back in the early '80s, there were a ton of vendors, selling all kinds of M-16 parts, suppressor parts, frame kits,
    you-name-it. As long as they didn't sell the complete set of parts, it was technically legal. All the sudden, we heard
    guys who converted their AR-15s blasting away on full auto. The cops where I was living would tell people they didn't
    want to hear any more rat-tat-tat coming from their places, which was quite civil of them I thought. An unregistered
    Class III weapon was too hot of a potato to leave laying around, so those parts kits got uninstalled, after the novelty
    wore off. Niggers will not only keep that shit around, they'll carry it, and use it, if someone looks at them the wrong way.
    Count on the feds to do nothing about them, but then give white devils the max, if given the chance.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

The old MAC-11 .380 submachine gun would dump a 30 round mag in a little over a second, and be the perfect
    tool for some silly nigger to shoot his hand off with, while blowing his balls off at the same time. Hitting anything
    else ? Forget it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Full automatic weapons are illegal.

Report them to the police and get them locked up.
    They're pretty much reporting themselves, by posting videos of them doing it.
    Here ya go :
    https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...DqwwjLGqo.html

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember the old 'hellfire trigger' mod that supposedly fired three round bursts? It was a POS LOL! I'm sure a lot of niggers bought 'em, only to have their guns jam. I would be suspicious of anything that claims to easily just drop in or clip on and then magically turns it to full auto. Usually the media just hypes these things to scare people and get some ratings.

The guy(s) in the following video looks like a total poof.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tottally agree with the most honorable IseDaDiva. Every gathering of over 10 niggers in the stinking manure pile (a.k.a. niggerhood a.k.a. koon-munity) should have at least one automatic weapon... as long as there are no humans within shooting distance (race-traiterous coal-burners and oil-drillers excluded.) Millions in taxes will be saved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1522794710781.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	18549

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Back in the early '80s, there were a ton of vendors, selling all kinds of M-16 parts, suppressor parts, frame kits,
    you-name-it. As long as they didn't sell the complete set of parts, it was technically legal. All the sudden, we heard
    guys who converted their AR-15s blasting away on full auto. The cops where I was living would tell people they didn't
    want to hear any more rat-tat-tat coming from their places, which was quite civil of them I thought. An unregistered
    Class III weapon was too hot of a potato to leave laying around, so those parts kits got uninstalled, after the novelty
    wore off. Niggers will not only keep that shit around, they'll carry it, and use it, if someone looks at them the wrong way.
    Count on the feds to do nothing about them, but then give white devils the max, if given the chance.
    I hear you!I’ve seen all that and sensibly passed on it.Nowdays, all you need is a binary trigger and you can simulate automatic fire. When I first got one ,I’d use it with my 556 auto suppressor in the field behind my house. But once the novelty wore off, I realized it’s just a senseless waste of ammo.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the day when I lugged around an M-16 no one ever flipped that full auto switch. We only had 20 round mags back then and on full auto, you were out of ammo in the blink of an eye. By the time up could pop a new mag in, you just might be dead. Full auto fire was the purpose of the good old M-60 “pig”. That was over 50 years ago but some of the younger guys from recent conflicts might have had different experiences.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you!I’ve seen all that and sensibly passed on it.Nowdays, all you need is a binary trigger and you can simulate automatic fire. When I first got one ,I’d use it with my 556 auto suppressor in the field behind my house. But once the novelty wore off, I realized it’s just a senseless waste of ammo.
    Full auto is great for ambush, and counter-ambush, and fine if you've got some support troops who's
    job involves resupplying you in the field. But the British army has decided to dump the 5.56 SAW,
    in favor of aimed semi-auto fire, using the SA-80A3 with a holographic sight. Even in WWII, their
    commando units preferred rapid semi-auto fire, as resupply wasn't guaranteed. As a private citizen,
    all you've got, is what you have on you. One thing is for certain - the wild negro will be out of ammo
    5 minutes after the SHTF.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Back in the day when I lugged around an M-16 no one ever flipped that full auto switch. We only had 20 round mags back then and on full auto, you were out of ammo in the blink of an eye. By the time up could pop a new mag in, you just might be dead. Full auto fire was the purpose of the good old M-60 “pig”. That was over 50 years ago but some of the younger guys from recent conflicts might have had different experiences.
    So true, but I'll bet everyone but the grenadiers and the RTO had to haul a nice 100 round belt,
    to feed the pig.

16. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most jiggaboos with guns, especially fully automatic ones, think "it beez jus like da moviezzzz" and act accordingly (like dumb apes).

The fact that none of these niggers are getting arrested for illegal weapon possession is yet more proof of nigger UNEARNED PRIVILEGE.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will mostly peg each other..... I'm fine with that. The part I'm NOT fine with is niggers getting away with having them. A nigger should not be allowed to own anything more dangerous than a small stick.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I like the idea that I control every shot I put down range, so semi-auto is my preference. Full auto is great if you use it to keep the enemy suppressed while you advance, but outside of 6 million CCP flooding over the hill in front of you, I don't see a need for FA.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The old MAC-11 .380 submachine gun would dump a 30 round mag in a little over a second, and be the perfect
    tool for some silly nigger to shoot his hand off with, while blowing his balls off at the same time. Hitting anything
    else ? Forget it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Agreed. I like the idea that I control every shot I put down range, so semi-auto is my preference. Full auto is great if you use it to keep the enemy suppressed while you advance, but outside of 6 million CCP flooding over the hill in front of you, I don't see a need for FA.
    I like the concept of envisioning where each round I fire ends up, as I am ultimately responsible for it.
    Bad shot placement is counter-productive at best, criminal at worst. I'd do a mag dump if I had a safe
    backstop - like a car load of armed negro criminals, but I'd still be mindful of ricochets off of their 2"
    thick craniums.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the concept of envisioning where each round I fire ends up, as I am ultimately responsible for it.
    Bad shot placement is counter-productive at best, criminal at worst. I'd do a mag dump if I had a safe
    backstop - like a car load of armed negro criminals, but I'd still be mindful of ricochets off of their 2"
    thick craniums.
    I agree. Especially in my line of work!

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post